Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years
- Springsteen Cover Band Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration Event
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- George Harrison’s 74th Birthday Commemorated with Vinyl Releases
- Life…Accordion To Trump
- Last Man On The Moon, Eugene Cernan, Has Died
- The Dallas Cowboys / Green Bay Packers Final Play Set To “My Heart Will Go On” Will Break You
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable As Tonya Harding
- HBO Is Exploring A Game Of Thrones Spinoff
- Florida Gator Goes Viral Because He’s 15 Feet Long & 900 Pounds!