The summer concert festival season is rapidly approaching and now fans have a convenient one-stop online shop…
It’s where they can get information, lineups, and links to festivals across the country.
Festheads.com bills itself as “the ultimate festival guide to North America’s annual musical celebrations” where “music enthusiasts can easily discover, explore, share and relive the festival experience.”
Festheads.com creator Jason Kimball said, “In this digital world, people are craving the connection to their music that festivals provide. For us, this was really about sharing our passion and allowing other like-minded festheads to connect.” Pretty much everything from the Coachella Valley Music Festival to The Decibel Festival, Bonnaroo, plus anything in between & beyond.
I think this modern mania hit its stride with WOODSTOCK back in ’69. Nothing says “intimate concert experience” like a modest crowd of 200,000, right? lol ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series
- 2-Month-Old With Killer Hair Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Bill Cosby To Stand Trial For Sexual Assault
- The Top Insecurities Men Have About Dating
- Don’t Mess With Kelly Osbourne! She Tweeted Phone Number of Ozzy’s Alleged Mistress
- Kris Jenner To Transition Name
- AXS TV Special To Highlight Prince, David Bowie, Natalie Cole, B.B. King and Merle Haggard
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Star Frank Dillane Arrested For Battery
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch