Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- KISS, Nirvana Lead Fan Ballot For Induction Into Rock Hall
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Inside The Music Of ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’: A 1960s Folk Primer
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Disturbing Christmas Traditions
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns