Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Allstate Claims Current Hurricane Harvey & Irma Damages at $593 Million!
- WATCH MSNBC Anchor Lawrence O’Donnell BLAST Those Irritating Him During His News Cast
- Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson End 10-Year Relationship
- Man In ER Won’t Wait and Calls 9-1-1 For Ambulance in “Florida: The Second Chance State” – Take 56
- COMING: 40th Anniversary “Saturday Night Fever” Remastered Reissue Soundtrack and 4-K Movie
- Stone Temple Pilots Share Previously Unreleased Track ‘Only Dying’
- Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley Reunite for Hurricane Relief Fundraiser
- Wonder Woman Gets An Honest Trailer
- Yoko Ono Sues Lemonade Company for Trademark Infringement
- James Corden Teams Up With The Foo Fighters For Carpool Karaoke