A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Missed Today’s Eclipse? Another Will Pass Through Dallas In 2074
- State Employee Butt-Dials Reporter While Admitting Working Little For High Salary
- Secret Service Maxes Out Yearly Budget To Protect President Trump and Family
- Walmart Teams With Uber For Dallas Delivery
- “Full House” Star John Stamos Marks Birthday In The Buff
- Pearl Jam Share Wrigley Field Documentary Details
- Man Wakes Up With Severe Pain, Doctors Proceed To Remove Live Gecko From Ear Canal
- Anonymous Donor Provides School Supplies For Every Student At Texas Elementary School
- Woman Punches And Beats Herself After Watching “Annabelle: Creation”
- New Social Media App “Yellow” Is Being Called “Tinder For Tweens”