This weekend, you can see the new Disney sci-fi epic, a wacky [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Eddie Murphy [/lastfm]flick, a horror movie, or a strange movie about people dating everyone except who they should be with.
#1.) “John Carter“ (PG-13) It’s based on stories by Edgar Rice Burroughs . . . the guy who wrote “Tarzan” . . . about a guy who’s transported to Mars, finds out he has super strength, and helps a Martian princess save her people. Taylor Kitsch is John Carter. He was in the “Friday Night Lights” TV series, and was Gambit in the “Wolverine” origins movie. The princess is played by Lynn Collins, who was Wolverine’s love interest, Kayla Silverfox.
#2.) “A Thousand Words“ (PG-13) Eddie Murphy plays a fast-talking jerk who’s taught a lesson by a mystical guru: Every time Eddie speaks, a leaf falls off a magic tree. And when the last leaf falls, he DIES. The movie was actually made four years ago, but never saw the light of day until now.
#3.) “Silent House“ (R) A horror movie with Elizabeth Olsen locked inside her family’s old lake house, being stalked by a killer. It’s directed by the people who did “Open Water”, and it takes place in one long take.
#4.) “Friends with Kids“ (R) As the last two single friends in their group, Adam Scott and Jennifer Westfeldt decide to have a baby together . . . while still dating other people. After the baby’s born, Adam starts dating Megan Fox, while Jennifer hooks up with Ed Burns. The rest of the cast includes Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig, and Maya Rudolph.
See ya at the movies! ~JZ.
More stories you’ll K-LUV:
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- George W. Bush Opens Up On Trump’s First Month As President
- PHOTO/VIDEO: Creative Ways People Have QUIT A Job
- “The Biggest Loser” Host Bob Harper Recovering From Heart Attack
- Nokia Targeting Parents, Budget Conscious and Temporary Phone Buyers With Revamped Classic 3310 Cell Phone
- UPDATE: Celebrities and Friends React To Death of Ft. Worth Native and Actor Bill Paxton
- VIDEO: iPhone 7 Plus Catches On Fire
- Bob Harper From ‘Biggest Loser’ Suffers Heart Attack
- Kolache Korner Finally Opens In Downtown Dallas
- Man Arrested After Stabbing Himself To Get A Day Off Work