Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Stephen Stills Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Fab Four Concert Tickets Giveaway
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- New Babies at the Ft. Worth Zoo: African Lion Cubs
- Peyton Manning Writes Must-Read Letterman Tribute
- Duggar Family Responds to Molestation Allegations
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Jody & Rebekah Are Teaming Up With Reverse Litter For 10 On Tuesday