The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- See Betty White Dab in Ron Howard’s Super Bowl Opening (VIDEO)
- Monsters Inc., Big Hero 6 Screenwriter Daniel Gerson Has Died at 49
- The Monkees Announce 50th Anniversary Album, Rivers Cuomo, Ben Gibbard Contribute Tracks
- Matt LeBlanc Almost Had a Nervous Breakdown After Friends Ended
- Elton John Performs Post-Super Bowl Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- The Super Bowl “Woo” Guy Enrages People On Social Media
- Bernie Sanders Appears on SNL with Doppelganger Larry David
- ‘Hot Ref’ Clete Blakeman Praised on Social Media During Super Bowl
- These Were The Top 5 Commercials From The Super Bowl
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Picture Of Apple Martin And Blue Ivy At The Super Bowl