PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- I’m The Crazy Cat Lady
- Method Acting Means Shaving The Beard!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Justin Bieber Is A Line Cutter
- 7 Things That Aren’t Worth Your Money
- Yeah, Someone Built A Giant Fart Machine
- How Did I Get Stuck Making An “Adult” Cake???
- The Trailer For Fifty Shades Of Grey Is Here!
- Scott Hunt Of Doomsday Preppers: Don’t Build A Bunker Just Yet
- Blake: 86% Of People Would Decline A Second Date Due To?
- Blake: Fifty Shades Of Grey – 1st Trailer