NEIL YOUNG: Smoke From A Not-So Distant Lawsuit
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Have You Seen the Six Sleeping Baby Pugs?
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral Includes Family Feud
- Top 8 Things To Buy In August
- Dave Grohl Responds to the 1000 Foo Fighters Fans: ‘We’ll See You Soon’
- Minimation: Nils Lofgren Bounces Into Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Join U2 on Stage at MSG
- Have You Seen Donald Trump’s Hilarious Tweet?
- Attention DFW Surgeons, Listening To KLUV Improves Your Work
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Salma Hayek Gets Naked For Allure
- WWE Wrestler, Titus O’Neil, Buys Lunch For A Group Of Homeless People