[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Courteney Cox Opens Up About Plastic Surgery and Divorce on Running Wild
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Former Olympic Athlete Becomes A Fort Worth Police Officer
- A Dog Was Elected Mayor In Minnesota!
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Here Is How MTV Picks The Seating Arrangement For The VMA’s?