A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump: Tonight’s 1st General Election Presidential Debate
- The Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunite!
- Jada Pinkett Smith Says “Happy B’day” To Husband Will Smith In Very Special Way
- Las Vegas Welcomes The 90’s!
- Don Henley Talks Eagles Reunion
- Baseball’s “Most Exciting Pitcher,” Jose Fernandez, Has Died at 24
- Research Shows Health Benefits From ‘Fall Scents’
- Keith Richards will Live Forever
- CBS 11’s Doug Dunbar Trains For The Ironman World Championship & Raises Money For The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody