Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Zillow Values White House at Nearly $400 Million
- SEE What Some Of Today’s HOTTEST Celebrities LOOK Like With Donald Trump’s Hair!
- McDonald’s To Offer (3) Big Macs – SOON!
- 13 Automakers Recalling Over 652,000 Vehicles Due To Takata Air Bags
- Uber Giving Away Free Fitness Kits In DFW Starting At 11am
- New Survey Names Seat-Kicking The Worst Airplane Behavior
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Stops By Fort Worth Rodeo On His Tour Of Texas
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Latest Lifestyle Advice Involves Inserting An Egg…Up There
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million