If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
8. Mike Evans
10. Rangers Fan Fest
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years
- Bon Jovi Hits Broadway to Play New Album
- What Nobel Prize? Bob Dylan’s Website Removes Mention
- Lady Gaga Reveals ‘Joanne’ is about Her Sexually Assaulted Aunt
- Stream the ‘Lazarus’ Album Featuring David Bowie’s Final Recordings
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Guy Flips His Car While Singing With The Camera Rolling