Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Blake: Texas Semi-Pro MMA Fighter Guy Gives Robber More Than Money
- Blake: New Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Album “Hypnotic Eye”
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Blake: Top 10 Customer Complaints
- Blake: Jamie Fox To Play Mike Tyson
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Jenny Q: Four Homes Available on America’s Oldest Street
- Listen to Smokey Robinson & Elton John’s Update of ‘Tracks of My Tears’