Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Warrant Issued For Cowboys’ Lucky Whitehead
- Justin Bieber Cancels Tour
- Hanson Detail Greatest Hits Album
- Watch This Police Officer Talk A Man Into Living Versus Dying
- BUSH Recalls Brown Sugar Hickory, Country Style and Original Baked Beans
- WATCH ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Official Comic-Con Trailer
- Don Henley’s 70th B’day Celebration Concert Gives Fans A Memorable Musical Moment In Time
- Siri Loves the 80’s – Specifically ‘Queen’
- Linkin Park Release Official Statement on Chester Bennington’s Passing
- Eddie Vedder Joins Roger Waters for ‘Comfortably Numb’