And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Sources Say Jason Witten to Remain a Dallas Cowboy for 4 More Years
- “Guardians Of The Galaxy” and “The Walking Dead” Star Michael Rooker Talks About Set Souvenirs
- NBC vs. FOX: Which Will Re-Boot “American Idol”?
- Texas Business Man Robert Rhodes Pleads GUILTY To Rigging 2007 $783,000 Wisconsin Lottery Win
- Six Major Film Studios Considering Releasing New Movies 2-3 Weeks After Opening
- “Shameless” Star Emmy Rossum Robbed!
- Why You Should Never Work Out On An Empty Stomach
- Multiple Networks Reportedly Pursuing Tony Romo as TV Analyst
- Don Henley To Be Joined By Two Eagles at Dallas ‘Birthday’ Concert
- “Cash Cab” Is Returning To TV