The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Trump Adds Snapchat to His Presidential Social Media Accounts
- Celebrities Flood Instagram With Final ‘Thank You, Obama’ Posts
- Judge Reinhold Faces $500 Fine For Love Field Incident, Pleads No Contest
- Award-Winning ‘Annie’ at Bass Hall; My Conversation With ‘Daddy Warbucks,’ Gilgamesh Taggett
- Remote Island Looking for Caretakers
- Premiere Cancelled for ‘A Dog’s Purpose’
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files For Divorce
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- Chris Hemsworth Nails A Miraculous Full Court Basketball Shot
- Did You Know Japan Had Their Very Own Westworld Theme Park