If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
7. Mike Evans
- Ted Cruz’s RNC Speech Gets The Bad Lip Reading Treatment
- Adam Sandler Auditions For The Role Of Young Han Solo
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump
- Edward Snowden Is Working On A Spy-Proof iPhone Add On
- Usher, Cyndi Lauper, & Sheryl Crow Sing “Don’t Use Our Song” To All The Political Candidates
- Marriage Rumors Spark After Ed Sheeran Was Spotted Wearing A Ring On His Wedding Finger
- Carrie Underwood’s 1-Year-Old Son Beats The Summer Heat With Belly Flops
- Ted Nugent Picks Donald Trump’s Next Theme Song
- Hurst Begins NEW Cell Phone Ordinance For Drivers!
- Man Uses CrAzY Alias/Nick-Name To Police In “Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 45”