Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- UPDATE: Amber Heard Says Johnny Depp HIGH Most Of Their Marriage
- VIDEO: Best Graduation Speech Of ALL Time! Steven Spielberg To Harvard Grads: Be A Real-Life Movie Hero
- Watch The Water Bottle Flip That Went Viral!
- 2012 London Olympic Athletes Test Positive For Blood Doping
- NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- #MemorialDayWeekendThangsToDoInDFW: May 27-30
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Divorce To Be Included In KUWTK
- Is Axl Rose Joining AC/DC Permanently?
- Tonya Couch Indicted By Texas Grand Jury and Faces Charges
- Here’s What Lindsay Lohan Looks Like In A Swimsuit