A long list of friends and fellow musicians have expressed their sorrow and sadness following the news of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Davy Jones[/lastfm]‘ passing on Wednesday at the age of 66 as a result of a heart attack.
One very close friend and musical cohort who was hit hard by the loss of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Monkees[/lastfm] singer is [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephen Stills[/lastfm], who issued the following statement:
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Davy Jones. We have been good friends since his arrival in Los Angeles and at the beginning of The Monkees. As fellow horsemen, we had remained in contact through the years. Davy always managed to find time to come visit wherever I played. He was a class guy. And, he will be sorely missed.”
Jones is survived by his wife Jessica and four daughters from previous marriages. ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Marine’s Son Cries In New Stepmom’s Arms While She Reads Her Vows
- Warrant Issued For Cowboys’ Lucky Whitehead
- Justin Bieber Cancels Tour
- Hanson Detail Greatest Hits Album
- Watch This Police Officer Talk A Man Into Living Versus Dying
- BUSH Recalls Brown Sugar Hickory, Country Style and Original Baked Beans
- WATCH ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Official Comic-Con Trailer
- Don Henley’s 70th B’day Celebration Concert Gives Fans A Memorable Musical Moment In Time
- Siri Loves the 80’s – Specifically ‘Queen’
- Linkin Park Release Official Statement on Chester Bennington’s Passing