The Oscars are Sunday and if you’re like us, your menu is planned, you have sent out the invitations and you are just waiting for the day to come. We’ve done our research on the Best Director Nominees, but do you ever really know who should be taking home the hardware? We’ve got the odds for the best bet to win best director this Sunday. (For entertainment purposes only of course)
Yesterday we gave you the odds for Best Picture. Here are the Best Director hopefuls:
Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) 1/7
Martin Scorsese (Hugo) 5/1
The Long Shots:
Alexander Payne (The Descendants) 20/1
Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) 40/1
Terrance Malik (Tree of Life) 40/1
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dallas Native ZZ Top Bassist “Dusty” Hill Puts Tennessee Home Up FOR SALE!
- Demi Moore Returns To Television With FOX’s “Empire”!
- WATCH: The Ellen DeGeneres Show Shares It’s Take On President Trump’s “Mar-a-Lago” Club
- Man Grades and Posts Apology Letter From Ex-Girlfriend And It Goes Viral
- Lisa Marie Presley’s Attorney Tells Her Husband to Get A Job
- DFW Housing Market Continues to Rise in January
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later
- President Trump Spends More Time Playing Golf Than On Foreign Relations