We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Watch This YouTuber Accidentally Get Hit In The Face With A Fish!
- Powers Of Observation 56
- Law Enforcement Unhappy With Toyota Prius Super Bowl Ad
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- How Is Super Bowl 50 Affecting The Work Place Today?
- Gas Leases Under Lewisville Lake To Be Sold!?
- How Do Dallas Based Dating Sites Rank With The Better Business Bureau?
- See Betty White Dab in Ron Howard’s Super Bowl Opening (VIDEO)
- Monsters Inc., Big Hero 6 Screenwriter Daniel Gerson Has Died at 49
- The Monkees Announce 50th Anniversary Album, Rivers Cuomo, Ben Gibbard Contribute Tracks