Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Chambers County Texas Switches To Paper Ballots
- Lady Gaga Joins James Corden For Carpool Karaoke!
- Artist Joe Everson Paints The National Anthem
- Science Is Developing A Male Birth Control Pill
- City Of Dallas Closes ‘Tent City’ Homeless Camp Under I-30
- CBS 11 Is Holding An Open Casting Call For Survivor In Grapevine This November
- Woman Sues Michael Jackson Estate For Alleged Previous Long-Term Sexual Abuse
- Mel Gibson and Andrew Garfield Discuss “Hacksaw Ridge” and Mel Becoming A Father For The 9th Time
- Pizza Hut To Pay 1 College Sports Fan To Attend and Social Media NCAA Championship Games For A Year
- The Most Expensive World Series In History Begins Tonight