A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- 10 Songs For Your Powerball Playlist
- I Ate Bad Chinese Food…
- Married To Jonas
- Prince Harry Is Smitten!
- Candice Glover Wins American Idol & Your Morning Links!
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- Rebekah Reviews: Star Trek Into Darkness
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”