And it’s all surrounded by a WALL OF MYSTERY…
Donna Clarkson and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Phil Spector[/lastfm] made an out-of-court settlement of the wrongful death suit filed regarding her daughter.
Ironically, the settlement was reached Friday — the ninth anniversary of the day Lana Clarkson was shot dead inside the famed record producer’s mansion.
Spector is serving a 19-years-to-life sentence for the crime.
The Los Angeles Times reports that while Spector’s insurance company had attempted to contest the suit, Phil decided to go along with the settlement. Feel free to interpret that any way you like.
Video: classic 60s TV clip from I DREAM OF JEANNIE with Barbara Eden and PHIL (as a sleazy producer)! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Batman V Superman: The Final Trailer
- Kim Kardashian Is Blonde…Again
- How To Make Valentines Day Special For Her
- Woman Stops Traffic To Complain About Flower Shop
- Twin Brothers Confuse Baby With “Who’s My Daddy?”
- Rosie O’Donnell SLAMMED For Autism Joke
- Ronda Rousey Training For Re-Match With Holly Holm
- 29 Celebrities Dramatically Read Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ Lyrics
- Trailer Trash – The Secret Life Of Pets
- Real Housewife Teresa Giudice Went To “Orange Is The New Black” Prison