Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Kiss A Frog, Get A Prince. Kiss A Snake, Get An Overnight Stay At The Hospital
- Jody’s Must Read Stories Of The Day!
- Captain Americauliflower To The Rescue
- Rebekah: I Am Literally Allergic To Running!
- Rebekah: I Think I Have A Cavity!
- David: I Am NOT Ready For The Summer Heat
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Need Ways To Fall Asleep Faster?
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- Bell Biv DeVoe Reunited on ‘Lip Sync Battle,’ Thanks to Michael Strahan: Watch