The Oscars are Sunday and if you’re like us, your menu is planned, you have sent out the invitations and you are just waiting for the day to come. We’ve done our research on the Best Director Nominees, but do you ever really know who should be taking home the hardware? We’ve got the odds for the best bet to win best director this Sunday. (For entertainment purposes only of course)
Yesterday we gave you the odds for Best Picture. Here are the Best Director hopefuls:
Michel Hazanavicius (The Artist) 1/7
Martin Scorsese (Hugo) 5/1
The Long Shots:
Alexander Payne (The Descendants) 20/1
Woody Allen (Midnight in Paris) 40/1
Terrance Malik (Tree of Life) 40/1
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Jared Kushner Has Been Using His Private Email For White House Business
- Love Texas? Love Beer? You Need This Wedding Cake!
- Did Jerry Jones Order The Dallas Cowboys Players To Stand During The National Anthem? NO!!!
- A $139 Plane Seat VS A $24,000 Plane Seat
- American Idol Snags Luke Bryan As Second Judge
- Petting Your Chihuahua Is (NOT) So Relaxing
- J-Lo Donated $1M For Hurricane Relief To Puerto Rico
- Are Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Expecting A Baby?
- Rare Beatles Demo Hits the Auction Block
- Bob Seger Announces New Album ‘I Knew You When,’ Covers Lou Reed