The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 4 Killed In Black Hawk Helicopter Crash at Ft. Hood, Texas
- What’s The Most Money You’ve Found?
- What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?
- Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 26: Robber Dressed As Darth Vadar!
- Want To Burn Off Thanksgiving Calories Quickly?
- What Attracted Johnny Depp To Amber Heard?
- Listen to Bruce Springsteen’s Unreleased Track ‘Party Lights’
- Common Mistakes One Makes With Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Fox Releases First Cast Photos for ‘Grease’ Live TV Adaptation