Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Andrew Luck, The Highest Paid Player In NFL History, Uses A Flip Phone
- These Are The Top 10 Highest Paid Actors In The World!
- Watch Cleveland’s Second Baseman Jokingly Square-Off with Ranger Rougned Odor
- Uber Has Bled Over $1 BILLION In Losses This Year
- Here’s What’s NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Aug. 26-28
- People Are Really Upset That Chick-Fil-A Is Changing Their Menu!
- Orlando Hospital Isn’t Charging Any Of The Pulse Night Club Victims!
- New Study Shows 3-Day Work Week Is Most Productive For Employees
- Study: Women Are ‘Genetically Programmed to Cheat’