Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Study: More Millennials Live with Parents Than Partners
- Paralyzed Dog Nearly Euthanized Until Medical Student Finds a Tick (PHOTOS)
- Robert Plant Goes to Court Instead of Festival
- CFDA Fashion Awards to Honor David Bowie
- ABC Forgot To Tell Fozzie Bear That The Muppets Were Canceled!
- Bruce Springsteen Gives Coat to Underdressed Adele
- Camper Catches A Couple Of Lions Licking The Tent!
- Do You Think There Should Be More Male Nudity On Game Of Thrones?
- KLUV World Tour: Romancing Paris
- Jimmy Kimmel Surprises P!NK With Her Crush, Johnny Depp!!!