Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: iPhone 5 Heat Seeking Camera
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: ‘We Were All Hot To Trot’
- Blake: 33 Of Today’s Most Popular Acronyms/Abbreviations
- Listen to ‘Quiet Storm,’ Smokey Robinson’s Duet with John Legend
- The Blake Powers Jackass Of The Week Award
- Blake: Matthew McConaughey Goes To Space
- Jenny Q: Queen — “Our Harmonies are Real, Not Canned”
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target