Lauren Scruggs, the Plano model who had an accident involving a airplane propeller last year, rejected a a payment of $200,000 from the insurance company that represents the plane.
Legal documents state that Scruggs was offered $200k verbally by the insurance company on Dec. 3rd. According to Huffington Post the documents state the insurance company explained that is the most they can pay out to ‘passenger’ of the plane.
Scruggs, who lost an eye and hand because of the accident, is claiming she shouldn’t be considered a ‘passenger’ because she was finished exiting the airplane at the time of the accident.
Scruggs is asking for an unspecified amount in damages, but indications are that it is well above the $200k offered by the insurance company.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Warren Haynes On What To Expect From His Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Tour
- Win Tickets To See Ira Glass
- Aretha Franklin Postpones Tour To July
- Wipeout Is Back!!!
- The Waffle House Index
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day!!!
- Tim Tebow On American Idol???
- Cat Bearding & Your Morning Links!
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set
- Bowie Bassist Trevor Bolder Dies At 62