STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- 5 Benefits Of Drinking Beer If You Are A Woman
- Baby Cries After Mom Finishes Bedtime Story Every Single Time
- Watch This Woman Surf… In High Heels!
- MTV Executive Producer Van Toffler Says Miley/Nicki Fued Was Not Staged
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner Meet Face-to-Face for the First Time – Watch the Video
- What Does A Firefighter & Paris Hilton Have In Common?
- This Website Allows You To Fake A Pregnancy
- Keith Richards: Metallica, Black Sabbath Jokes, Hip Hop for the Tone Deaf
- Do We R-e-a-l-l-y Need Slow-Melting Ice-Cream?
- Six Flags Announces NEW Attractions For 2016!