Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Behind The Scenes Footage From “A Dog’s Purpose” Shows A Scared German Shepherd Forced Into Raging Waters
- George H.W and Barbara Bush Admitted To Hospital
- President-Elect Donald Trump Cancels Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Group For Inauguration Party
- Men vs. Women: Who’s The Better Driver?
- American Airlines Unveils NEW ‘Basic Economy’ Service To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers
- UPDATE: Long-Time Friend of George Michaels Suspects Hard Drugs As Cause Of Death
- Inauguration Singer Lee Greenwood on Trump: ‘I Think He’s Going to Be a Great President’
- JNCO Jeans Are Back And Bigger Than Ever
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Josh Hamilton Stays With Rangers On Minor League Deal