Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Josh Hamilton: RETURNING TO RANGERS!?
- Motley Crue Think More Bands Should Do Retirement Contracts
- The Replacements Have Recorded New Songs, Planning Box Sets
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- What’s Your Favorite Emoji?
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: April 24-26
- “Tallywackers” – Opening SOON In DALLAS!
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- “Grey’s Anatomy” Star Patrick Dempsey: OUT OF SHOW
- UPDATE: Bruce Jenner To Watch Interview With Family PLUS New Video Teaser