As Heard On Jody Dean: Thursday, 02/02/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Groundhog Day!!!
6. Mike Evans
10. Singing at Sonic
- Is That A Halloween Prop Or A Dead Body?
- The Great Customer Service Continues
- The Best Umpire Since Leslie Nielson
- Madi’s Friend Steals Internet Photos
- Blake: A 3 Day Work Week?
- Blake: Reasons Summer Sucks?
- Blake: Worst I-35 DFW Accident Area
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Blake: Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actor!
- Blake: Food Skinny People Eat