Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- CBS’s ‘The Amazing Race’ Casting Call Is TODAY In Carrollton
- Are You Above Or Below Average? Let Science Tell You!
- Robert Plant Releases ‘The May Queen’ From New Album ‘Carry Fire’
- Advice From Tina Fey, “Stay Home From Nazi Rallies & Eat Sheet Cake”
- Amy Schumer Hilariously Photobombs The Defendant On Judge Judy
- Big Sis Compiles Videos Of Her Brother’s Reactions Every Time She Surprises Him At School
- 8 Places In DFW Where You Can Watch The Solar Eclipse
- Robin Thicke’s New Baby Is Due On The Late Alan Thicke’s Birthday
- Beastie Boys’ Mike D is Now a Wine Sommelier in Los Angeles
- Garland and Mesquite To Host Back-To-School Rally/Fair This Saturday