Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Keith Richards: ‘On Stage, Sometimes, I Feel Immortal’
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Dec. 2-4
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- Watch Hot Truths Revealed When Ellen and Jennifer Aniston Play “Never Have I Ever”
- 2016’s Top 10 Most Followed Celebs on Instagram
- 5 Best Songs on the Rolling Stones’ ‘Blue and Lonesome’
- Two Found Dead on ‘Anthem of the Seas’ Cruise Ship
- Study Examines the Male Preoccupation With Women’s Breasts
- New Baby for Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis
- Michael Irvin Kisses Dez Bryant After Tying His Touchdown Record