STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Blake: Former Lockheed-Martin Engineer Says Aliens Are Real
- Blake: Game Of Thrones Cast Signs For More Seasons and Salary
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album ‘Shadows in the Night’
- KLUV’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Tyler Mane: I Researched Serial Killers For The Role Of Michael Myers
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from ‘Midnight Rider’ Lawsuit
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas
- Jenny Q: Laugh Alert – Ellen Marries George Clooney for Halloween :D
- Jenny Q: “Hall-oween & Oates” Tonight @ Daryl Hall’s New Music Club