Hey! Hey! Hey! For one night only Bill Cosby will bring his brand of comedy to Dallas.
And please keep all the Jell-O jokes to yourself.
Bill Cosby will be at the Winspear Opera House on Saturday June 9th at 8:00 pm.
You can get your tickets HERE. They start as low as $45.00.
Over the past century, few entertainers have achieved the legendary status of Mr. Cosby. His successes span five decades and virtually all media – remarkable accomplishments for a kid who emerged from humble beginnings.
In the 1960′s, his stand-up act was a coast-to-coast sensation, and spawned a string of hilarious, best-selling, award-winning comedy albums. With hit TV shows like I Spy and The Cosby Show, along with feature films and best-selling books, Bill Cosby is quite simply a national treasure with the unique ability to touch people’s hearts.
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- John’s Rock N Roll Diary: Sir Paul’s Bonnaroo Set List
- Winning Weekend Smokey Robinson 6/22 – 6/23
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’
- I Can’t Believe It’s Been 6 Years…
- Jenny’s Q: Traffic Activities
- KLUV Morning Choir – For What It’s Worth
- KLUV Morning Choir – Hashtag
- Deporting Squirrels