[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Lie Witness News Asks About The Presidential Debate Before It Ever Happened
- Crocodile Dundee Turns 30!!!
- Apple Might Be Sharing Your iMessages With The Police
- The Top 10 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time
- Grandpa Is Super Excited About His New Light Up Shoes!
- James Corden Races Fastest Man In The World Usain Bolt
- Meet The “Meat Wagon” AKA The Biggest Backfield In HS Football
- Check Out The First Pics Of Janet Jackson’s Baby Bump
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Is Dating Johnny Manziel’s Playboy Ex
- Watch the Trailer for New Stooges Documentary ‘Gimme Danger’