The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- John’s Rock N Roll Diary: Sir Paul’s Bonnaroo Set List
- Winning Weekend Smokey Robinson 6/22 – 6/23
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’
- I Can’t Believe It’s Been 6 Years…
- Jenny’s Q: Traffic Activities
- KLUV Morning Choir – For What It’s Worth
- KLUV Morning Choir – Hashtag
- Deporting Squirrels