As Heard On Jody Dean: Tuesday, 02/21/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win tickets to see In the Heights!!!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:15AM – Marc Fistric of the Dallas Stars stops by the show!!!
7:45AM - They Walk Among Us
9AM – Be listening for the first word in the Phrase that Pays for a chance to pick your cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line!!! Each qualifier will receive 4 tickets to see your Dallas Stars AND tickets to see The Beach Boys!!!
7. Mike Evans
9. Marc Fistric!!!
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Rebekah: Can We Please Stop With The Trashy Halloween Costumes?
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Clint Eastwood’s Son Is Pretty To Look At!
- KLUV World Tour: Crested Butte
- The Shawshank Husband
- Jody: Prince & Alice Cooper In Still Got It Or Not
- David: What If Freddie Mercury & Luciano Pavarotti Had A Baby?
- David: I Sleep With My Smart Phone
- Rebekah: Both Of My Grandparents Had Alzheimer’s
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl