PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Before I Go To Sleep Screening Passes Giveaway
- Find The La Madeleine Logo For A Chance To Win Brunch For You And 5 Friends
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- Blake: Star Wars: Episode VII Expands Cast
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Pearl Jam Dedicate ‘Light Years’ to Isaiah ‘Ikey’ Owens in Detroit: Watch
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch
- Blake: Many 98.7KLUV Artists Up For Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Blake: Charlie Sheen – Single – Again
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song ‘The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen