The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dallas Native ZZ Top Bassist “Dusty” Hill Puts Tennessee Home Up FOR SALE!
- Demi Moore Returns To Television With FOX’s “Empire”!
- WATCH: The Ellen DeGeneres Show Shares It’s Take On President Trump’s “Mar-a-Lago” Club
- Man Grades and Posts Apology Letter From Ex-Girlfriend And It Goes Viral
- Lisa Marie Presley’s Attorney Tells Her Husband to Get A Job
- DFW Housing Market Continues to Rise in January
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later
- President Trump Spends More Time Playing Golf Than On Foreign Relations