Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Behind The Scenes Footage From “A Dog’s Purpose” Shows A Scared German Shepherd Forced Into Raging Waters
- George H.W and Barbara Bush Admitted To Hospital
- Paul McCartney Sues Sony Over Beatles Publishing: Report
- President-Elect Donald Trump Cancels Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Group For Inauguration Party
- Men vs. Women: Who’s The Better Driver?
- American Airlines Unveils NEW ‘Basic Economy’ Service To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers
- UPDATE: Long-Time Friend of George Michaels Suspects Hard Drugs As Cause Of Death
- Inauguration Singer Lee Greenwood on Trump: ‘I Think He’s Going to Be a Great President’
- JNCO Jeans Are Back And Bigger Than Ever
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas