STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- John Summers’ Rock N’ Roll Diaries: Sambora Sounds Off On Bon Jovi’s Sound Without Him
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Ok, Whose Ready To Shave Their Head?
- The Next Best Thing To Queen
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Stop Asking Historical Questions!!!
- Want To Smell Bacon When Your iPhone Wakes You Up? There’s An App For That
- Canada Needs More Mothers
- Don’t Hate On Our Rangers