And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Happy 100th B’day To Hollywood Legend Kirk Douglas!!!
- “Harry Potter” Star To Marry!
- Secret Service Grab Ivanka Trump Stalker!
- Christmas is for Children Radiothon Day 2 Pictures
- Jody and Jenny Interview Rina Cantrell At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Jenny Interview Marilyn Sutton and Brittany Banks At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Jenny Interview Russell Vittrup At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Rebekah And Jody Interview Sim Scott At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon!
- Chris Durovich Stops By The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping