A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- This Year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Dramas: Explained
- WHAT?! McDonald’s To Change McNugget Formula
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Headed To Jail For Shoplifting
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Shelter Dogs Pay Tribute To Prince While Trying To Get Adopted
- Prince: Who Prescribed and Filled His Percocet Prescriptions?
- VIDEO: Woman Beats Crap Out Of Guy Who Groped Her On Elevator
- The Movie Sucks! Or! It’s Worth The Bucks!
- Prince Had Major Endorsement Deal With Yamaha Ready To Go
- #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: April 29-May 1