Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Jenny Q: Fleetwood Mac, Intact, Begins Tour Tonight
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- Jenny Q: Ten Simple Steps to Add Years to Your Life
- Jenny Q: The Ten Most & Least Stressful Jobs
- Live Review: Neil Diamond Goes Back to High School In Brooklyn
- BREAKING: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI
- Former KISS Songwriter Stephen Coronel Arrested for Child Pornography