As Heard On Jody Dean: Wednesday, 01/18/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win a $50 giftcard to El Chico!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to win a trip for 2 on the 40th Anniversary NCL Cruise!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
9. Mike Evans
- One Texas City On The ‘Top Ten Friendliest’ List
- Sister Pooh (The Shark Advice Lady) Is Back With Her Tips & Tricks For Teachers!!!
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Preliminary Tests Show The Ebola Vaccine Has A 100% Protection Rate
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Ben Affleck Is Not Dating The Nanny
- Betty White Is Extremely Upset Over Cecil The Lion
- Bridesmaid Drops A Baby In An Effort To Catch The Bouquet!!!
- David Reviews: Windows 10 Is Microsoft’s Apology For Windows 8
- 1,000 Musicians Played “LearnTo Fly” For The Foo Fighters!!!
- Jody: I Need Cellphones Ideas!