Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Behind The Scenes Footage From “A Dog’s Purpose” Shows A Scared German Shepherd Forced Into Raging Waters
- George H.W and Barbara Bush Admitted To Hospital
- Paul McCartney Sues Sony Over Beatles Publishing: Report
- President-Elect Donald Trump Cancels Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Group For Inauguration Party
- Men vs. Women: Who’s The Better Driver?
- American Airlines Unveils NEW ‘Basic Economy’ Service To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers
- UPDATE: Long-Time Friend of George Michaels Suspects Hard Drugs As Cause Of Death
- Inauguration Singer Lee Greenwood on Trump: ‘I Think He’s Going to Be a Great President’
- JNCO Jeans Are Back And Bigger Than Ever
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas