As Heard On Jody Dean: Monday, 01/23/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
8. Mike Evans
10. News Puppets
13. John Summers’ Mash Up
[Source: The KLUV Studios]
17. My Cat from Hell
18. Jody’s Cupcakes
[Source: Jody's Cell Phone]
- Blake: Neil Diamond’s “Melody Road” Released Today
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Blake: “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” Star Wants Rehab
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Blake: What’s (1) Of Your All-Time Favorite TV Show Theme Songs?
- Blake: Scents You Secretly Love
- Blake: Gerry Rafferty’s “Baker Street” Sax Player Passes
- Women In Halloween Costumes
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke