A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Happy National Teacher Appreciation Day!
- Idaho Man Sues State Employee Citing The 10 Commandments
- Rapper 50 Cent Posts A Video Mocking A Janitor With A Social Disorder
- Since Cicadas Only Come Around Every 17 Years, John Oliver Fills Them In On What They Missed
- Man Follows Woman Into The Bathroom Over Gender
- Australia Plans To Kill Carp With Herpes
- Kate Upton & Justin Verlander Are Engaged
- Download Rare 1982 Grandmaster Flash Mixtape
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Prince’s Personal Chef Reveals Long-Time Concerns