Big Problems At The Biggest Loser
The Biggest Loser producers are having a hard time considering the remain contestants of the show have walked off and are all threatening to quit.
Sounds like a big fat problem.
TMZ is reporting that multiple sources connected with the show have said a mutiny has taken place when contestants learned of a secret “twist” that could affect their shot at the $250,000 grand prize.
The twist? Producers are considering bringing back previous contestants to compete for the grand prize.
As you can imagine, current contestants were very upset. They felt it was unfair that eliminated contestants get a second chance at the big prize. They banded together and walked off the show in protest in the middle of shooting an episode.
TMZ is reporting sources have said big wigs have shut the production down for at least a week while they handle the situation
NBC had no comment on the big problem. If the problem goes on much longer however the network may get interested in shedding a few unwanted pounds too.
- Blake: New In Theaters This Weekend
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Blake: Former Lockheed-Martin Engineer Says Aliens Are Real
- Blake: Game Of Thrones Cast Signs For More Seasons and Salary
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- KLUV’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Tyler Mane: I Researched Serial Killers For The Role Of Michael Myers
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas