Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- The Dallas Cowboys Have A 23% Chance Of Making The Playoffs This Year
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Snoop Dogg Is Never Going Back To Sweden
- David: My Dad Took A Nap In A Funeral Home!
- The Arizona Cardinals Hire The First Female NFL Coach! Errrrr…Intern!
- Did You Know Dogs Aren’t Really Colorblind?
- Rebekah: I Bought A New Car…Again!!!
- Kate Winslet Recreates Titanic With Bear Grylls On “Running Wild”
- Drug Testing Is Coming To Video Game Competitions
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- BREAKING NEWS! Who Will Now Inherit Whitney Houston’s Estate?