Becks Prime, Houston Burger Chain, Headed For Big D
Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- FAQ: Albums Come Out on Fridays Now
- 15 Rock Stars Who Made TV Cameos
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss
- ‘Live Long and Prosper': Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83
- Leonard Nimoy Has Passed Away At 83
- Halle Berry: Despite Oscar, Still Hard to Get Roles
- Southwest Airlines Adds Eight New Cities Out of Love Field
- The Jimmy Buffet Pre-sale Is Happening Now!
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards