As Heard On Jody Dean: Wednesday, 01/25/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
3. Stars Win
6. Mike Evans
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Jenny Q: Frosty’s Unmeltable New Mexico Cousin
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- David’s Survior Blog: ONE LAST BLINDSIDE Or TWINNIE FOR THE WINNIE
- Joan Jett to Open for The Who
- Jenny Q: Isn’t She Lovely? Stevie Wonder Now Father of 9