And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Listen to the Original Demo Version of Tupac’s ‘Dear Mama’
- Job Hunting? Here’s When to Schedule Your Interview
- A Canadian School Opened A 25-Year-Old Time Capsule And It Had A Message To Donald Trump
- Baby In China Born With 31 Finger And Toes
- Just How Rich Is Taylor Swift?
- Drinking Even 1% More Water Will Help You Lose Weight
- Jamie Lee Curtis Writes Essay on Prince and Her Own Opiate Addiction
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Magic Mike LIVE Is Headed To Vegas
- Arsenio Hall Files Libel Suit Against Sinead O’Connor Over Prince Allegations
- Justin Timberlake Drops A New Single…Can’t Stop The Feeling