A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- Grand Prairie’s “Kids Fishing Day” is Saturday!
- Today is “National Margarita Day 2017”!
- Texan Jamie Foxx: Texas Proud and Thankful For The Beauty of Filming New Movie In Croatia
- Texas Plans To Poison Its 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- UPDATE: Dallas Cowboys Running Back Ezekiel Elliott Witnessed “Best Friend” Arrested For Bringing Gun Into Bar
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV