A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to ‘Maniac’
- Man Protests No Shorts Policy By Wearing A Dress To Work
- Couples Married During June, July , And August Are Most Likely To Cheat
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Kim Kardashian Outbids All Others For Jackie Kennedy Cartier Watch
- Learn How Critics Feel About “Transformers: The Last Knight” and “The Bad Batch”
- 98.7K-LUV’s Blake Powers #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: June 23-25
- Will Ferrell Explains Why Mariah Carey Was Fired From ‘The House’
- Ft. Worth Police Officer Dressed As “Batman” Arrests Shoplifter In Walmart
- Weird Al Yankovic And Lin Manuel Miranda Receiving Stars On Hollywood Walk Of Fame