A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- KLUV World Tour: Spring Break On The Carnival Breeze
- Friday’s Black Moon Marks The End Of Days
- Roller Coasters May Help You Pass Kidney Stones
- Dude Perfect Plays Trampoline Charades
- Joe Walsh Debuts New Song From “Citizen Soldier” Documentary
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Bride’s Big Day
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!
- Sex And The City Could Be Coming Back To TV!
- Would You Like To Attend A Summer Pizza Camp For Adults?
- Film Star Corey Feldman Will No Longer Discuss “The Lost Boys” Co-Star Corey Haim’s Personal Life