Art Garfunkel Joins Tribute To The Rolling Stones
Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Jenny Q: George Clooney’s Selfie with Downton Abbey Cast
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW – Dec 19-21
- Rebekah: I Have The Hiccups
- Jenny Q: Rescue Reindeer 911! PHOTOS
- Jacqueline Whitmore, Etiquette Expert, Says It’s Ok To Re-Gift!
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- Rebekah: OMG! There’s A Tree In The Backseat!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Sony & Paramount Cave To North Korea!
- Christmas With The Morning Team