[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Warner Bros. Releases Official ‘IT’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Unidentified Skateboarder Tries to Make Home Cookie Delivery To Actress Chloe Grace Moretz
- Abby Lee Miller Out & Cheryl Burke In On ‘Dance Moms’
- Michelle Pfeiffer Returns To Movies and TV
- High School Serves Chicken Nugget Sandwiches
- Florida Teen Gets Ryan Reynolds’ Name Tattooed On His Butt
- “The Voice” Holding Summer Open Casting-Calls In Austin!
- Dad Trolls His Son At Basketball Game For Making Bad Grades
- NBC To Air Entirety Of 2018 Winter Olympics Live Across All Time Zones