STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- VIDEO: Blake And The Bear
- Blake Powers Interviews Rob McHargue, Disneyland Resort, Master Candy Maker At Disneyland
- Kris Allen – Everybody Just Wants to Dance
- Kris Allen – Beautiful and Wild
- Kris Allen – Live Like Were Dying
- Kris Allen – Its Always You
- Kris Allen – In Time
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Holiday Edition