Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- Michelle Pfeiffer Returns To Movies and TV
- High School Serves Chicken Nugget Sandwiches
- Florida Teen Gets Ryan Reynolds’ Name Tattooed On His Butt
- “The Voice” Holding Summer Open Casting-Calls In Austin!
- Dad Trolls His Son At Basketball Game For Making Bad Grades
- NBC To Air Entirety Of 2018 Winter Olympics Live Across All Time Zones
- South Korean Teen Plays Amazing Cover Of “Livin’ On A Prayer” On The Saxophone (Video)
- Karate Teen Sets World Record Breaking 111 Concrete Slabs With Head In 35 Seconds
- Pink Floyd Recording Console Just Sold for $$$
- Damage Reported After Severe Storms Hit DFW