Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Piper Laurie Wasn’t Asked To Be A Part Of The Twin Peaks Reboot
- Caitlyn Jenner Will Pose Nude For Sports Illustrated
- When You Speed Up Bruce Springsteen, He Sounds Like Stevie Nicks
- Channing Tatum Gives His Wife Pedicures!
- Do We Really Need A Remake Of “Interview With The Vampire”
- Sarah Jessica Parker Defends Her Met Gala Outfit
- Gwen Stefani Joins James Corden In Carpool Karaoke
- Dallas Cowboys Release New Fly-Over Renderings Of “The Star”
- Police Officer Fights Off An Eagle To Save His Baby Kangaroo
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation