Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Home For Dinner With Jamie Deen
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Brian May On ‘The Voice’: ‘Dull, Dumb, Depressing’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes
- Helio Castroneves Really Wants To Win!
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day
- Rebekah Reviews: The Hangover Part III
- R-Pat & K-Stew Are Over!
- President Obama’s Prom Pics & Your Morning Links!