Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- They Walk Among Us: When A Drunk Driver Pulls Into A Police Station
- Viral Moments Turning Into Most Popular Halloween Costumes
- Rebekah’s Vacation, Day 2
- Breaking News: Oscar De La Renta Dies
- Blake: Rob Lowe Getting New TV Show
- Blake: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Argue Custody
- Blake: How Many People Go To Work With The Flu?
- Blake: Manhattan Transfer Co-Founder Passes
- Blake: Sting and Jimmy Fallon Do “Sting-Tones”
- Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants