Art Garfunkel Joins Tribute To The Rolling Stones
Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- We’ve Got a Winner; The 5 After 5
- Laura Bassett Scores Winning Goal Against Her Own Team in World Cup Semi-Finals
- Viral Video: Stephen Colbert, Michigan and Eminem
- Jody Gets His Truck Back
- Jody Deans Alma Mater Paschal High School Heads to Switzerland
- Save the Dog Stop
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Chic-Fil-A Ranked #1 In Fast Food Customer Satisfaction
- Did Emila Calrke Reveal Secrets About Future Of ‘Game Of Thrones’?
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’