Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- 10 Songs For Your Powerball Playlist
- I Ate Bad Chinese Food…
- Married To Jonas
- Prince Harry Is Smitten!
- Candice Glover Wins American Idol & Your Morning Links!
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- Rebekah Reviews: Star Trek Into Darkness
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”