Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Women Are Being Told NOT To Wear An Engagement Ring To Job Interviews
- More Cancer Treatment Ahead For Michael Jackson’s Baby’s Mom Debbie Rowe
- Here’s What’s Ahead For State Highways 114, 121 and 360
- UPDATE: “Dancing With The Stars” Announces Fall Line-Up
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Rangers Pitcher Yu Darvish Reaches Post-Surgery Benchmark
- Study: The Older We Get, The Happier We Are
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Rihanna & Drake Finally Went On A Date!!!