As Heard On Jody Dean: Friday, 01/13/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
8. Mike Evans
9. The Schticky
13. Batman Arrested
14. Sugar Dealer
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album
- Jody: 50 Years Ago Tomorrow, The Beatles Were In Town
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Do We Need A Reboot Of “I KNow What You Did Last Summer”?
- KLUV World Tour: The Best Of Germany
- Jody: Neil Diamond & U2 In Still Got It Or Not?
- Hey, That’s Not A Pizza Topping
- David: I Want To Do The Trucker’s Hitch
- David: Have You Ever Had A Crawl In A Hole And Die Moment?
- Art Garfunkel: “All I Know” Was A Hell Of A Production