PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: New In Theaters This Weekend
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- David Bowie Producer: New Album Coming ‘Soon’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Blake: Keanu Reeves Finds Intruder In His Home
- Ben & Jerry’s Led Zeppelin-Themed Hazed and Confused Ice Cream Under Fire
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Powers Of Observation With Blake Powers
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison on His Friendship with Eric Clapton
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’