Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Courteney Cox Opens Up About Plastic Surgery and Divorce on Running Wild
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Former Olympic Athlete Becomes A Fort Worth Police Officer
- A Dog Was Elected Mayor In Minnesota!
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Here Is How MTV Picks The Seating Arrangement For The VMA’s?