Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Held Today
- Diana Ross’ Daughter-In-Law Ashlee Simpson Gives Birth to Daughter
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Pre-Funeral Turning Ughly
- Powers Of Observation 41
- “Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation”: Review
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 31-Aug. 2
- KISS’s Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley Bringing Rock & Good Taste To North Texas
- The Best Ways To Embarrass Your Kids This Weekend!
- Man Sues Airline For Having To Sit Next To An Obese Person
- Mick Jagger’s Son Looks Identical To Him. See The Pics!