PHIL SPECTOR Wrongful Death Suit: New Remix
And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Rick Moranis Ready To Return To Acting
- Houston Man Lives In Front Yard After Wife Kicks Him Out
- FIRST LOOK: NEW Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 – Teaser
- “11/22/63” Mini-Series To Finish Dallas Filming Schedule
- American Hero Spencer Stone Hospitalized
- Watch the Trailer for Rush’s ‘R40 Live’
- Study: Men’s Happiness In Life is Set by Age 27
- Daniel Craig Says He’d Rather Slash His Wrists Than Play James Bond Again
- Rebekah: Yes, I Really Got A Tattoo
- Dolphin Rescues iPhone From Ocean Floor (VIDEO)