Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: New In Theaters This Weekend
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Blake: Former Lockheed-Martin Engineer Says Aliens Are Real
- Blake: Game Of Thrones Cast Signs For More Seasons and Salary
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- KLUV’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Tyler Mane: I Researched Serial Killers For The Role Of Michael Myers
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas