As Heard On Jody Dean: Thursday, 01/12/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
8. Mike Evans
10. Rangers Fan Fest
- Blake: Double Standards In Dating
- Blake: Orlando Bloom vs. Justin Bieber
- Blake: Texas Ranked 3rd Worst State For Credit Card Debt Collections
- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard’s Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a ‘Vexatious Lie’
- Smokey Robinson Recruits Mary J. Blige for ‘Being Without You': Listen
- Blake: Happy Birthday Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Q&A: Graham Nash Captures an Historical Moment With ‘CSNY 1974′
- Jenny Q: Queen of Soul Aspires To Master Another Instrument
- Jenny Q: Dog Faints After Being Reunited With Owner After 2 Years
- Sharknado 2’s Director Anthony C: Both Movies Were Made Without The Influence Of Drugs or Alcohol