Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- John Summers’ Rock N’ Roll Diaries: Rod Stewart, Santana Touring Together This Summer
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- Jenny Q – My visit with The Minimalists
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: A Mean Girls Reunion?
- Ninjas Wanted
- Filing A Complaint
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – The Celebs Show Up For Mike Modano