Dallas Native Armie Hammer, “Acting Is Really A Dream Come True”
Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- Jenny Q: Joan Rivers – Update
- Jody: J-Law’s iCloud Was Hacked
- Jenny Q: Brad & Angelina Wedding Photos
- Jody: I Missed Tasting This Year’s State Fair Foods
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Kanye West Calls Out Jay Pharoah
- Jody: She Doesn’t Need Me To Teach Her How To Fish
- No One Will Want That Ring Now!
- Jody: Kids Say The Darndest Things
- Rebekah: I Can’t Find Anything To Wear For The Broadcast!
- David: How Do You Get The Kids To Change The Toilet Paper Roll?