The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Adam Levine Instagram’s Cute Pic With Wife Behati Prinsloo Joking He’s Pregnant Too
- Janet Jackson Pregnant With Her First Child 2 Weeks Shy of 50th Birthday
- President Obama To Name First National Monument For Gay Rights
- New App Lets You DELETE A Text Before It’s Read
- Minnie Driver’s War With Her Neighbor Continues
- Sean Penn Settles Defamation Suit Against “Empire” Co-Creator Lee Daniels
- Prince Was Planning Addiction Treatment
- How to Keep Your Shoes Smelling Good
- NEW Blue Bell Recall