Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Beastie Boys’ Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- Zachary Knighton: If You’re Incapable Of Sustaining Any Sort Of Relationship…Weird Loners Is For You!
- Jimmy Fallon and Helen Mirren on HELIUM!
- How Does Elton John Prefer Buying Music?
- Ringo Starr Releases “Postcards From Paradise” Today!
- Guess Who Else is an Eagle? (The Philly Variety)
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’