Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to ‘Put Harry in the Hall’
- Rick Moranis Ready To Return To Acting
- Houston Man Lives In Front Yard After Wife Kicks Him Out
- FIRST LOOK: NEW Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 – Teaser
- “11/22/63” Mini-Series To Finish Dallas Filming Schedule
- American Hero Spencer Stone Hospitalized
- Watch the Trailer for Rush’s ‘R40 Live’
- Study: Men’s Happiness In Life is Set by Age 27
- Daniel Craig Says He’d Rather Slash His Wrists Than Play James Bond Again
- Rebekah: Yes, I Really Got A Tattoo