Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- 8 Glasses of Water a Day? Research Says ‘Hooey’
- VIDEO: What’s Flying Next to this Virgin Atlantic Jet?
- New Apple Service May Spell the End of Voicemail
- Zooey Deschanel Gets Married, Gives Birth Same Week (in Texas!)
- You’ll Never Believe What The Kids From Friends Look Like Now
- You Have Been Wearing Your Earrings All Wrong Your Entire Life
- DJ Tanner Posts “Full House” Reunion Picture With Stephanie And Kimmy!
- People Are Really Angry About This Hunter Posting Her Kills In The Wake Of Cecil The Lions Death
- Back To School: The 1970s VS Today
- Jody Dean Can Add Birth Coach To His Resume!!!