A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Women Are Being Told NOT To Wear An Engagement Ring To Job Interviews
- More Cancer Treatment Ahead For Michael Jackson’s Baby’s Mom Debbie Rowe
- Here’s What’s Ahead For State Highways 114, 121 and 360
- UPDATE: “Dancing With The Stars” Announces Fall Line-Up
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Rangers Pitcher Yu Darvish Reaches Post-Surgery Benchmark
- Study: The Older We Get, The Happier We Are
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Rihanna & Drake Finally Went On A Date!!!