As Heard On Jody Dean: Wednesday, 01/18/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win a $50 giftcard to El Chico!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 on the 40th Anniversary NCL Cruise!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
9. Mike Evans
- The Fist Bump Is Better Than The Handshake
- Blake: Mick Jagger On James Brown
- Blake: Why Guys Sometimes Seem To Not Care
- Blake: New Stevie Nicks Solo Album
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Blake: Want To Rent Billy Joel’s House?
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings’ ‘Venus and Mars’ and ‘At the Speed of Sound’ Reissue Dates
- Blake: “Our Leader the Mockingjay” – Official Teaser Trailer
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- Blake: College Grads Feeling Financial Crunch