A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster at Starbucks (PHOTO)
- Fort Worth’s Heim Barbecue Is Getting Death Threats From Angry Toronto Fans
- Looks Like The iPhone 7 Will Have An OLED Screen
- Top TSA Official Has Been Removed From His Position
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Kendall Jenner Feels Left Out By Her Big Sisters
- KRON Sportscaster Calls Out Anchor For Stealing His Story
- CDC Study Says 79% Of Public Pools Have At Least 1 Inspection Violation
- John Oliver Explains The Insanity Of Primaries & Caucuses
- HS Senior With Cerebral Palsy Walks For The First Time At Graduation
- Researchers Say The FitBit PurePulse Is Off By 20 Beats A Minute