And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Netflix Drops Official Trailer For Marvel’s Punisher
- Bob Dylan Announces ‘Gospel Years’ Bootleg Box Set
- Ready To Send Texts and Email With Your Mind?
- Linda Hamilton Returning To “Terminator” Franchise – New Terminator Trilogy Planned
- “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” Song Rights Owners Suing For Unpaid Royalties
- Puppy Tries Nursing From Owner’s Nipple
- Simon Cowell and Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Give Money To Boys Running Lemonade Stand
- Duncanville High School On High Alert Due To Social Media Gun Threat
- Cash Me Ousside Girl Just Dropped Her First Music Video “These Heaux”