A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Netflix Drops Official Trailer For Marvel’s Punisher
- Bob Dylan Announces ‘Gospel Years’ Bootleg Box Set
- Ready To Send Texts and Email With Your Mind?
- Linda Hamilton Returning To “Terminator” Franchise – New Terminator Trilogy Planned
- “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” Song Rights Owners Suing For Unpaid Royalties
- Puppy Tries Nursing From Owner’s Nipple
- Simon Cowell and Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Give Money To Boys Running Lemonade Stand
- Duncanville High School On High Alert Due To Social Media Gun Threat
- Cash Me Ousside Girl Just Dropped Her First Music Video “These Heaux”