Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- VIDEO: See The “Big Mouth Billy Bass” Amazon Echo Alexa Version!
- Texan Takes Down 417lb. Wild Hog
- Man Tries To Kill Spider With Propane Torch; Burns House Down
- Emilio Estevez Was Hollywood’s Most Profitable Actor Over The Last 40 Years
- Lego Unveils New Set Dedicated To The Women Of NASA
- Southwest Airlines Celebrates Their First “Unmanned” Flight Featuring An All-Female Crew
- Watch Billy Joel Imitate Bruce Springsteen on ‘Kimmel’
- In-N-Out Named Texas’ Favorite Fast Food Chain
- KFC’s Twitter Account Follows Exactly 11 People, 5 Spices & 6 Herbs