Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- This Year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Dramas: Explained
- WHAT?! McDonald’s To Change McNugget Formula
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Headed To Jail For Shoplifting
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Shelter Dogs Pay Tribute To Prince While Trying To Get Adopted
- Prince: Who Prescribed and Filled His Percocet Prescriptions?
- VIDEO: Woman Beats Crap Out Of Guy Who Groped Her On Elevator
- The Movie Sucks! Or! It’s Worth The Bucks!
- Prince Had Major Endorsement Deal With Yamaha Ready To Go
- #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: April 29-May 1