STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Meme, Twerking, WTF Added to Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Two Drinks Per Day Could Be Harmful to Elderly
- Cher is the New Face for Designer Marc Jacobs
- Amy Schumer Tries To Defend Bill Cosby in the Court of Public Opinion: Watch
- ‘iZombie’ Recap Episode 11: Is This the Real Life?
- Interview: ‘The Male Intellect: An Oxymoron?’ Robert Dubac’s One Man Show in Town
- Paul McCartney Turned Down a Role on ‘Friends’
- 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Tweet About Houston Flooding
- The Stones Kick Off The Zip Code Tour With Great Reviews
- Beatles ‘Grammy Museum Exhibit’ Makes it to Texas