Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Giveaway
- Blake: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy Marrying Today
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend
- Blake: Labor Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Blake: SNL’s Funniest Cast Member Ever
- Blake: iPhone 6 Release Date
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’