NEIL YOUNG: Smoke From A Not-So Distant Lawsuit
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- NY Giants Wide Receiver Victor Cruz’s Fiance Sent A Group Text To All The Women He’s Cheating With
- Stevie Wonder: Finalizes Divorce from Second Wife
- The Beatles ‘Red & Blue’ Albums Anniversary
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Kate Winslet Won’t Let Her Kids Have Cellphones
- Cindy Crawford…Makeup Free & Rockin’ A Bikini!!!
- Nurse Giving Out Flu Shots Abandons Medical Protocol & Reuses Syringes
- Coming Soon To A Theater Near You…Jaws 19!!!
- Chris Pratt & Anna Faris’ Son Names A Baby Penguin At Woodland Park Zoo
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Dee Sinder Asks Paul Stanley: Why do You Have to be Such a D**k?