[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jerry Springer: The Show Is Stupid, But I Enjoy Doing It.
- North Dakota Farmer Plows Prince’s Symbol Into Cornfield (PHOTOS)
- Man Sues Company for Being Bored to Death at Work
- The Cost Breakdown of Attending a Wedding
- Moms Are Really Upset This Woman Wants Paid ‘MEternity’ Leave For Women With No Kids!
- You Will Be Surprised At Some Of The Women Prince Dated!
- Twitter’s Reaction To Interracial Couple In A Old Navy Ad Is Terrible
- Lionel Richie is Launching His Own Makeup Line Called “Hello”
- Texas Alpaca Farm Honors Prince With New Baby Alpaca
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty