It’s a new “game” that keeps people from texting during lunch or dinner! I think it just looks sad when you see a table of people at dinner, and none of them are talking to each other because they’re all texting. So I have to call this idea GENIUS..
It’s a new game called “The Phone Stack” . . . and it’s a BRILLIANT way to keep everyone from texting, emailing, or staring at their phones during a meal.
When you go out to eat with your friends or family, everyone puts their phone in a pile in the center of the table, face down. As the phones buzz, beep, and ring throughout the meal, no one’s allowed to grab theirs to check on it.
AND . . . if someone can’t resist and grabs their phone, they have to pick up the check. The ENTIRE check.
The moral: ’tis better to take mega bites of your food than megabytes on your phone. I made that up. Clever, eh? Of course.
A 20-year-old blogger in Ventura, California named Stephie is getting the credit for coming up with the game. She posted about it on her blog six days ago, and it’s BLOWING UP.
She says, quote, “The basic premise is to just get people open to the idea of staying active and attentive to one another.” HUMAN INTERACTION? What’s that? lol
Elie Ayrouth is a writer at the website Foodbeast.com. She says it’s, quote, “one of the coolest pieces of socially engineered live gaming I’ve ever heard of.”
Here’s a seventeen second video of a moron (random idiot) talking about what happened when he took a text during dinner. He, too, should have played The Phone Stack. ~JZ.
- $1,000 Song Of The Day Is Back!
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- 4th Annual 98.7 KLUV Fresh Flag Project
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes
- Home For Dinner With Jamie Deen
- Helio Castroneves Really Wants To Win!
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day
- Rebekah Reviews: The Hangover Part III