Grateful Dead-Heads: Reason To Head To The Rock Hall
A new [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Grateful Dead[/lastfm] exhibit is coming to the RRHOF…
It’ll open on April 12 at the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dubbed Grateful Dead: The Long Strange Trip, the display will run through December 31 and feature over 100 artifacts, including five [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jerry Garcia[/lastfm] guitars, two [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bob Weir[/lastfm] guitars, a [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mickey Hart[/lastfm] custom-painted drum kit, and Dead-related artwork such as posters and album covers.
Why not plan a long strange trip of your own and pay the Rock Hall a visit! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Let’s Talk Sex Scenes With The Cast Of Nicholas Sparks’ The Longest Ride
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Is The New Samsung Galaxy S6 Too Much Like the iPhone 6?
- Original Batman Stars Adam West and Burt Ward To Voice NEW Animated Movie!
- “The Beach Boys” Reissue 5 Albums!
- The NEW National Lampoon’s Vacation Movie!
- Starbucks Adds Kale Smoothies to the Menu
- Steven Tyler Confirms Solo Country Album
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’
- Tom Brady April Fooled Us Big Time