Was John Lennon BULIMIC?
There’s a new book out called “BackStage Pass VIP” by Debra Sharon Davis, which claims [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]JOHN LENNON[/lastfm] was exactly that…
Here are some interesting quotes from the book:
“Lennon was confused about his obsession with food. Lennon was surrounded by talented musicians, but many had drinking and drug problems . . . so it was hard for them to see Lennon’s purging behavior as extraordinary.
“Privately, John Lennon harbored food fetishes. For instance, Lennon loved eating huge bowls of Rice Krispies with large scoops of ice cream on top. He enjoyed putting ice cream on everything when he could.”
The book also quotes John’s friend, singer HARRY NILSSON saying: “John and I were having a heart-to-heart. Then all of a sudden John went off about how powerful men had ravenous appetites and wanted to swallow the world whole.
“And he thought that was why he had this horrible problem . . . being hungry all the time and overeating. He said he often fantasized about large quantities of ‘forbidden’ foods.’ He said food was ‘sacred’ to him and it frightened him.
“He saw it as ‘a great weakness’ and he referred to it as ‘a lack of discipline.'” ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- 7 Things We Want to Learn from Phil Collins’ Autobiography
- What Did Beach Boys Member Mike Love Say To My Wife?
- UPDATE: Actor Shia LaBeouf Arrested In Austin
- Donations Stolen From Texas Child’s Leukemia Treatment Fund
- Yoko Ono Discusses John Lennon’s Sexuality
- New TV Series Filming In Dallas!
- Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Gary Rossington Suffered Heart Attack
- UPDATE: Steven Tyler Hits Donald Trump With Cease and Desist Order
- Top Ten Things People Steal From Hotel Rooms
- John Legend, Chrissy Teigen Announce Pregnancy With Cute Instagram Photo