If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
8. Mike Evans
10. Rangers Fan Fest
- Jason Witten’s Message for Those Betting Against Tony Romo
- ‘Young Frankenstein’ & ‘Willy Wonka’ Star Gene Wilder Dead At 83
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- Dallas’ Love Field Rated One Of The Best U.S. Airports For Dining
- 50% Of Millennials Are Passing On Vacations Hoping To Improve Their Career
- Online Petition Calls For Tony Romo To Retire