As Heard On Jody Dean: Monday, 01/23/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
8. Mike Evans
10. News Puppets
13. John Summers’ Mash Up
[Source: The KLUV Studios]
17. My Cat from Hell
18. Jody’s Cupcakes
[Source: Jody's Cell Phone]
- Blake: 3,540-Calorie Red Robin Combo Named Fattest Meal in U.S.
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Blake: Texas Semi-Pro MMA Fighter Gives Robber More Than Money
- Blake: New Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Album “Hypnotic Eye”
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Blake: Top 10 Customer Complaints
- Blake: Jamie Fox To Play Mike Tyson
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Jenny Q: Four Homes Available on America’s Oldest Street