A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Behind The Scenes Footage From “A Dog’s Purpose” Shows A Scared German Shepherd Forced Into Raging Waters
- George H.W and Barbara Bush Admitted To Hospital
- President-Elect Donald Trump Cancels Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Group For Inauguration Party
- Men vs. Women: Who’s The Better Driver?
- American Airlines Unveils NEW ‘Basic Economy’ Service To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers
- UPDATE: Long-Time Friend of George Michaels Suspects Hard Drugs As Cause Of Death
- Inauguration Singer Lee Greenwood on Trump: ‘I Think He’s Going to Be a Great President’
- JNCO Jeans Are Back And Bigger Than Ever
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Josh Hamilton Stays With Rangers On Minor League Deal