As Heard On Jody Dean: Wednesday, 01/18/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win a $50 giftcard to El Chico!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 on the 40th Anniversary NCL Cruise!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
9. Mike Evans
- Rebekah: OMG! There’s A Tree In The Backseat!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Sony & Paramount Cave To North Korea!
- Christmas With The Morning Team
- Strippers With Hearts Of Gold
- Rebekah: My Towel Warmer Is The Best Gift Ever!
- David: Christmas Lights Get The Star Wars Treatment!
- Jody: Paramount Pictures Pulls The Plug On Alamo Drafthouse’s “Team America” Plans
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees