Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dallas Native ZZ Top Bassist “Dusty” Hill Puts Tennessee Home Up FOR SALE!
- Demi Moore Returns To Television With FOX’s “Empire”!
- WATCH: The Ellen DeGeneres Show Shares It’s Take On President Trump’s “Mar-a-Lago” Club
- Man Grades and Posts Apology Letter From Ex-Girlfriend And It Goes Viral
- Lisa Marie Presley’s Attorney Tells Her Husband to Get A Job
- DFW Housing Market Continues to Rise in January
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later
- President Trump Spends More Time Playing Golf Than On Foreign Relations