As Heard On Jody Dean: Friday, 01/13/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
8. Mike Evans
9. The Schticky
13. Batman Arrested
14. Sugar Dealer
- It’s A Thankless Job, But Someone’s Got To Do It
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Craig Ferguson May Be Leaving The Late Late Show
- Stuck In The Claw Vending Machine
- To The Boys Who May One Day Date My Daughter…
- I Already Have My X-Men Tickets
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – OMG! That Is Steep!
- An Easter Bunny Free Zone
- KLUV’s 1979 Countdown Voting
- Listen To Jody Dean To Win Dallas Stars Playoff Tickets
- Neil Young’s Pono Kickstarter Raised Over $6 Million