If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win a $50 giftcard to El Chico!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 on the 40th Anniversary NCL Cruise!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
9. Mike Evans
- Allstate Claims Current Hurricane Harvey & Irma Damages at $593 Million!
- WATCH MSNBC Anchor Lawrence O’Donnell BLAST Those Irritating Him During His News Cast
- Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson End 10-Year Relationship
- Man In ER Won’t Wait and Calls 9-1-1 For Ambulance in “Florida: The Second Chance State” – Take 56
- COMING: 40th Anniversary “Saturday Night Fever” Remastered Reissue Soundtrack and 4-K Movie
- Stone Temple Pilots Share Previously Unreleased Track ‘Only Dying’
- Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley Reunite for Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Wonder Woman Gets An Honest Trailer
- Yoko Ono Sues Lemonade Company for Trademark Infringement
- James Corden Teams Up With The Foo Fighters For Carpool Karaoke