[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Stevie Nicks[/lastfm] is sharing some more fond memories of her mother, Barbara Nicks, who died on December 28th from pneumonia and emphysema…
She writes on her website, “My mother always told me that I had been on a mission to take my music and my poetry to the world since I was four years old… I know that right now she is whispering in my ear, ‘Don’t give up that fight because I am gone, because I am not gone. I am right here with my arms around you, and you are singing to me and we are dancing.’”
Barbara, who was 84, was a smoker for 70 of those years. Her husband Jess passed in 2005. Source: Stevie’s official website: RockALittle.com ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- John’s Rock N Roll Diary: Sir Paul’s Bonnaroo Set List
- Winning Weekend Smokey Robinson 6/22 – 6/23
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’
- I Can’t Believe It’s Been 6 Years…
- Jenny’s Q: Traffic Activities
- KLUV Morning Choir – For What It’s Worth
- KLUV Morning Choir – Hashtag
- Deporting Squirrels