A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- How Does Progressive Insurance’s “Flo” Feel About Her Character’s Halloween Costume?
- Long Lost Leonardo da Vinci Painting Expected To Sell For Mega-Millions
- UPDATE: Director Ron Howard Reveals Title Of NEW “Star Wars” Movie
- UPDATE: Injured Mandalay Bay Security Guard and Building Engineer Reveal For The 1st Time Details Concerning Las Vegas Massacre
- UPDATE: Dallas Brewery Takes Aim At Pennsylvania Brewery’s “Dallas Sucks” Beer
- Dallas To Host 2018 NFL Draft
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’
- What To Do If Your Parachute Fails
- Man Wins Jeopardy With $1
- KLUV World Tour: Singapore To Bali Aboard the 5 Star Azamara Journey