Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Rebekah Reviews: Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Wrote Love Letters To Each Other
- Looks Like Jody Landed A Small Part In Phantom Of The Opera
- There’s Nothing Like Sleeping In A Strangers Bed Naked!
- Loud Kids Are Not Allowed
- All In On A Pair Of Aces
- Blake: 3,540-Calorie Red Robin Combo Named Fattest Meal in U.S.
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Blake: Texas Semi-Pro MMA Fighter Gives Robber More Than Money
- Blake: New Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Album “Hypnotic Eye”