Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Sources Say Jason Witten to Remain a Dallas Cowboy for 4 More Years
- “Guardians Of The Galaxy” and “The Walking Dead” Star Michael Rooker Talks About Set Souvenirs
- NBC vs. FOX: Which Will Re-Boot “American Idol”?
- Texas Business Man Robert Rhodes Pleads GUILTY To Rigging 2007 $783,000 Wisconsin Lottery Win
- Six Major Film Studios Considering Releasing New Movies 2-3 Weeks After Opening
- “Shameless” Star Emmy Rossum Robbed!
- Why You Should Never Work Out On An Empty Stomach
- Multiple Networks Reportedly Pursuing Tony Romo as TV Analyst
- Don Henley To Be Joined By Two Eagles at Dallas ‘Birthday’ Concert
- “Cash Cab” Is Returning To TV