As Heard On Jody Dean: Friday, 01/13/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 to New York and tickets to see Spiderman: Turn off the Dark!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
8. Mike Evans
9. The Schticky
13. Batman Arrested
14. Sugar Dealer
- Rebekah: If You Travel To Sonic Barefooted…You Might Be A Redneck
- Rebekah: One Of My Favorite Websites Flipped
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Beastie Boys’ Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Zachary Knighton: If You’re Incapable Of Sustaining Any Sort Of Relationship…Weird Loners Is For You!
- Jimmy Fallon and Helen Mirren on HELIUM!
- How Does Elton John Prefer Buying Music?
- Ringo Starr Releases “Postcards From Paradise” Today!