Thrillin’ [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Dylan[/lastfm] will make a rare TV appearance tonight…
Bob will do a musical tribute to director Martin Scorsese at the Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards, which air live from Hollywood on VH1 at 7 p.m. North Texas time.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]George Harrison[/lastfm]‘s widow, Olivia, will present the Critics’ Choice Music and Film Award to Scorsese, who directed the recent Harrison documentary, Living in the Material World, which is up for Best Documentary Feature.
Dylan has appeared in two Scorsese productions — The Last Waltz, a document of the last show by the original line-up of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Band[/lastfm], and the 2005 Dylan documentary, No Direction Home.
Speaking of a lyric from LIKE A ROLLING STONE, here’s Bob in an ultra-rare concert appearance with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Rolling Stones[/lastfm] in Brazil ’98! Have you ever seen this? Great stuff. ~JZ.
- Chad Smith’s ‘New Boy Band’ Includes Chris Martin, Beck and Jakob Dylan
- Arlington Police Identify (2) In Cell Phone Theft
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- Blake Powers’ “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Oct. 21-23
- Research Indicates Women Angrier Than Men Behind The Wheel
- Amazon, Netflix, Twitter and Other Popular Sites Experienced Difficulties Today
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents