PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Being Sued By Ex-Wife!
- Oldest Living U.S. Vet Lives In TEXAS!
- Ellen Albertini Dow (Rappin’ Granny) Dies
- Why We Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Manny Pacquiao Needs Surgery!
- Charlie Sheen Gives Brainless Advice To Rangers Josh Hamilton
- How To Test The Level Of Patience In Your Relationship!?
- Are Moms Disappointed On Mother’s Day?
- JFK Sailboat to be Auctioned in Dallas
- Holy Guacamole! Chipotle Has Released Their Recipe on Cinco de Mayo