Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- Courteney Cox Opens Up About Plastic Surgery and Divorce on Running Wild
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!
- Dallas’ First Shake Shack Opens Next Week; Thursday Sept 1st
- Trophy Club Man Wins $5 Million Playing The Lottery
- Former Olympic Athlete Becomes A Fort Worth Police Officer
- A Dog Was Elected Mayor In Minnesota!
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Here Is How MTV Picks The Seating Arrangement For The VMA’s?