Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- David Lee Roth Has a Stalker, Needs Your Help
- Underboob Is All The Rage Now! Ton’s Of Celebrities Are Doing It!
- Tim Tebow Hits Home Run in First Minor League At Bat
- It’s National Coffee Day: The Best Cities For Coffee Lovers
- Roger Waters Performed ‘Fearless’ Live First Time Since 1971
- Plano’s 12th Annual International Fest Is Saturday
- Bananas, Bird, And Bellybuttons All On Top 10 On Biggest Fears List
- Are Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Friends Again?
- Justin Bieber Ordered To Miami For Deposition Concerning Alleged Attack On Photographer
- Man Leads Police On Facebook Chase In Florida