Poll Of The Day
Ok, so yesterday was the start of the big STAAR test for public schools. A story came out last night that a McKinney mom opted to keep her children home from school and skip out on the STAAR test. We want to know what you think…Do you think this mom did the right thing?
Here’s the story…read it first, then make your decision.
- Blake: A 3 Day Work Week?
- Blake: Reasons Summer Sucks?
- Blake: Worst I-35 DFW Accident Area
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Blake: Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actor!
- Blake: Food Skinny People Eat
- Blake: Sean Penn and Charlize Theron Heat Up
- Blake: Nebraska Furniture Mart Brings New Jobs
- Jenny Q: Top Selling NFL Jerseys Include Some Surprises
- Jenny Q: Billy Joel to Receive the Gershwin Prize