Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Piper Laurie Wasn’t Asked To Be A Part Of The Twin Peaks Reboot
- Caitlyn Jenner Will Pose Nude For Sports Illustrated
- When You Speed Up Bruce Springsteen, He Sounds Like Stevie Nicks
- Channing Tatum Gives His Wife Pedicures!
- Do We Really Need A Remake Of “Interview With The Vampire”
- Sarah Jessica Parker Defends Her Met Gala Outfit
- Gwen Stefani Joins James Corden In Carpool Karaoke
- Dallas Cowboys Release New Fly-Over Renderings Of “The Star”
- Police Officer Fights Off An Eagle To Save His Baby Kangaroo
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation