Kenny Rogers: You Gotta Know When To Sue ‘Em…
Country and pop star [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Watch the Trailer for ‘Jersey Boys’ Film Directed by Clint Eastwood
- Miley Cyrus Is In The Hospital
- Jousting Peeps
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Lady Gaga Wastes Water
- Rabbit Pizza Is Just Wrong
- Why Hasn’t My Mom Invited Me To Easter???
- Please Enjoy The Peep Show!!!
- Nothing Says Happy Easter Like Exploding Peeps!!!
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – Scary Easter Bunny Photos