Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Rod Stewart Announces New Album ‘Another Country’ for October
- Roger Waters to Headline Newport Folk Festival
- Hangover Frustrations From Memorial Weekend Libations?
- Not Ready For Summer?
- Memorial Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: May 21-24
- Time To Introduce My Girlfriend To My Parents!
- Best Rated Sunscreens of 2015!
- How Much Are Your Worth Professionally?
- How Many Won’t Use SUNSCREEN Memorial Day Weekend?