As Heard On Jody Dean: Thursday, 02/02/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!!
Now, on to your morning links!
1. Groundhog Day!!!
6. Mike Evans
10. Singing at Sonic
- Rock Hall Induction 2015 Rundown: Two Beatles, Joan Jett with Miley Cyrus and a Great SRV Tribute
- Ringo Starr’s Rock Hall Advice to Young Bands: ‘If You Fart, Own Up To It!’
- Miley Cyrus Calls Joan Jett Her ‘Biggest Inspiration’ at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Sofia Vergara Legally Dodges Baby With Ex!
- Tonight’s Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Inductions
- Did Last Night’s Storm Affect You?
- Want A Shark In Your Backyard?
- Johnny “Just Got Paid” Kemp: Found Dead
- WARNING: Don’t Mess With Oprah!
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen