As Heard On Jody Dean: Thursday, 02/09/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!! Each qualifier will receive 4 tickets to see your Dallas Stars!!!
4. Sci-Fi Expo
10. Mike Evans
18. Bourne Legacy
- Art Garfunkel Remembers Mike Nichols
- City Lights Moved To Sunday Due To Severe Weather Threat
- Yoko Ono, Flaming Lips Turn ‘Merry Xmas (War is Over’ Psychedelic: Listen
- Jenny Q: Couple Married 70 Years Die Minutes Apart
- Jenny Q: Steve Carell Sings the Song That’s In Everyone’s Head
- Jenny Q: Ryan Gosling Has Said “Thanks, But No Thanks” to People Mag
- David: If It’s Not Homemade…At Least Take The Price Tag Off
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- David: No Need To Take Notes In Class!
- Q&A: Stewart Copeland of the Police Speaks on the Gaza Strip Conflict, ‘Fancy Friends’ Jam Sessions, Sting