The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Arby’s Testing Venison Sandwiches In 6 States
- The Bidding Battle Continues For Prince’s Unreleased Music
- Ryan Reynolds Turns 40!
- Russell Wilson & Ciara Announce They’re Having a Baby
- Mercedes-Benz Unveils It’s 1st Luxury Line Of Pick-Ups
- Study Shows Certain Scents Will Make Your House Sell For More
- Megyn Kelly, Newt Gingrich Have Heated Exchange on Live TV
- Man Smashes Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star
- Indians Pitcher Corey Kluber, Coppell Native, Sets World Series Record in Game 1
- The Rolling Stones Played a Private Gig for Patriots Owner Robert Kraft