A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Today is “National Pizza Day”!!!
- Madonna Hires Private Investigator For Her Custody Case
- 7 Year Old Mansfield TX Boy Saves His Family From Fire
- Ben Stiller for Female Viagra: The Super Bowl Commercial EVERYONE Missed!
- Cam Newton Responds to Post-Game Press Conference Criticism
- See the Mansfield First Grader Who Saved His Family in House Fire
- Rarer Than Rare: Baby Albino Turtle Hatched on Australian Beach
- Internet Flips-Out Over UCLA Gymnast Who Dabs and Nae Naes
- Conan O’Brien Wears Hoodie, Mutters Answers in Cam Newton Parody (VIDEO)
- Florida National Park Temporarily Closes Due to Hundreds of Manatees (VIDEO)