PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jameis Winston Sends Receiver Into A Cameraman
- Ringo: Cover of The Rolling Stone – First Time Since ’81
- Scientology Is A Big Bag Of Crazy!
- KLUV World Tour: Let’s Cruise Around Turkey, Greece, Istanbul, & Athens
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Olivia Wilde Had An Unfortunate Semester With Krispy Kremes & Pot
- Jody: My Musical Age Is What!?!?!?!
- Jody: Allow Me To Gripe About The Traffic
- 91% Of Bob Ross Paintings Were Happy Trees!
- David Beckham Teams Up With James Corden For A New Underwear Line