Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Black Sabbath’s Final Concert Captured for ‘The End of the End’ Film
- More Goat Yoga Coming To DFW! Six Classes Added In Grapevine.
- Lindsay Lohan Launches Own Subscription Based Lifestyle Website
- Bachelor In Paradise Contestants Must Get Producer’s Permission Before Visiting…”The Boom Boom Room.”
- Strangers Buy New Car For Rockwall Man Who Walked Three Miles To Work Everyday
- There’s A Conspiracy Theory Surrounding Taylor Swift’s New Album And There’s No Way It Isn’t True
- Man Presents Police With Monopoly “Get Out Of Jail Free Card” In Middle Of Arrest
- Oscar Mayer Introduces The “WeinerDrone,” The Latest Vehicle Added To The “Weinerfleet”
- Applebee’s Brings Back $1 Margaritas!
- This Dog Maternity Photo Shoot Will Brighten Your Day