A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Bob Dylan will ‘Absolutely’ Attend Nobel Ceremony ‘If it’s at all Possible.’
- Eagles’ Timothy B. Schmit Plots West Coast Tour
- Mariah Carey Seeks Millions From James Packer
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Oct 28-30
- New Drive-In Movie Theater Opens This Weekend in North Texas
- James Packer Long-Time Suspicious Of Mariah Carey’s Backup Dancer Bryan Tanaka
- Man Who Destroyed Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Wants A Trial
- 97-Year-Old Cubs Fan Given Front Row Seats to Tonight’s World Series
- New Destiny’s Child Instagram Account Fuels Reunion Rumors