Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- John Summers’ Rock N’ Roll Diaries: Rod Stewart, Santana Touring Together This Summer
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre
- Jenny Q – My visit with The Minimalists
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: A Mean Girls Reunion?
- Ninjas Wanted
- Filing A Complaint
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – The Celebs Show Up For Mike Modano