The Oscars are Sunday and if you’re like us, your menu is planned, you have sent out the invitations and you are just waiting for the day to come. We’ve done our research on the Best Director Nominees, but do you ever really know who should be taking home the hardware? We’ve got the odds for the best bet to win best director this Sunday. (For entertainment purposes only of course)
Yesterday we gave you the odds for Best Picture. Here are the Best Director hopefuls:
Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) 1/7
Martin Scorsese (Hugo) 5/1
The Long Shots:
Alexander Payne (The Descendants) 20/1
Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) 40/1
Terrance Malik (Tree of Life) 40/1
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?
- McKinney Plans for Restaurant Row
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- Taco Bell Is Going To Start Testing Out Cheetos Burritos
- Woman Streams Beating Daughter On Facebook. Did She Go Too Far? (Video)
- Check These Awesome Inventions From People In The DFW!
- Honorary TCU Horned Frog, Dies At 7
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Word Is Nick Jonas Wants A Role In The Remake Of Jumanji