A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Italian Actor Raphael Schumacher Declared Brain-Dead After Tragic On Stage Accident
- “Affluenza” Teen Ethan Couch: Now In Adult Jail!
- Couple Taken To Hospital To Be Physically Separated After Death Sex
- NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- Model and Social Media Sensation Katie May – Dead
- #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Feb. 5-7
- Bob Barker Coming To Texas
- Video: NYC Crane Collapse Kills and Injures
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- A Bob Marley Cannabis Strain will be Released on His Birthday