The founding member or [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Fleetwood Mac[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mick Fleetwood[/lastfm], says that he thinks the group won’t ever tour again.
Mick blames[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] Stevie Nicks[/lastfm]’ “obsession” with her solo career for the bands unsatisfied reunion plans.
In an interview with Playboy, drummer and founding member of Fleetwood Mac, Mick Fleetwood said that it was unlikely the group will ever reunite to record new material or tour. The reason? Mick says it is because of singer Stevie Nicks.
Fleetwood claims that Nicks has already scrapped plans for a reunion tour last year because she wanted to focus on her individual work, and hinted there would be no change in the future.
“I don’t believe Fleetwood Mac will ever tour again, but I really hope we do,” he said. “We have rehearsed it and prepared for it since 2010. We were supposed to tour in 2011, but we delayed it for a year to allow Stevie Nicks to support her solo record and for Lindsey Buckingham to do the same with his.”
He went on to add, “I’ve always been supportive of my bandmates doing solo albums, so long as we kept our band together… I played drums on most of Stevie’s album, the one she is still out there supporting and the one that is the reason that, for now, she refuses to do a Fleetwood Mac tour. It comes down to her.”
Fleetwood went on to say of Nicks’ current situation: “I understand what she likes about her situation. Touring in support of her album, she is able to be her, without any degree of compromise. She doesn’t have to worry about the other three of us asking her to do anything. She has become obsessed with her album in a very nice but inconvenient way.”
- Zillow Values White House at Nearly $400 Million
- SEE What Some Of Today’s HOTTEST Celebrities LOOK Like With Donald Trump’s Hair!
- McDonald’s To Offer (3) Big Macs – SOON!
- 13 Automakers Recalling Over 652,000 Vehicles Due To Takata Air Bags
- Uber Giving Away Free Fitness Kits In DFW Starting At 11am
- New Survey Names Seat-Kicking The Worst Airplane Behavior
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Stops By Fort Worth Rodeo On His Tour Of Texas
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Latest Lifestyle Advice Involves Inserting An Egg…Up There
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million