Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Phil Rudd on AC/DC: ‘We’ll All Have to Be Dead Before It Stops’
- Q&A: Ace Frehley Would Like To Be a Stand-Up Comedian
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- Genesis, Peter Gabriel Prepare Fall Box Collections
- Jenny Q: Design a Shawl for Stevie Nicks
- Jenny Q: If We Died Today, Who Gets Our Digital Afterlife?
- George Takei: Oh Myyyyyyyy
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Angelina Jolie Hit On Pat O’Brien
- Can You Sing Your School Song?
- Children’s Medical Center Accepts Jody’s Ice Bucket Challenge!