And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Woman Who Claims Chris Brown Pulled Gun On Her Was Dethroned From Miss California Regional 2016
- Want To Drink ‘Gin’ For A Living?
- Former Girlfriend Of Prince Shares Her Story On His Days Of No Sleep, Food or Water
- Gene Wilder Had a Wife for 25 Years After Gilda Radner
- America’s Got Talent 13-Year-Old Comedian Contestant Lori Mae Hernandez Takes Fun Shots At The Judges and Host
- Woman Who Called 9-1-1 For Chris Brown Allegedly Pulling Gun On Her Is Wanted By NYC Police
- Eddie Vedder Contributes New Song ‘Out of Sand’ to ‘Twin Peaks’ Soundtrack
- Rangers Rougned Odor Hits Walk-Off Homer; Makes Up For Earlier Mistakes
- Men Are Trading Briefcases for Totes
- President Obama Shortens Grateful Dead Fan’s Prison Sentence