Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- Burger King’s Company Buying Popeyes
- WATCH “Jeopardy” Host Alex Trebek Take On “Let’s Rap, Kids” Catagory
- Tom Brady’s Missing Super Bowl Jersey Worth $500,000
- Interesting Facts About Sunday’s 89th Academy Awards
- Texas Man’s Photo Under Dangling ‘P’ on Walmart Pharmacy Sign Goes Viral!
- Selena Gomez’s Ft. Worth Home On The Market For $3M
- Frances Bean on Kurt Cobain’s 50th Birthday: ‘You are Loved and You are Missed’
- Britney Spears Posts Nude Photo On Instagram
- Abandoned Dog Finds A New Home (And New Job) At A Gas Station In Brazil
- Adam Levine And Blake Shelton Get Candid About Quitting “The Voice,” Admit They’ve Picked Their Replacements