The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Here’s All The Terrifying Footage From Mexico City’s 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake
- Justin Timberlake Gave Jimmy Fallon The Most Bromantic “Happy Birthday” Post On Instagram
- The Eagle’s Joe Walsh Says He’s NOT The Former Congressman Joe Walsh Who’s Behind On Child Support
- Don Henley Says Deacon Frey, Glenn’s Son, Made It Possible For Them to Reunite
- Back Off Binge Watching To Decrease Risk of Alzheimer’s and Other Health Problems
- WATCH Ellen DeGeneres Scare ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Star Sarah Paulson – 3 TIMES!
- Kate Walsh Reveals Brain Tumor Diagnosis: “I Just Left My Body”
- Toys ‘R’ Us Files Bankruptcy In U.S. and Similar in Canada
- Koala Survives Ten Mile Ride Clutching Inside Of Car’s Axel
- If Children Cry Around You, They Might Think You’re Ugly