STEPHEN STILLS Misses His Good Friend DAVY JONES
A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Let’s Talk Sex Scenes With The Cast Of Nicholas Sparks’ The Longest Ride
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Is The New Samsung Galaxy S6 Too Much Like the iPhone 6?
- Original Batman Stars Adam West and Burt Ward To Voice NEW Animated Movie!
- “The Beach Boys” Reissue 5 Albums!
- The NEW National Lampoon’s Vacation Movie!
- Starbucks Adds Kale Smoothies to the Menu
- Steven Tyler Confirms Solo Country Album
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’
- Tom Brady April Fooled Us Big Time