Art Garfunkel Joins Tribute To The Rolling Stones
Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Paul Walker’s Car From ‘The Fast & The Furious’ Heading To Auction
- Tom Morello Tried Equivalent of Oscar Selfie at Rock Hall, But It Was Almost Better
- Motley Crue Add More Dates to Final Tour
- NEW UPDATE: Bobbi Kristina Brown: Off Ventilator
- Plano’s New Plan To Help Save Heart Attack Victims
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Adopting Again!?
- Want To Live Near Star Wars Director George Lucas?
- Patrick Dempsey Likely Leaving Grey’s Anatomy
- What Does Nitrous Gas and Kanye West Have In Common?
- John Lennon Deluxe Box-Set Coming Soon!