PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: Charlize Theron “I Do Not Have A Perfect Body”
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- Ticket Thursday-State Fair of Texas 2014
- Blake: Colorado Marijuana Taxes Not Improving State’s Bottom Line
- Blake: “Survivor” Singer Jimi Jamison Passes
- Blake: How To Earn Jennifer Lawrence’s Heart?
- Blake: Elton John Reportedly Helps Save Ukrainian Family
- Blake: Educated Shoppers Buying Generics
- Blake: Carrie Underwood Pregnant
- Elvis Costello, Marcus Mumford, Jim James & More Put Their Stamp on Bob Dylan’s ‘Married to My Hack': Listen