CCR’s John Fogerty On TV Tonight!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Fogerty[/lastfm] appears on tonight’s series premiere of FOX’s The Finder at 8 North Texas time…
In the episode, Fogerty has his stolen guitar returned to him by Iraq war veteran Walter Sherman, played by Geoff Stults. Fogerty thanks him and says, “All my songs were in that guitar.” He then plays a stripped down version of “Fortunate Son,” which he wrote while a member of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Creedence Clearwater Revival[/lastfm]. That version will be available as a free download through his website for one week following tonight’s broadcast.
Fogerty also wrote the show’s theme song, “Swamp Water.”
Fogerty is working on a new album, which included a session last Saturday with the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Foo Fighters[/lastfm], as well as one with country singers [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Brad Paisley[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Miranda Lambert[/lastfm]. He’ll take time out from recording to tour Down Under in March and possible U.S. dates later in the year.
Despite contrary rumblings, I keep hoping a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]CCR[/lastfm] reunion is just up around the bend! ~JZ.
- Abby Wambach’s Farewell To Soccer: “Putting The Crest On Every Single Time Means Something To Me”
- Jody: I Swear I Heard “Extra” Firepower On July 4th
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Christie Brinkley Attended Billy Joel’s Wedding!
- Shark Advice: The Shark Has The Right To Eat You Up When You In His House
- Rebekah: The Airplane Isle Seat Is Really The Butt Seat
- Good News Mavs Fans…Khloe Kardashian Has Been Sent To Ruin The Rockets!!!
- Jody: My Fourth Of July Was Filled With Burgers, Parades, Ribs, Dessert, & Kenny Bearjaws!
- In Honor Of Shark Week…Check Out This Great White Almost Eat Through A Diving Cage!
- Austin Dillon Crashes In Final Lap Of The Daytona Coke Zero 400
- Man Dies After Setting Off A Firework On His Head