Big Problems At The Biggest Loser
The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Is That A Halloween Prop Or A Dead Body?
- The Great Customer Service Continues
- The Best Umpire Since Leslie Nielson
- Madi’s Friend Steals Internet Photos
- Blake: A 3 Day Work Week?
- Blake: Reasons Summer Sucks?
- Blake: Worst I-35 DFW Accident Area
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Blake: Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actor!
- Blake: Food Skinny People Eat