As Heard On Jody Dean: Tuesday, 01/31/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Mavs Win!!!
7. Mike Evans
- Blake: Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, and James Brown At Budget Rent-A-Car
- Blake: Husband’s NO SEX List Goes Viral
- Blake: Denton Police Seek Man For Questioning Concerning ATM Robbery
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Blake: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie New Movie
- Blake: The Purge: Anarchy Extra Stiffed!
- Watch Eddie Vedder’s Poignant Cover of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’
- Jenny Q: Texas Chef May Be Next Food Network Star
- Queen’s Guard Plays ‘Game Of Thrones’ Theme Song
- Stream ‘Hypnotic Eye,’ the New Album from Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers