As Heard On Jody Dean: Thursday, 01/12/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
8. Mike Evans
10. Rangers Fan Fest
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- But Shania Twain’s Too Young for a Farewell Tour!
- Breakfast Club Is 30, and Molly Ringwald Chose That Great Outfit in the Film
- Throwback Pre-Sale!
- Rebekah: My Dog Babycakes Goes All Mariah Carey On Me!
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- The Cedar Hill Police Department One-Ups Matthew McConaughey
- Beatles’ 51-Year Billboard Record A Feat To Be Tied (by Drake)
- KLUV World Tour: Southern Italy
- When Bison Attack…