And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- Grand Prairie’s “Kids Fishing Day” is Saturday!
- Today is “National Margarita Day 2017”!
- Texan Jamie Foxx: Texas Proud and Thankful For The Beauty of Filming New Movie In Croatia
- Texas Plans To Poison Its 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- UPDATE: Dallas Cowboys Running Back Ezekiel Elliott Witnessed “Best Friend” Arrested For Bringing Gun Into Bar
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV