And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Shocking News! Kanye West Was Rude During Childbirth!
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day
- RIP James Gandolfini & Your Morning Links!
- Steven Van Zandt On James Gandolfini: “I Have Lost A Brother And A Best Friend”
- Sopranos Actor James Gandolfini Dies At 51
- The Beatles/Rolling Stones Rivalry Continues (Sort Of) At Glastonbury
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Natura Pet Issues Recall On Pet Foods Due To Potential Health Risks
- John’s Rock N Roll Diaries: Song Writers Hall Of Fame