STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 18 – “Fill This Up Please”
- Texas Girl Can’t Stop Sneezing!!!
- Breaking Hollywood News: New Surprising Twist In The Jim Carrey/Cathriona White Story
- What Happens When Jimmy Fallon Hosts “Phone Booth” Trivia With Hugh Jackman and Shaquille O’Neil?
- 98.7 KLUV’s Rock N’ Roll Red River Rivalry
- Jody Dean & The Morning Team’s Food Fund Drive Benefiting The North Texas Food Bank
- Watch Small Dog Scare You-Know-What Out of Bear Cubs (VIDEO)
- Taco Bell Achieves New Standard For Vegetarians
- South Carolina Pastor Wades Into Water to Retrieve Casket (VIDEO)
- Listen to a Bit of the New David Bowie Song, ‘BLACKSTAR’