Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving
- These Were The Biggest Television Flops Of 2015
- This Guy Is Already Camping Out For Black Friday And You Have To See His Set Up!
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page
- You Know What Else Starts Tomorrow? Engagement Season
- David Canary, Long-Time Actor on ‘All My Children,’ Dies at 77
- Photos Show Stunning Ginkgo Biloba Tree Shedding Bright Yellow Leaves in China
- Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested In Kansas
- Join Children’s Health℠ for the 28th annual Holiday Parade.
- Sherri Shepherd Ordered To Pay Child Support For Surrogate Son