Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: 3,540-Calorie Red Robin Combo Named Fattest Meal in U.S.
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Blake: Texas Semi-Pro MMA Fighter Gives Robber More Than Money
- Blake: New Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Album “Hypnotic Eye”
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Blake: Top 10 Customer Complaints
- Blake: Jamie Fox To Play Mike Tyson
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Jenny Q: Four Homes Available on America’s Oldest Street