There’s a new book out called “BackStage Pass VIP” by Debra Sharon Davis, which claims [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]JOHN LENNON[/lastfm] was exactly that…
Here are some interesting quotes from the book:
“Lennon was confused about his obsession with food. Lennon was surrounded by talented musicians, but many had drinking and drug problems . . . so it was hard for them to see Lennon’s purging behavior as extraordinary.
“Privately, John Lennon harbored food fetishes. For instance, Lennon loved eating huge bowls of Rice Krispies with large scoops of ice cream on top. He enjoyed putting ice cream on everything when he could.”
The book also quotes John’s friend, singer HARRY NILSSON saying: “John and I were having a heart-to-heart. Then all of a sudden John went off about how powerful men had ravenous appetites and wanted to swallow the world whole.
“And he thought that was why he had this horrible problem . . . being hungry all the time and overeating. He said he often fantasized about large quantities of ‘forbidden’ foods.’ He said food was ‘sacred’ to him and it frightened him.
“He saw it as ‘a great weakness’ and he referred to it as ‘a lack of discipline.'” ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- How About Pumpkin Spice Hotdogs???
- Here’s All The Terrifying Footage From Mexico City’s 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake
- Justin Timberlake Gave Jimmy Fallon The Most Bromantic “Happy Birthday” Post On Instagram
- The Eagle’s Joe Walsh Says He’s NOT The Former Congressman Joe Walsh Who’s Behind On Child Support
- Don Henley Says Deacon Frey, Glenn’s Son, Made It Possible For Them to Reunite
- Back Off Binge Watching To Decrease Risk of Alzheimer’s and Other Health Problems
- WATCH Ellen DeGeneres Scare ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Star Sarah Paulson – 3 TIMES!
- Kate Walsh Reveals Brain Tumor Diagnosis: “I Just Left My Body”
- Toys ‘R’ Us Files Bankruptcy In U.S. and Similar in Canada
- Koala Survives Ten Mile Ride Clutching Inside Of Car’s Axel