Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- Reviews: “The Snowman” – “Boo 2” – “Geostorm” – “Only The Brave”
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Oct. 20-22
- VIDEO: See The “Big Mouth Billy Bass” Amazon Echo Alexa Version!
- Texan Takes Down 417lb. Wild Hog
- Man Tries To Kill Spider With Propane Torch; Burns House Down
- Emilio Estevez Was Hollywood’s Most Profitable Actor Over The Last 40 Years
- Lego Unveils New Set Dedicated To The Women Of NASA
- Southwest Airlines Celebrates Their First “Unmanned” Flight Featuring An All-Female Crew
- Watch Billy Joel Imitate Bruce Springsteen on ‘Kimmel’