Becks Prime, Houston Burger Chain, Headed For Big D
Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- What’s Your Favorite Emoji?
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: April 24-26
- “Tallywackers” – Opening SOON In DALLAS!
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- “Grey’s Anatomy” Star Patrick Dempsey: OUT OF SHOW
- UPDATE: Bruce Jenner To Watch Interview With Family PLUS New Video Teaser
- ELO’s Jeff Lynne Accepts Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame and Talks New Music and Tour