Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Adele Attacked By A Beetle During Auckland Concert
- The Justice League Trailer Has Already Hit Over 14M Views
- Chicago & The Doobie Brothers Giveaway
- What To Expect From This Weekend’s NEW Movies Plus My Review of “LIFE” with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: March 24-26
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do At Work
- Ready For A Kardashian Animated Prime Time Series? #OhGodHelpUs – Take Our Poll!!!
- Comerica Bank Plus Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dallas Provide Prom Dresses For Students In Need
- The Best Foods For Your Brain
- Baby Spa Is A Thing Now