Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Season Premiere Of The Walking Dead Featured Weird Al’s “Another One Rides The Bus”
- Mmmm, Stuffed Pizza Skulls Are the Perfect Halloween Treat
- Lady Gaga Makes A Surprise Visit With Our 5 Former Presidents For Hurricane Aid Concert
- Original “Rocky III” Statue Copy To Be Auctioned
- Netflix Plans To Release 80 Original Movies In 2018
- Simpsons ‘Homer At The Bat’ Episode Gets Documentary
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- Reviews: “The Snowman” – “Boo 2” – “Geostorm” – “Only The Brave”
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Oct. 20-22
- VIDEO: See The “Big Mouth Billy Bass” Amazon Echo Alexa Version!