A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Dallas Cowboy Ezekiel Elliott Detained By Police
- Rebekah Reviews: Logan
- Pink Floyd Open to Glastonbury Reunion
- Texas iFly Worker Catches Falling Toddler Inches From Floor
- KISS Selling $4 Air Guitar Strings
- Why You May Never Get to Read Mick Jagger’s Memoir
- Check Out What’s NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- Blake Powers’ – #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Feb. 17-19
- Plastic Surgeons Becoming Wealthier Thanks To Social Media
- UPDATE: Lisa Marie Presley Nearly BROKE: Children In Protective Custody Due To Estranged Husband’s “Pictures and Disturbing Videos”