Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- This German Shepherd Loves The Song “Apple Bottom Jeans”
- Customer Treats These Two Women Like Dirt Then Gets Instant Karma
- This Full House Star Has A Daughter That’s A YouTube Star
- Tracy Morgan Gets ‘$90 Million’ From WalMart, Says Damon Wayans
- Blake Powers’ “Labor Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Sept. 4-7
- Powers Of Observation 45
- David Park On His New Comedy/Horror Flick Bloodsucking Bastards: There’s Times When People Explode!
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Anne Hathaway Says She’s Losing Parts to Younger Actresses
- Ashley Madison Owners Claim The Website Is Still Going Strong