[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Fogerty[/lastfm] appears on tonight’s series premiere of FOX’s The Finder at 8 North Texas time…
In the episode, Fogerty has his stolen guitar returned to him by Iraq war veteran Walter Sherman, played by Geoff Stults. Fogerty thanks him and says, “All my songs were in that guitar.” He then plays a stripped down version of “Fortunate Son,” which he wrote while a member of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Creedence Clearwater Revival[/lastfm]. That version will be available as a free download through his website for one week following tonight’s broadcast.
Fogerty also wrote the show’s theme song, “Swamp Water.”
Fogerty is working on a new album, which included a session last Saturday with the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Foo Fighters[/lastfm], as well as one with country singers [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Brad Paisley[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Miranda Lambert[/lastfm]. He’ll take time out from recording to tour Down Under in March and possible U.S. dates later in the year.
Despite contrary rumblings, I keep hoping a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]CCR[/lastfm] reunion is just up around the bend! ~JZ.
- Arlington Police Identify (2) In Cell Phone Theft
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- Blake Powers’ “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Oct. 21-23
- Research Indicates Women Angrier Than Men Behind The Wheel
- Amazon, Netflix, Twitter and Other Popular Sites Experienced Difficulties Today
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years