Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Tom Hanks Crashed A Wedding In Central Park
- Britney Spears’ Boys Stole Her Phone & Recorded Scaring The Heck Out Of Her
- Donald Trump Claims Debate Sniffing Was Due To A “Defective Mic”
- What’s Better? Cheap Burgers VS Expensive Burgers
- Listen To The First Song Written By Artificial Intelligence
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump: Tonight’s 1st General Election Presidential Debate
- The Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunite!
- Jada Pinkett Smith Says “Happy B’day” To Husband Will Smith In Very Special Way
- Las Vegas Welcomes The 90’s!
- Don Henley Talks Eagles Reunion