Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Emmitt Smith On DeMarco Murray’s Carries, “Hey We Winning…DeMarco Understands That”
- Viral Video: The Ohio State Marching Band
- David’s Dateline: Stores Starting Movement To Prevent Opening On Thanksgiving
- Free Starbucks For 30 Years?
- They Walk Among Us: The Great News Report
- Rebekah Reports From Vacation
- Blake: Neil Diamond’s “Melody Road” Released Today
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Blake: “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” Star Wants Rehab
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism