Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- Study Shows Men Can Decrease Heart Problems With Consistent Chocolate Consumption
- Lionel Richie Recreates “Dancing on the Ceiling” with James Corden
- Rebekah: My Bathroom Remodel Is Finally Finished
- Lance Armstrong Gets Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
- You Need These Politically Incorrect Crayons To Go With Your Adult Coloring Book
- The Best Responses To ABC’s Remake Of Dirty Dancing
- Paul Simon and Stephen Colbert Update ‘Feelin’ Groovy’ for Scary 2017
- 8 Places You Should See In Texas Before You Die
- Guns N’ Roses Add 15 Dates to North American Not in This Lifetime Tour
- Check Out The First Images Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi