Rolling Stones Celebration At Carnegie Hall Tonight
Did you want to catch the tribute to the Rolling Stones at Carnegie Hall? Well unless you’re reading this from your Manhattan Hotel room you better get on a plane fast! Tonight is the big night for one of the biggest rock groups of all time.
Twenty-one different artists will take the stage tonight, including Jackson Browne, Ronnie Spector, Art Garfunkel and Marianne Faithfull. Each artist will perform one song from the band’s Hot Rocks greatest hits album. The show will benefit several musical education charities. No word yet though on if any of the Stones will actually be in attendance. Still it seems like a pretty sweet show to be at.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- The Shawshank Husband
- Jody: Prince & Alice Cooper In Still Got It Or Not
- David: What If Freddie Mercury & Luciano Pavarotti Had A Baby?
- David: I Sleep With My Smart Phone
- Rebekah: Both Of My Grandparents Had Alzheimer’s
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Jenny Q: Fleetwood Mac, Intact, Begins Tour Tonight
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’