The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Students Cover Prince’s ‘Let’s Work’ in Adorable Video
- Cuba Gooding Senior’s Death May Be Linked to Overdose
- See How Critics Feel About “Unforgettable”, “The Promise”, “Free Fire”, Disneynature “Born In China” and “The Lost City Of Z”
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: April 21-23
- Tony Romo To Call Cowboys Thanksgiving Game
- What Your Dog’s Guilty Look Means
- Texas Teen Hacks School Computer System and Charges Students For Better Grades
- Happy 37th Birthday to Tony Romo – Who’ll Call Two Cowboys Games This Season
- Facebook Wants To Use Your Brainwaves To Type Words
- Woman Breaks Up With Four Men Via Text Message In The Same Group Chat