Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Jenny Q: Paper or Plastic (Straws)? Snappy Salads Says Paper
- The COST Of A Bag Of Rice On Survivor
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Bruce Jenner Has Great Taste In Nail Polish
- Jody: To Keep The Peace, I’m Forcing Rebekah Into A Clown Restriction Clause
- The New Chevys Come With Technology & Stuff
- Jody: Do You Read Your HOA’s Fine Print?
- David: The Last Mockingjay Part 1 Trailer Before The Movie Release