Poll Of The Day
Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Sheena Easton, ’80s Superstar, Revamping Her Career
- Madonna and… Sean Penn?
- The Age of Rage
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song ‘Substantial Damage’
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- 11 Books That Scared Stephen King (And Will Scare You, Too)
- “Unicorn Woman” Grows Giant Horn Right On Her Head
- Courtney Cox Is Getting Married, And Ed Sheeran Is Her Wedding Band!
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary