The founding member or [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Fleetwood Mac[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mick Fleetwood[/lastfm], says that he thinks the group won’t ever tour again.
Mick blames[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] Stevie Nicks[/lastfm]’ “obsession” with her solo career for the bands unsatisfied reunion plans.
In an interview with Playboy, drummer and founding member of Fleetwood Mac, Mick Fleetwood said that it was unlikely the group will ever reunite to record new material or tour. The reason? Mick says it is because of singer Stevie Nicks.
Fleetwood claims that Nicks has already scrapped plans for a reunion tour last year because she wanted to focus on her individual work, and hinted there would be no change in the future.
“I don’t believe Fleetwood Mac will ever tour again, but I really hope we do,” he said. “We have rehearsed it and prepared for it since 2010. We were supposed to tour in 2011, but we delayed it for a year to allow Stevie Nicks to support her solo record and for Lindsey Buckingham to do the same with his.”
He went on to add, “I’ve always been supportive of my bandmates doing solo albums, so long as we kept our band together… I played drums on most of Stevie’s album, the one she is still out there supporting and the one that is the reason that, for now, she refuses to do a Fleetwood Mac tour. It comes down to her.”
Fleetwood went on to say of Nicks’ current situation: “I understand what she likes about her situation. Touring in support of her album, she is able to be her, without any degree of compromise. She doesn’t have to worry about the other three of us asking her to do anything. She has become obsessed with her album in a very nice but inconvenient way.”
- Here are Tonight’s Speakers at the Democratic National Convention
- Twitter CEO Taking Steps To Improve Users Safety
- VIDEO: Little Boy Finally Hears For His 1st Time!!!
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Man Who Shot President Reagan Is Now Free
- Elizabeth Banks Creates Celebrity Filled Music Video Supporting Hillary Clinton
- Woman Arrested After Using Children To Pickpocket At Snuffer’s In Addison!
- Kelly Clarkson Responds to Comment About Her Praise of Michelle Obama’s DNC Speech
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Says The Fantasy Suite Dates Are Not Back To Back
- The Latest Divorce Trend…Prenuptial Housing