Poll Of The Day
Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Rebekah: OMG! There’s A Tree In The Backseat!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Sony & Paramount Cave To North Korea!
- Christmas With The Morning Team
- Strippers With Hearts Of Gold
- Rebekah: My Towel Warmer Is The Best Gift Ever!
- David: Christmas Lights Get The Star Wars Treatment!
- Jody: Paramount Pictures Pulls The Plug On Alamo Drafthouse’s “Team America” Plans
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, ABBA Among 2015 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees