[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- DFW Area Movie Theaters To Feature Floyd Mayweather Jr./Conor McGregor Fight
- What Advice Would You Give Someone In Their 20s To Avoid Regret Later In Life?
- Man Poops In Police Car, Eats It, Then Spits It At Officers
- The Top 10 Highest Paid Athletes In The World!
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Cancels Dallas Show and Tour For Religious Reasons
- Artists React to President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Ronnie James Dio Hologram World Tour to Launch this Fall
- Listen to Gregg Allman’s Posthumous ‘My Only True Friend’
- Lou Gramm Reunited With Foreigner For Their 40th Anniversary
- You Could Win A Pair Of Custom Whataburger Kicks