Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Perform at David Bowie Tribute
- The 100 Most Romantic Restaurants In The Country
- Rick Rubin Readies ‘Star Wars’ Themed Album
- James Corden Joins Cindy Crawford To Recreate Her Famous 1992 Pepsi Commercial
- Queen Elizabeth Jumped On A Commuter Train Back To London
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Selena Gomez Got Her Start On Barney!
- Johnny Manziel’s Ex Claims He Ruptured Her Eardrum
- Ryan Reynolds Grabs Blake Lively’s Boob In An Epic Instagram Pic
- Hugh Jackman Treated For Skin Cancer For The 5th Time
- Watch The Slo Mo Guys Put Their Tongue In A Mouse Trap