Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Estate Pursues Nick Gordon
- UPDATE: Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Star LIED About Stealing Native American Artifacts!
- A Look At New Movies In Theaters This Weekend
- Blake Powers – “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Oct. 9-11
- A 13-Year-Old Invented A Way To Keep People From Driving Drunk Or High
- VIDEO: Women Is Possessed By Demon While Playing Ouija From Her Cell
- Ever Had Dogs Take Your Groceries In?
- Is Wine R-e-a-l-l-y The “Better For You” Alcohol?
- See John Goodman’s Weight Loss; New Red Carpet Photo