The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- What To Expect From This Weekend’s NEW Movies Plus My Review of “LIFE” with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: March 24-26
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do At Work
- Ready For A Kardashian Animated Prime Time Series? #OhGodHelpUs – Take Our Poll!!!
- Comerica Bank Plus Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dallas Provide Prom Dresses For Students In Need
- The Best Foods For Your Brain
- Baby Spa Is A Thing Now
- Ashley Graham Uses Bagels As Bra
- Target Being Praised For Not Photoshopping These Models
- Video Emerges Of ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Being Beaten By Her Mother