Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- David: The Franken-Frap Is Here!!!
- Blake: 20 Things You May Not Know Your iPhone Can Do!
- Blake: Paul Simon Exhibit Opens In Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Jenny Q: Giants Called ‘Dynasty’ – But Maybe Not
- Jenny Q: Frances McDormand – “I’m Happy With The Way I Look”
- Rebekah: Dear Evan, I’m Sorry (I’m Not Sorry) For Torturing You With A Haunted House Experience
- Jenny Q: Paper or Plastic (Straws)? Snappy Salads Says Paper
- The COST Of A Bag Of Rice On Survivor