STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Hall & Oates Won’t Be Haulin’ Oats For ANYONE!
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- The Beach Boys’ Brian Wilson Announces Solo U.S. Tour
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Peyton Manning Still A Bronco, But Takes Big Pay Cut
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- A Double Date with Madonna & Sean Penn in the ’80s Included Pee Wee Herman, According to Mike Tyson
- Buddy Holly Plane Crash Investigation May Be Reopened
- Rock in Rio USA Adds Big Sean, Smallpools, EDM Stages, More