PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Robert Plant: ‘Zero’ Chance of Led Zeppelin Reunion
- Lupita Nyong’o Named People’s ‘Most Beautiful For 2014
- Ticket Thursday – Journey/Steve Miller Band
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Earth Day Texas 2014
- OMG! I Think I Have Fleas
- Disney Is So Sneaky!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Lou Ferigno Will Be The Voice Of The Hulk
- Hello, 911, There’s Something Bright In The Sky
- I Still Eat Ramen Noodles!