Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- What To Expect From This Weekend’s NEW Movies Plus My Review of “LIFE” with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: March 24-26
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do At Work
- Ready For A Kardashian Animated Prime Time Series? #OhGodHelpUs – Take Our Poll!!!
- Comerica Bank Plus Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dallas Provide Prom Dresses For Students In Need
- The Best Foods For Your Brain
- Baby Spa Is A Thing Now
- Ashley Graham Uses Bagels As Bra
- Target Being Praised For Not Photoshopping These Models
- Video Emerges Of ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Being Beaten By Her Mother