Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Beatlemania Returns Thanks to Canadian Copyright Law
- 5 Benefits Of Drinking Beer If You Are A Woman
- Baby Cries After Mom Finishes Bedtime Story Every Single Time
- Watch This Woman Surf… In High Heels!
- MTV Executive Producer Van Toffler Says Miley/Nicki Fued Was Not Staged
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner Meet Face-to-Face for the First Time – Watch the Video
- What Does A Firefighter & Paris Hilton Have In Common?
- This Website Allows You To Fake A Pregnancy
- Keith Richards: Metallica, Black Sabbath Jokes, Hip Hop for the Tone Deaf
- Do We R-e-a-l-l-y Need Slow-Melting Ice-Cream?