Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Happy 100th B’day To Hollywood Legend Kirk Douglas!!!
- “Harry Potter” Star To Marry!
- Secret Service Grab Ivanka Trump Stalker!
- Christmas is for Children Radiothon Day 2 Pictures
- Jody and Jenny Interview Rina Cantrell At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Jenny Interview Marilyn Sutton and Brittany Banks At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Jenny Interview Russell Vittrup At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Rebekah And Jody Interview Sim Scott At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon!
- Chris Durovich Stops By The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping