And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Chambers County Texas Switches To Paper Ballots
- Lady Gaga Joins James Corden For Carpool Karaoke!
- Artist Joe Everson Paints The National Anthem
- Science Is Developing A Male Birth Control Pill
- City Of Dallas Closes ‘Tent City’ Homeless Camp Under I-30
- CBS 11 Is Holding An Open Casting Call For Survivor In Grapevine This November
- Woman Sues Michael Jackson Estate For Alleged Previous Long-Term Sexual Abuse
- Mel Gibson and Andrew Garfield Discuss “Hacksaw Ridge” and Mel Becoming A Father For The 9th Time
- Pizza Hut To Pay 1 College Sports Fan To Attend and Social Media NCAA Championship Games For A Year
- The Most Expensive World Series In History Begins Tonight