A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Johnny Depp Dressed As Captain Jack Sparrow Surprises Fans On The Pirates Ride At Disneyland
- Another Honest Commercial – Why Credit Cards Are A Scam
- Sofia Vergara Rides An Inflata-Bull In The Pool & Hysterically Fails
- Check Out This Pizza Prom Dress
- Why Do People Think Doris Roberts Just Died?
- So A Camel Wonders Into A Pool…
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Our Soundtrack Wishlist
- Disney Announces Release Dates For “Frozen 2”, “Star Wars: Episode IX”, “The Lion King” (re-boot) and MORE!
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz Introduces “El Chapo Act” To Use $14 Million In Drug Assets To Finance Wall and Border Security
- SEE Prince’s Former Toronto Home – FOR SALE!