Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jared Kushner Has Been Using His Private Email For White House Business
- Love Texas? Love Beer? You Need This Wedding Cake!
- Did Jerry Jones Order The Dallas Cowboys Players To Stand During The National Anthem? NO!!!
- A $139 Plane Seat VS A $24,000 Plane Seat
- American Idol Snags Luke Bryan As Second Judge
- Petting Your Chihuahua Is (NOT) So Relaxing
- J-Lo Donated $1M For Hurricane Relief To Puerto Rico
- Are Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Expecting A Baby?
- Rare Beatles Demo Hits the Auction Block
- Bob Seger Announces New Album ‘I Knew You When,’ Covers Lou Reed