Country and pop star [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kenny Rogers[/lastfm] knows a thing or two about gambling, but he’s betting a court will deal him a winning hand in his lawsuit against Capitol Records over what he alleges are unpaid royalties owed to him…
In a lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court of Tennessee, the entertainer alleges the label has neglected to pay his share of royalties from songs sold as digital downloads and ringtones.
Kenny also seeks his fair share of monetary awards the record company collected in piracy lawsuits filed against Napster and other illegal file sharing websites. ~JZ.
Video: The Gambler, by Kenny Rogers on THE MUPPET SHOW!
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Police Drop Charges Against Lucky Whitehead; Police Department Regrets He Was Cut
- Quincy Jones’ Dispute with Michael Jackson Estate Goes to Jury
- UPDATE: Surveillance Video Proves Lucky Whitehead NOT Shoplifter – Charges DROPPED!
- Teen Driver Arrested After Live-Streaming Crash That Killed Her Sister
- Hall And Oates/Tears For Fears Tour Postponed
- Bieber’s Music Manager, Scooter Braun, Apologizes To Fans For Tour Cancellation
- Do NOT Want To Try…The Fire Hose Rodeo
- Wisconsin Company To Implant Microchips In Employees
- Check Out This Texas Shaped Fidget Spinner
- Here’s Everything Coming To Netflix In August