Huh??? This is a real head-scratcher…
Two women in Hawaii are suing Petco, because dog groomers there accidentally CUT OFF their dogs’ body parts and tried to hide it.
Estelle Green from Oahu said her three-year-old dog Gilzale came back from a grooming appointment at Petco with the TIP of her TAIL MISSING . . . and still bleeding.
Petco’s response was to offer her ANOTHER grooming appointment, for free. But Estelle’s husband happens to be a lawyer and filed suit.
A friend of theirs, Gladys Kapuwai, is also involved in the suit. Her Pomeranian-Maltese mix Dodo came back from the Petco groomers with dried blood covering her ear.
When Gladys took Dodo to the vet, she realized the groomers had accidentally CUT OFF the bottom of Dodo’s ear, then tried to GLUE it back in place, so Gladys wouldn’t find out.
OBVIOUSLY that plan didn’t work, and eventually the piece of Dodo’s ear FELL OFF. (Hawaii News Now) ~JZ.
Video: those adorable big game day STAR WARS dogs barking the immortal [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]John Williams[/lastfm] theme.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- ‘Affluenza Mom’ Released From House Arrest And Working As A Bartender
- Rebekah: So…I Had To Break Into My Own House Last Night
- Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, And Serena Williams Star In A New Nike Commercial!
- How Much Income Do You Need to Buy a House in DFW?
- Actress Bella Thorne Comes Out As Bisexual
- Bruce Springsteen Gets into Christmas Spirit a Little Early
- Check Out The Best Broadcast Bloopers From The Rio Olympics
- Prince’s ‘Lets Go Crazy’ will Ring Out When Minnesota Wild Scores
- Dozens Killed In 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake In Italy
- Fisherman Kept A $100M Pearl Under His Bed For 10 Years