The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Michael Phelps Is Hoping For A Shark Race Rematch Next Year
- Little Leaguer Born With One Hand Gets His First Home Run
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Jody Dean
- KLUV ABBA Giveaway
- KLUV Chad Calek Giveaway
- KLUV Tom Jones Giveaway
- “Home Alone” Star John Heard Has Passed
- Stevie Wonder Secretly Marries!
- REVIEWS: “Valerian and The City Of A Thousand Planets”, “Girls Trip” & “Dunkirk”
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 22-23