STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- William Shatner Proposes $30B Drought Solution for California
- 43 Fossilized Dinosaur Eggs Accidentally Found in China
- Have You Seen Denver P.D.’s ‘Weed Day’ Tweet?
- Katie Hamilton “Blindsided” by Josh’s Divorce Filing
- 120 Pound Woman Eats 14 Pounds Of Meat!
- Adopted Woman Finds Birth Mother Is… Co-Worker! (Video)
- Elton John is Britain’s Most Charitable Celebrity; 9% Of His Wealth
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Have Settled Their Divorce
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed