Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: New In Theaters This Weekend
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- David Bowie Producer: New Album Coming ‘Soon’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Blake: Keanu Reeves Finds Intruder In His Home
- Ben & Jerry’s Led Zeppelin-Themed Hazed and Confused Ice Cream Under Fire
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Powers Of Observation With Blake Powers
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison on His Friendship with Eric Clapton
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’