There’s a new book out called “BackStage Pass VIP” by Debra Sharon Davis, which claims [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]JOHN LENNON[/lastfm] was exactly that…
Here are some interesting quotes from the book:
“Lennon was confused about his obsession with food. Lennon was surrounded by talented musicians, but many had drinking and drug problems . . . so it was hard for them to see Lennon’s purging behavior as extraordinary.
“Privately, John Lennon harbored food fetishes. For instance, Lennon loved eating huge bowls of Rice Krispies with large scoops of ice cream on top. He enjoyed putting ice cream on everything when he could.”
The book also quotes John’s friend, singer HARRY NILSSON saying: “John and I were having a heart-to-heart. Then all of a sudden John went off about how powerful men had ravenous appetites and wanted to swallow the world whole.
“And he thought that was why he had this horrible problem . . . being hungry all the time and overeating. He said he often fantasized about large quantities of ‘forbidden’ foods.’ He said food was ‘sacred’ to him and it frightened him.
“He saw it as ‘a great weakness’ and he referred to it as ‘a lack of discipline.'” ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Zillow Values White House at Nearly $400 Million
- SEE What Some Of Today’s HOTTEST Celebrities LOOK Like With Donald Trump’s Hair!
- McDonald’s To Offer (3) Big Macs – SOON!
- 13 Automakers Recalling Over 652,000 Vehicles Due To Takata Air Bags
- Uber Giving Away Free Fitness Kits In DFW Starting At 11am
- New Survey Names Seat-Kicking The Worst Airplane Behavior
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Stops By Fort Worth Rodeo On His Tour Of Texas
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Latest Lifestyle Advice Involves Inserting An Egg…Up There
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million