[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- The Walking Dead’s Greg Nicotero Says “Negan’s Victims Aren’t Dead” & Blah, Blah, Blah
- Chris Hemsworth & Wife Elsa Pataky Are Not Getting Divorced
- Hillary Clinton VS Donald Trump In A Bad Lip Reading Poetry Slam
- 4-Year-Old Speaks 7 Languages
- Bobby Vee Dead at 73
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- 2016 State Fair Of Texas Sets New Record
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!