There’s a new book out called “BackStage Pass VIP” by Debra Sharon Davis, which claims [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]JOHN LENNON[/lastfm] was exactly that…
Here are some interesting quotes from the book:
“Lennon was confused about his obsession with food. Lennon was surrounded by talented musicians, but many had drinking and drug problems . . . so it was hard for them to see Lennon’s purging behavior as extraordinary.
“Privately, John Lennon harbored food fetishes. For instance, Lennon loved eating huge bowls of Rice Krispies with large scoops of ice cream on top. He enjoyed putting ice cream on everything when he could.”
The book also quotes John’s friend, singer HARRY NILSSON saying: “John and I were having a heart-to-heart. Then all of a sudden John went off about how powerful men had ravenous appetites and wanted to swallow the world whole.
“And he thought that was why he had this horrible problem . . . being hungry all the time and overeating. He said he often fantasized about large quantities of ‘forbidden’ foods.’ He said food was ‘sacred’ to him and it frightened him.
“He saw it as ‘a great weakness’ and he referred to it as ‘a lack of discipline.'” ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Features First Ever Plus-Sized Model!
- Chelsea Handler Is Back At It With Her Latest Nude Instagram
- Man Arrested For Throwing Alligator Through Drive-Thru Window
- Check Out These Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire
- Santana Disappointed In Super Bowl 50 Half-Time Entertainment
- Today is “National Pizza Day”!!!
- Madonna Hires Private Investigator For Her Custody Case
- Kelly Clarkson Pens A Children’s Book