Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Burger King’s Company Buying Popeyes
- WATCH “Jeopardy” Host Alex Trebek Take On “Let’s Rap, Kids” Catagory
- Tom Brady’s Missing Super Bowl Jersey Worth $500,000
- Interesting Facts About Sunday’s 89th Academy Awards
- Texas Man’s Photo Under Dangling ‘P’ on Walmart Pharmacy Sign Goes Viral!
- Selena Gomez’s Ft. Worth Home On The Market For $3M
- Frances Bean on Kurt Cobain’s 50th Birthday: ‘You are Loved and You are Missed’
- Britney Spears Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Adam Levine And Blake Shelton Get Candid About Quitting “The Voice,” Admit They’ve Picked Their Replacements