There’s a new book out called “BackStage Pass VIP” by Debra Sharon Davis, which claims [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]JOHN LENNON[/lastfm] was exactly that…
Here are some interesting quotes from the book:
“Lennon was confused about his obsession with food. Lennon was surrounded by talented musicians, but many had drinking and drug problems . . . so it was hard for them to see Lennon’s purging behavior as extraordinary.
“Privately, John Lennon harbored food fetishes. For instance, Lennon loved eating huge bowls of Rice Krispies with large scoops of ice cream on top. He enjoyed putting ice cream on everything when he could.”
The book also quotes John’s friend, singer HARRY NILSSON saying: “John and I were having a heart-to-heart. Then all of a sudden John went off about how powerful men had ravenous appetites and wanted to swallow the world whole.
“And he thought that was why he had this horrible problem . . . being hungry all the time and overeating. He said he often fantasized about large quantities of ‘forbidden’ foods.’ He said food was ‘sacred’ to him and it frightened him.
“He saw it as ‘a great weakness’ and he referred to it as ‘a lack of discipline.'” ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Amputee Toddler Plays The Greatest Game Of Hide & Seek Ever!
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan AKA Neegan Responds To Walking Dead Racist T-Shirt
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performance & Ticket Sales Drop By 12%
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians Has Been Replaced By Cats!
- What Happens When Health Food Nuts Try Some Deep Fried Deliciousness?
- Fox News Channel’s Alan Colmes Has Died
- Baby Panda Just Wants A Hug From His Busy Zookeeper
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dallas Native ZZ Top Bassist “Dusty” Hill Puts Tennessee Home Up FOR SALE!