Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- Behind The Scenes Footage From “A Dog’s Purpose” Shows A Scared German Shepherd Forced Into Raging Waters
- George H.W and Barbara Bush Admitted To Hospital
- Paul McCartney Sues Sony Over Beatles Publishing: Report
- President-Elect Donald Trump Cancels Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Group For Inauguration Party
- Men vs. Women: Who’s The Better Driver?
- American Airlines Unveils NEW ‘Basic Economy’ Service To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers
- UPDATE: Long-Time Friend of George Michaels Suspects Hard Drugs As Cause Of Death
- Inauguration Singer Lee Greenwood on Trump: ‘I Think He’s Going to Be a Great President’
- JNCO Jeans Are Back And Bigger Than Ever
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas