The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Gets An Honest Trailer
- And The 2017 Big Tex Choice Awards Finalists Are…
- KLUV World Tour: Ice Magic Festival In Lake Louise, Canada
- Man Loses His Shorts While Riding A Boogie Board At The Water Park
- Hilarious Grocery List Leaves HEB Executive Wondering “What Aisle The Hoochies Are On?”
- Daniel Craig Confirms He’ll Be Back As James Bond
- Lawsuit Claims A Woman Found A Rodent In Her Chick-Fil-A Sandwich
- David Crosby Says Ted Nugent ‘Not Good Enough’ for Rock Hall
- Fort Worth Based Dickies Purchased For $820
- Pizza May Soon Be Healthy For You