A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years
- Springsteen Cover Band Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration Event
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- George Harrison’s 74th Birthday Commemorated with Vinyl Releases
- Life…Accordion To Trump
- Last Man On The Moon, Eugene Cernan, Has Died
- The Dallas Cowboys / Green Bay Packers Final Play Set To “My Heart Will Go On” Will Break You
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable As Tonya Harding
- HBO Is Exploring A Game Of Thrones Spinoff
- Florida Gator Goes Viral Because He’s 15 Feet Long & 900 Pounds!