Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- George W. Bush Opens Up On Trump’s First Month As President
- PHOTO/VIDEO: Creative Ways People Have QUIT A Job
- “The Biggest Loser” Host Bob Harper Recovering From Heart Attack
- Nokia Targeting Parents, Budget Conscious and Temporary Phone Buyers With Revamped Classic 3310 Cell Phone
- UPDATE: Celebrities and Friends React To Death of Ft. Worth Native and Actor Bill Paxton
- VIDEO: iPhone 7 Plus Catches On Fire
- Bob Harper From ‘Biggest Loser’ Suffers Heart Attack
- Kolache Korner Finally Opens In Downtown Dallas
- Man Arrested After Stabbing Himself To Get A Day Off Work