The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years
- Springsteen Cover Band Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration Event
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- George Harrison’s 74th Birthday Commemorated with Vinyl Releases
- Life…Accordion To Trump
- Last Man On The Moon, Eugene Cernan, Has Died
- The Dallas Cowboys / Green Bay Packers Final Play Set To “My Heart Will Go On” Will Break You
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable As Tonya Harding
- HBO Is Exploring A Game Of Thrones Spinoff
- Florida Gator Goes Viral Because He’s 15 Feet Long & 900 Pounds!