Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Elvis Costello, Marcus Mumford, Jim James & More Put Their Stamp on Bob Dylan’s ‘Married to My Hack': Listen
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- 6 George Harrison Albums to Be Remastered, Released in September
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- Jenny Q: Elton John Believed to Have Helped Rescue Ukrainian Boy
- Stream Robert Plant’s New Album ‘lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar’
- Jenny Q: New George Harrison Box Set Announced This Morning
- Kacy Catanzaro Of American Ninja Warrior: Don’t Eat Anything With A Lot Of Weird Ingredients
- Jenny Q: Joan Rivers – Update
- Jody: J-Law’s iCloud Was Hacked