PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- The COST Of A Bag Of Rice On Survivor
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Bruce Jenner Has Great Taste In Nail Polish
- Jody: To Keep The Peace, I’m Forcing Rebekah Into A Clown Restriction Clause
- The New Chevys Come With Technology & Stuff
- Jody: Do You Read Your HOA’s Fine Print?
- David: The Last Mockingjay Part 1 Trailer Before The Movie Release
- David: Wasting Time On The Internet Is A College Course