Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Your Mission: Win A Trip To NY
- “Divergent” Star Shailene Woodley Wasn’t Told The 4th Installment Goes Straight To TV!!!
- New In Theaters This Weekend!
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 22-24
- Bobby Brown Celebrates Fatherhood … a 7th Time!
- Ivanka Trump’s Use Of “Here Comes The Sun” NOT Approved By George Harrison Estate
- The Rolling Stones Welcome Eric Clapton On Their NEW Album!
- Virginia Woman Adopts Late Friend’s 6 Children
- North Texas Man’s Simple Message Going Viral (PHOTO)
- Watch Celine Dion’s Impersonations of Equally Famous Singers