Dog Comes Back From Groomer With PART OF HIS EAR GLUED BACK!
Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- KLUV’s 1979 Countdown Voting
- Listen To Jody Dean To Win Dallas Stars Playoff Tickets
- Neil Young’s Pono Kickstarter Raised Over $6 Million
- Rolling Stones Reschedule Australia/New Zealand Dates
- 6 Alternatives to Eating Peeps
- Steely Dan to Kick Off U.S. Tour
- AC/DC Might Be Retiring — Or Aren’t They?
- I Lost My Niece Over The Weekend!!!
- Southwest Airlines Knows Fun
- Did You File Your 10-C3PO?