A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jason Witten’s Message for Those Betting Against Tony Romo
- ‘Young Frankenstein’ & ‘Willy Wonka’ Star Gene Wilder Dead At 83
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- Dallas’ Love Field Rated One Of The Best U.S. Airports For Dining
- 50% Of Millennials Are Passing On Vacations Hoping To Improve Their Career
- Online Petition Calls For Tony Romo To Retire