Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Touring ‘Let It Be’ Tribute Creates On-Stage Beatles Reunion in DFW
- The Beatles’ Hometown Plots ‘Sgt. Pepper’s’ 50th Anniversary Celebration
- WATCH: The “Wrecking Club” Lets You SMASH Stuff For $39.95!
- Ladies! Keep Your Man Romantic With “The Caveman” App
- Watch Former Dallas Cowboy Defensive End Greg Hardy’s Sept. Cocaine Arrest Video
- WATCH “Life” Stars Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal Spin Interview Into Hilarity
- LAST NIGHT: Another Man Attempts To Climb Over The White House Walls
- Is There A Texas-Based Reason Jerry Jones Won’t Let Romo Go?
- Ellen DeGeneres Blames Wine For Recent Hand Injury
- This Might Be The Worst “Wheel Of Fortune” Mistake Of All Time