Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: Julia Robert’s Lingerie Up For Auction
- Blake: Women Do It More Than Ever Before
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Blake: Dallas Cowboys 2014 Schedule
- The Peanut Butter Challenge
- Employee Self Evaluations
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Sharika Is Taking Some Heat
- Murder Was The Case
- I Have “Missing Madi’s Soccer Game” Guilt