STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: Mick Jagger On James Brown
- Blake: Why Guys Sometimes Seem To Not Care
- Blake: New Stevie Nicks Solo Album
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Blake: Want To Rent Billy Joel’s House?
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings’ ‘Venus and Mars’ and ‘At the Speed of Sound’ Reissue Dates
- Blake: “Our Leader the Mockingjay” – Official Teaser Trailer
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- Blake: College Grads Feeling Financial Crunch
- Beastie Boys ‘Paul’s Boutique’ Mural Unveiled in New York City