Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Tracy Morgan Gets ‘$90 Million’ From WalMart, Says Damon Wayans
- Blake Powers’ “Labor Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Sept. 4-7
- Powers Of Observation 45
- David Park On His New Comedy/Horror Flick Bloodsucking Bastards: There’s Times When People Explode!
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Anne Hathaway Says She’s Losing Parts to Younger Actresses
- Ashley Madison Owners Claim The Website Is Still Going Strong
- Grammarly Speaking: TCU Fans (Almost) Rule
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Reportedly Returned to Counseling
- Your Cellphone Is Ruining Your Relationship