A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- High School Serves Chicken Nugget Sandwiches
- Florida Teen Gets Ryan Reynolds’ Name Tattooed On His Butt
- “The Voice” Holding Summer Open Casting-Calls In Austin!
- Dad Trolls His Son At Basketball Game For Making Bad Grades
- NBC To Air Entirety Of 2018 Winter Olympics Live Across All Time Zones
- South Korean Teen Plays Amazing Cover Of “Livin’ On A Prayer” On The Saxophone (Video)
- Karate Teen Sets World Record Breaking 111 Concrete Slabs With Head In 35 Seconds
- Pink Floyd Recording Console Just Sold for $$$
- Damage Reported After Severe Storms Hit DFW
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus