Dallas Native Armie Hammer, talked recently about his experiences on working on his new film Mirror, Mirror, and what it was like working with Oscar-winner Julia Roberts.
“If you have to play a puppy, there are far worse people to be a lapdog to than Julia Roberts,” says Armie Hammer.
[photogallerylink id=89396 align=right]While talking to Press-Telegram Hammer had some interesting stories to tell, “She’s [Julia Roberts] a consummate professional. It was kind of like you blew the ballast all at once, and once you licked her face we might as well have fun with the rest of this.”
Hammer plays Prince Alcott, in the new movie from Relativity, who is romantically pursued by Julia Roberts. The Prince however falls for her stepdaughter, Snow White.
Hammer’s big break came in 2010 when he portrayed the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network. He since went on to star in last year’s J.Edgar.
Hammer is living his dream, “When I was 11, I had a dream that I played a part in a movie, When I woke up, it was something like a vision, a call that I am supposed to be an actor. It took several years for it to happen, but here we are.”
You can read more of the interview HERE
- See Betty White Dab in Ron Howard’s Super Bowl Opening (VIDEO)
- Monsters Inc., Big Hero 6 Screenwriter Daniel Gerson Has Died at 49
- The Monkees Announce 50th Anniversary Album, Rivers Cuomo, Ben Gibbard Contribute Tracks
- Matt LeBlanc Almost Had a Nervous Breakdown After Friends Ended
- Elton John Performs Post-Super Bowl Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- The Super Bowl “Woo” Guy Enrages People On Social Media
- Bernie Sanders Appears on SNL with Doppelganger Larry David
- ‘Hot Ref’ Clete Blakeman Praised on Social Media During Super Bowl
- These Were The Top 5 Commercials From The Super Bowl
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Picture Of Apple Martin And Blue Ivy At The Super Bowl