Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump: Tonight’s 1st General Election Presidential Debate
- The Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunite!
- Jada Pinkett Smith Says “Happy B’day” To Husband Will Smith In Very Special Way
- Las Vegas Welcomes The 90’s!
- Don Henley Talks Eagles Reunion
- Baseball’s “Most Exciting Pitcher,” Jose Fernandez, Has Died at 24
- Research Shows Health Benefits From ‘Fall Scents’
- Keith Richards will Live Forever
- CBS 11’s Doug Dunbar Trains For The Ironman World Championship & Raises Money For The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody