A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- The Top 5 North American Customs That Are Offensive In Other Countries
- 3 Iconic Sesame Street Cast Members Have Been Let Go
- The Bourne Trilogy Gets An Honest Trailer
- Amy Schumer & John Oliver Respond To The New Gilmore Girls Trailer
- Skydiver Luke Aikins Plans To Jump Without A Chute & Land In A Net
- The One Thing You Have To Watch Today
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- VIDEO: FIRST LOOK – “Hacksaw Ridge” starring Andrew Garfield
- Powerball Jacket Soars To 5th Largest EVER!
- “Younger” TV Star Hilary Duff Dealing With Stalker