A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Beatles, Isley Brothers To Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon Talks New Music, Foo Fighters and the Nuge
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks
- A Little Girl Signs Christmas Carols For Her Deaf Parents
- Help Us Find Trey Bounds’ Dog
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Duck Dynasty Beats Britney Spears
- Holiday Tipping
- Santa Uses A Lie Detector
- Brace Yourself For The New Angry Birds Game