And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Underboob Is All The Rage Now! Ton’s Of Celebrities Are Doing It!
- Tim Tebow Hits Home Run in First Minor League At Bat
- It’s National Coffee Day: The Best Cities For Coffee Lovers
- Plano’s 12th Annual International Fest Is Saturday
- Bananas, Bird, And Bellybuttons All On Top 10 On Biggest Fears List
- Are Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Friends Again?
- Justin Bieber Ordered To Miami For Deposition Concerning Alleged Attack On Photographer
- Man Leads Police On Facebook Chase In Florida
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins David Gilmour for ‘Comfortably Numb’
- Hate Panty Lines? Stick-On Underwear Will Solve That!