This weekend, you can see the new Disney sci-fi epic, a wacky [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Eddie Murphy [/lastfm]flick, a horror movie, or a strange movie about people dating everyone except who they should be with.
#1.) “John Carter“ (PG-13) It’s based on stories by Edgar Rice Burroughs . . . the guy who wrote “Tarzan” . . . about a guy who’s transported to Mars, finds out he has super strength, and helps a Martian princess save her people. Taylor Kitsch is John Carter. He was in the “Friday Night Lights” TV series, and was Gambit in the “Wolverine” origins movie. The princess is played by Lynn Collins, who was Wolverine’s love interest, Kayla Silverfox.
#2.) “A Thousand Words“ (PG-13) Eddie Murphy plays a fast-talking jerk who’s taught a lesson by a mystical guru: Every time Eddie speaks, a leaf falls off a magic tree. And when the last leaf falls, he DIES. The movie was actually made four years ago, but never saw the light of day until now.
#3.) “Silent House“ (R) A horror movie with Elizabeth Olsen locked inside her family’s old lake house, being stalked by a killer. It’s directed by the people who did “Open Water”, and it takes place in one long take.
#4.) “Friends with Kids“ (R) As the last two single friends in their group, Adam Scott and Jennifer Westfeldt decide to have a baby together . . . while still dating other people. After the baby’s born, Adam starts dating Megan Fox, while Jennifer hooks up with Ed Burns. The rest of the cast includes Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig, and Maya Rudolph.
See ya at the movies! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Man Asks Church Of Scientology “Are There Any Bombings I Can Do” and Ties-In Tom Cruise
- Your Mission: Win A Trip To NY
- “Divergent” Star Shailene Woodley Wasn’t Told The 4th Installment Goes Straight To TV!!!
- New In Theaters This Weekend!
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 22-24
- Bobby Brown Celebrates Fatherhood … a 7th Time!
- Ivanka Trump’s Use Of “Here Comes The Sun” NOT Approved By George Harrison Estate
- The Rolling Stones Welcome Eric Clapton On Their NEW Album!
- Virginia Woman Adopts Late Friend’s 6 Children
- North Texas Man’s Simple Message Going Viral (PHOTO)