PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: Julia Robert’s Lingerie Up For Auction
- Blake: Women Do It More Than Ever Before
- David Bowie Announces 40th Anniversary ‘Diamond Dogs’ Picture Disc
- Watch Neil Young Cover ‘Needle of Death’ at Third Man Records
- Blake: Dallas Cowboys 2014 Schedule
- The Peanut Butter Challenge
- Employee Self Evaluations
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Sharika Is Taking Some Heat
- Murder Was The Case
- I Have “Missing Madi’s Soccer Game” Guilt