The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Trailer Trash: X Men Apocalypse
- VIDEO: Worried Mom Watches Her Kids Cruise Away As She Misses The Boat
- There Is A Nude Restaurant Coming
- There Is A Pole Dancing Convention Coming To DFW In June
- Paul Simon Has a New Song, ‘Cool Papa Bell’: Listen
- A Day At The Fort Worth Opera & Del Frisco’s Grille With Rebekah
- ‘The Wonder Bread Years’ One-Man Show Comes to Ft. Worth This Weekend (INTERVIEW)
- Prince’s Long-Time Friend Musician ‘Sheila E.’ Ready To Protect His Legacy
- ‘American Idol’/’So You Think You Can Dance’ Parent Company BANKRUPT!
- Neil Young Announces New Album ‘Earth’