Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Are Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Expecting A Baby?
- Rare Beatles Demo Hits the Auction Block
- Bob Seger Announces New Album ‘I Knew You When,’ Covers Lou Reed
- Reviews: “Friend Request” – “The Lego Ninjago Movie” – “Kingsman: The Golden Circle” – “Stronger”
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Sept 23-24
- Wylie High School Extends Texas Love To Hurricane Harvey Damaged High School
- WATCH Stephen Colbert’s Take-Off Of MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell’s Melt Down
- Impress Your Friends With These Hidden iOS 11 Features On Your iPhone And iPad
- Don’t Drink & Drive: Budweiser Just Started Offering Free Lyft Rides Every Weekend
- Christian “Researcher” Says The World Will End Today: Saturday, September 23, 2017