A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Study Shows Men Can Decrease Heart Problems With Consistent Chocolate Consumption
- Lionel Richie Recreates “Dancing on the Ceiling” with James Corden
- Rebekah: My Bathroom Remodel Is Finally Finished
- Lance Armstrong Gets Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
- You Need These Politically Incorrect Crayons To Go With Your Adult Coloring Book
- The Best Responses To ABC’s Remake Of Dirty Dancing
- Paul Simon and Stephen Colbert Update ‘Feelin’ Groovy’ for Scary 2017
- 8 Places You Should See In Texas Before You Die
- Guns N’ Roses Add 15 Dates to North American Not in This Lifetime Tour
- Check Out The First Images Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi