Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Have Settled Their Divorce
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed
- Radio.com Minimation: Fall Out Boy Get Elton John Bloody
- Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage,’ According to Cissy Houston
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Pleads Guilty to Threats of Murder Charge
- Tracy Chapman Sings “Stand By Me” For David Letterman
- Russell Wilson Hasn’t Given Up On Baseball
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Kanye West Loves The Laughing Gas!
- How Do You Get Rid Of Grackles?
- If You Have 29 Hours To Spare, You Can Watch All 11 Marvel Movies