Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gee’s, had to be emitted into the hospital again recently to undergo emergency surgery.
Gibb’s representatives confirmed the singer had surgery on a twisted bowel on March 25th. The cancer he’s been treating is still in remission but all appearances leading up to his Titanic Requiem concert debut next month have been cancelled.
Last week Gibb told the public his cancer was in remission and doctors had informed the 62-year-0ld he was winning his battle against colon and liver cancer.
“I am beating cancer and can’t wait to carry on with my work,” Gibb said, according to Sunday’s Daily Mail. “I could not have done it without Dwina [wife]. She has never left my side and is a wonderful person.”
With Gibbs current hospital stint and the cancer in remission chances remain good that he will, at minimum, be able to atten the April 10th premiere concert ofThe Titanic Requiem,the new album he, his son RJ and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra created to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the ship’s sinking.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Beastie Boys’ Mike D is Now a Wine Sommelier in Los Angeles
- Garland and Mesquite To Host Back-To-School Rally/Fair This Saturday
- LOL! Texas Man Arrested For Carjacking U.S. Postal Truck
- CBS’s ‘Amazing Race’ To Host Casting Call Tomorrow in Carrollton
- Boston Red Sox Ceremonial 1st Pitch Ends Up Hitting Photographer’s Family Jewel Case
- The Soda You Drink Could Determine If Your Relationship Will Swim Or Sink
- Family Says Johnny Cash ‘Would Be Horrified’ by Association with Neo-Nazi Movement
- DISD To Tackle Renaming Four Schools Named After Confederates
- Bon Jovi is Removing Leather From His Clothing Line
- PayPal Cuts Off Payments to Hate Groups