[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Neil Young[/lastfm] is being sued for more than half-a-million dollars because of a 2010 fire in a San Carlos, California warehouse…
The suit, filed last week by Unigard Insurance Company, says Young’s company, LincVolt LLC, was negligent when it converted a 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on electricity and a biodiesel-powered generator.
“The altering of a gas-powered 1959 vehicle and its components is an extreme departure from what a reasonably careful person would do,” claims Unigard in its suit.
A malfunction occurred while the car was being charged on November 9th, 2010, setting off a fire that caused close to a million dollars in damage, most of it to Young’s memorabilia — instruments, photos and film footage as well as the Lincoln — which he stored there. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- This Giant Spider Eating A Lizard Right Next To A Family Will Give You Nightmares
- Bella Hadid Frees The Nipple For Paper Magazine Photoshoot
- New Fifty Shades Darker Trailer Is Here And HOLY CRAP Is It HOT!
- The Donald Trump “Person Of The Year” Meme’s Are Hilarious
- Former Heisman Trophy Winner, Rashaan Salaam, Has Died at 42
- See Confident Cowboys Fan Super Bowl Tattoo
- Dallas Cowboys Long-Time Linebacker Dave Edwards Passes
- Attention Bosses: Here Are The Biggest Employee Office Complaints!
- Russell Crowe Will Not Be Charged For Physically Removing Rapper Azealia Banks From His Hotel Room Gathering