Beck’s Prime Restaurants, a gourmet hamburger chain that has been serving up the Houston area, will open a branch at Preston & Forest in the old Jack in the Box.
Find out the Juicy details here.
Construction is already underway, and Alice Sarmiento spokeswoman for the chain talked about their move to Dallas, “We’re very excited to be entering the Dallas market,” she said. “We’re Houston-born and -bred, and decided that Dallas was the place to share the love first outside of Houston.”
The first Becks Prime opened in Houston in 1985 with a double drive-through and an open-air patio.
Beck’s Prime, which says, “the world’s freshest fast food,” menu extends from $7 burgers to chicken sandwiches to salads, all the way up to $30 ribeye steaks.
Burgers are Angus chuck roast, and beer is served in frosty mugs. They have regular and sweet-potato fries, but also a side of grilled veggies, queso, and “Parmesan crisps,” Toast Crisps Baked with Parmesan, Olive Oil, and Garlic, for $3.25.
Sarmiento added, “There are hopes and plans to open more than one branch in Dallas, but no official deal has been sealed.”
- Police Officer Entertains The Plano Balloon Festival Crowd With His Dance Moves
- Backstreet Boys Announce Vegas Residency With Planet Hollywood
- Charlotte PD Releases Video Footage Of Keith Lamont Scott’s Shooting
- Adam Levine Shares The First Pic Of Baby Dusty Rose
- Watch 25 Years Of Southwestern Conference Football
- Win The Shallows Blu-ray + UV With A Casio Baby-G Watch
- Dallas Man’s $17 Kindness Turns Into $1500 Charity Donation
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- Blake Powers Reviews “The Magnificent Seven”
- Blake Powers’ Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Sept. 23-25