Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Patrick Stewart Is Retiring From The X-Men Films
- George W. Bush Opens Up On Trump’s First Month As President
- PHOTO/VIDEO: Creative Ways People Have QUIT A Job
- “The Biggest Loser” Host Bob Harper Recovering From Heart Attack
- Nokia Targeting Parents, Budget Conscious and Temporary Phone Buyers With Revamped Classic 3310 Cell Phone
- UPDATE: Celebrities and Friends React To Death of Ft. Worth Native and Actor Bill Paxton
- VIDEO: iPhone 7 Plus Catches On Fire
- Bob Harper From ‘Biggest Loser’ Suffers Heart Attack
- Kolache Korner Finally Opens In Downtown Dallas
- Man Arrested After Stabbing Himself To Get A Day Off Work