PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- John Summers’ Rock N’ Roll Diaries: Rod Stewart, Santana Touring Together This Summer
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- Jenny Q – My visit with The Minimalists
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: A Mean Girls Reunion?
- Ninjas Wanted
- Filing A Complaint
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – The Celebs Show Up For Mike Modano