When Alice Cooper composed Welcome To My Nightmare, he didn’t expect an outcome like this…
According to Alice Cooper’s official website, the shock rock icon’s personal storage facility in Los Angeles was broken into on Friday.
The stolen archival items included vinyl records, the original sculpture used for the cover of the 1991 album Hey Stoopid, and the John Richmond jacket worn by Cooper in Wayne’s World:
It is assumed that Cooper was not a personal target in this heist, as three other storage units were robbed as well. A police report has been filed regarding this unfortunate matter. Sightings of any suspicious activity can be reported to Archives@alicecooper.com
Alice Cooper – “No More Mr. Nice Guy” LIVE 1973
Krista Blore, CBS LA
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Win The Shallows Blu-ray + UV With A Casio Baby-G Watch
- Dallas Man’s $17 Kindness Turns Into $1500 Charity Donation
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- Blake Powers Reviews “The Magnificent Seven”
- Blake Powers’ Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Sept. 23-25
- Attention Ladies! Do You Feel Men Often Interrupt You?
- Disney Accused of Racism and Pulls “Moana” Polynesian Costume
- See Tom Brady’s Facebook Post Regarding Patriots Blowout Over Texans
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Have You Seen SMU’s New Football Helmets?