The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Cannot Find An L.A. House In Their Price Range
- See How NFL Teams Rank For The Best and Worst Fan Bases
- Dallas Maverick Dirk Nowitzki Receives Twyman-Stokes Teammate Of The Year Award!
- 90% Of People Bring Their Phone To The Bathroom
- CNN Producer Says Trump/Russia Coverage ‘Mostly Bulls***’
- Every State’s Best Food Truck Named; BBQ Truck Rules Texas
- Whitney Houston Made Music History 30 Years Ago
- Alec Baldwin to Continue SNL Donald Trump Impression in the Fall
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nude for Vanity Fair Cover
- Win An ”Ultimate Dining Experience” At Queenie’s Steakhouse