PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Counting Down The Days Until Orange Is The New Black Is Back
- Fans Make The Latest Age Of Ultron Trailer Happen!
- Who Wants To Stay In The Batman Suite?
- Rebekah: I Found An Icy 75 Oddly Satisfying
- David: Surprise! It’s Your Son!
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- But Shania Twain’s Too Young for a Farewell Tour!
- Breakfast Club Is 30, and Molly Ringwald Chose That Great Outfit in the Film
- Throwback Pre-Sale!
- Rebekah: My Dog Babycakes Goes All Mariah Carey On Me!