Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- “Home Alone” Star John Heard Has Passed
- Stevie Wonder Secretly Marries!
- REVIEWS: “Valerian and The City Of A Thousand Planets”, “Girls Trip” & “Dunkirk”
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 22-23
- Salvation Army Providing Cooling Stations Across North Texas
- See Details On Disney’s Upcoming Major New Attractions!
- San Francisco Is Banning Chocolate Milk In School
- “American Horror Story” Season 7 Has A Title! We Can’t Wait For “AHS: Cult!”
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- Woman Documents “Nightmare Airplane Passenger” After She Rests Her Feet On The Armrest