Becks Prime, Houston Burger Chain, Headed For Big D
Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Jenny Q: George Clooney’s Selfie with Downton Abbey Cast
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW – Dec 19-21
- Rebekah: I Have The Hiccups
- Jenny Q: Rescue Reindeer 911! PHOTOS
- Jacqueline Whitmore, Etiquette Expert, Says It’s Ok To Re-Gift!
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’
- Rebekah: OMG! There’s A Tree In The Backseat!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Sony & Paramount Cave To North Korea!
- Christmas With The Morning Team