Robin Gibb Re-Enters Hospital While Cancer In Remission
Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Robert Plant: ‘Zero’ Chance of Led Zeppelin Reunion
- Lupita Nyong’o Named People’s ‘Most Beautiful For 2014
- Ticket Thursday – Journey/Steve Miller Band
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Earth Day Texas 2014
- OMG! I Think I Have Fleas
- Disney Is So Sneaky!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Lou Ferigno Will Be The Voice Of The Hulk
- Hello, 911, There’s Something Bright In The Sky
- I Still Eat Ramen Noodles!