Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle’s Home Searched Today by FBI
- Veronica-Pooh Nash Poleate (The Shark Advice Lady) May Run For President
- Actress Amanda Peterson, Star of ‘Can’t Buy Me Love,’ Dies at 43
- Ringo is 75 –7/7/15! Here’s His Simple Birthday Request (VIDEO)
- World Famous Oreo Cookie Debuting a Way ‘Thinner’ Model (PHOTO)
- Ben Affleck Says Rumors About He And Co-Star “Simply Not True”
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’
- Adorable Puppy Loves His Air Conditioning
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Making Tony Stark Money!