Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- U2 Nominated For Golden Globe Against Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift
- Interview: Ann Wilson Reflects on Heart’s Remarkable Year
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Beatles, Isley Brothers To Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon Talks New Music, Foo Fighters and the Nuge
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks
- A Little Girl Signs Christmas Carols For Her Deaf Parents
- Help Us Find Trey Bounds’ Dog
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Duck Dynasty Beats Britney Spears
- Holiday Tipping