As Heard On Jody Dean: Monday, 02/13/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win tickets to see Jimmy Buffet!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!! Each qualifier will receive 4 tickets to see your Dallas Stars!!!
4. Mike Evans
- How Old Is Too Old For _________?
- It Took Weird Al 2 Years To Make Lame Claim To Fame
- When The Hubby’s Away…I Will Play
- Blake: Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray, and James Brown At Budget Rent-A-Car
- Blake: Husband’s NO SEX List Goes Viral
- Blake: Denton Police Seek Man For Questioning Concerning ATM Robbery
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Blake: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie New Movie
- Blake: The Purge: Anarchy Extra Stiffed!