The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Dallas Man’s $17 Kindness Turns Into $1500 Charity Donation
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- Blake Powers Reviews “The Magnificent Seven”
- Blake Powers’ Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Sept. 23-25
- Attention Ladies! Do You Feel Men Often Interrupt You?
- Disney Accused of Racism and Pulls “Moana” Polynesian Costume
- See Tom Brady’s Facebook Post Regarding Patriots Blowout Over Texans
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Have You Seen SMU’s New Football Helmets?
- Report: FBI Investigating Brad Pitt Over Allegation of Child Abuse