Dio And The Beatles, Together At Last
We never thought we’d ever hear Ronnie James Dio and The Beatles Together. We also never thought we’d actually think it wasn’t too bad. But thanks to the magic of audio editing there is “Let The Holy Diver Be”.
Putting two songs that couldn’t be more on the opposite end of the spectrum together is intriguing. So when we stumbled upon this video on YouTube that put The Beatles’ 1970 ‘Let It Be’ with Dio’s 1983 “Holy Diver” we had to see what it was about. Surprisingly, it’s not bad.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: 20 Things You May Not Know Your iPhone Can Do!
- Blake: Paul Simon Exhibit Opens In Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on ‘Kansas City’ Session: Watch
- Jenny Q: Giants Called ‘Dynasty’ – But Maybe Not
- Jenny Q: Frances McDormand – “I’m Happy With The Way I Look”
- Rebekah: Dear Evan, I’m Sorry (I’m Not Sorry) For Torturing You With A Haunted House Experience
- Jenny Q: Paper or Plastic (Straws)? Snappy Salads Says Paper
- The COST Of A Bag Of Rice On Survivor
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag