Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Features First Ever Plus-Sized Model!
- Chelsea Handler Is Back At It With Her Latest Nude Instagram
- Man Arrested For Throwing Alligator Through Drive-Thru Window
- Check Out These Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire
- Santana Disappointed In Super Bowl 50 Half-Time Entertainment
- Today is “National Pizza Day”!!!
- Madonna Hires Private Investigator For Her Custody Case
- Kelly Clarkson Pens A Children’s Book