[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Oregon Man Finds Almost-Expired Lottery Ticket; Wins $1Million
- FUNNY Quotes from Betty White On Her 95th Birthday
- Packers Staffer Tells Tony Romo, ‘You Deserve Better’
- WATCH Chris Pratt with Wife Anna Faris Thursday Night On CBS’s “Mom”
- Woman Demands Phone Repaired On B’day and Drives Through Store Window in “Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 51”
- Lifetime To Air TV Movie On The Last Days Of Michael Jackson
- Grey’s Anatomy Star Katherine Heigl Gives Birth To 3rd Child!
- Sam Moore to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, Korn to Headline Chicago Open Air Festival
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years