Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Trump Adds Snapchat to His Presidential Social Media Accounts
- Celebrities Flood Instagram With Final ‘Thank You, Obama’ Posts
- Judge Reinhold Faces $500 Fine For Love Field Incident, Pleads No Contest
- Award-Winning ‘Annie’ at Bass Hall; My Conversation With ‘Daddy Warbucks,’ Gilgamesh Taggett
- Remote Island Looking for Caretakers
- Premiere Cancelled for ‘A Dog’s Purpose’
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files For Divorce
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- Chris Hemsworth Nails A Miraculous Full Court Basketball Shot
- Did You Know Japan Had Their Very Own Westworld Theme Park