Rock and Roll hall of Fame member Art Garfunkle has been added to the all-star line-up paying tribute to the Rollings Stones at Carnegie Hall on March 13th. The concert, which already boasts a fantastic bill of 21 artists, will feature songs from the iconic Stones collection Hot Rocks 1964-1971. Already on the bill are: Marianne Faithfull, Ronnie Spector, The Mountain Goats, Rosanne Cash, TV on the Radio & Jovanotti, Glen Hansard, Peaches, Marc Cohn, Taj Mahal, Steve Earle, Carolina Chocolate Drops, Jackie Greene and Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes).
The concert is the eighth installment of the series to raise money for music education programs for underprivileged youth. 100% of the proceeds go to eighr music education non-profits: The American Symphony Orchestra Music Notes, Church Street School of Music, Young Audiences, Music Unites, FIKS (Fixing Instruments for Kids in Schools); and newly added beneficiaries The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, Midori and Friends, and The Center for Arts Education.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Johnny Depp Dressed As Captain Jack Sparrow Surprises Fans On The Pirates Ride At Disneyland
- Another Honest Commercial – Why Credit Cards Are A Scam
- Sofia Vergara Rides An Inflata-Bull In The Pool & Hysterically Fails
- Check Out This Pizza Prom Dress
- Why Do People Think Doris Roberts Just Died?
- So A Camel Wonders Into A Pool…
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Our Soundtrack Wishlist
- Disney Announces Release Dates For “Frozen 2”, “Star Wars: Episode IX”, “The Lion King” (re-boot) and MORE!
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz Introduces “El Chapo Act” To Use $14 Million In Drug Assets To Finance Wall and Border Security
- SEE Prince’s Former Toronto Home – FOR SALE!