Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: Cell Phone Lanes?
- Blake: iPhone 6 Sales Soar
- The Hunger Games Releases Third Trailer For Mockingjay Part 1
- Interview: Behind the Scenes of the New David Bowie Film with Director Hamish Hamilton
- Blake: Best Time To Buy Airline Tickets
- Blake: Foods That Lower Testosterone (isn’t that a nice way to put it:)?)
- Yusuf / Cat Stevens Announces New Album ‘Tell ‘Em I’m Gone,’ Debuts ‘Living to Die': Listen
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Billy Idol Debuts New Single ‘Can’t Break Me Down': Listen