PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jenny Q: Dog Faints After Being Reunited With Owner After 2 Years
- Sharknado 2’s Director Anthony C: Both Movies Were Made Without The Influence Of Drugs or Alcohol
- Jenny Q: Linda Ronstadt Honored for “Decades of Remarkable Music”
- March of Dimes Baby Shower
- Paramount Apologizes Of ‘TMNT’ 9/11 Poster
- I Am Taco Bueno’s Muse
- Party in Paradise at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya from Funjet Vacations
- Ticket Thursday – Aerosmith
- I Need Your Prayers Please
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: I Love A Die Hard Question