Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jimmy Kimmel Live Chats With Dana White On Him Selling The UFC For $4 BILLION!
- New In Theaters TODAY!
- Dallas Arboretum Offers GREAT Prices Through August
- Justin Bieber Offered A CrAzY GOP Funded Payday For 45 Min Show
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 29-31
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?
- McKinney Plans for Restaurant Row
- Mary J. Blige Talks about her Divorce
- Snoop Dogg Says Hell No to Hot Dogs