As Heard On Jody Dean: Thursday, 01/12/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
8. Mike Evans
10. Rangers Fan Fest
- KLUV Wants To Treat You To Frozen Fun!
- All-Female “Ghostbusters” Re-boot
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- What’s (1) Of Your Favorite Songs About Sunshine?
- Eddie Van Halen to Discuss ‘What It Means to Be American’ in D.C.
- Kenny G: I’m Partially Responsible for Starbucks’ Frappuccino, You’re Welcome
- Ford and Nissan Recalling Around 1,000,000 Vehicles
- “Black Sea” with Jude Law Begins Thursday
- My Strange Encounter With A Wild Animal
- Controversial Commercial PULLED From Big Game Sunday