Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Eric Nadel Is A Hall Of Famer
- A Clean Glass Door Will Get You Every Time!
- Dear Lord, Please Let This Be My Last Bachelorette Party!
- The Simpsons Meets Family Guy
- Captain Happy
- Blake: iPhone 5 Heat Seeking Camera
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: ‘We Were All Hot To Trot’
- Blake: 33 Of Today’s Most Popular Acronyms/Abbreviations
- Listen to ‘Quiet Storm,’ Smokey Robinson’s Duet with John Legend