Alice Cooper’s Personal Archive Broken Into, Priceless Items Stolen
When Alice Cooper composed Welcome To My Nightmare, he didn’t expect an outcome like this…
According to Alice Cooper’s official website, the shock rock icon’s personal storage facility in Los Angeles was broken into on Friday.
The stolen archival items included vinyl records, the original sculpture used for the cover of the 1991 album Hey Stoopid, and the John Richmond jacket worn by Cooper in Wayne’s World:
It is assumed that Cooper was not a personal target in this heist, as three other storage units were robbed as well. A police report has been filed regarding this unfortunate matter. Sightings of any suspicious activity can be reported to Archives@alicecooper.com
Alice Cooper – “No More Mr. Nice Guy” LIVE 1973
Krista Blore, CBS LA
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Rebekah: My Dog Babycakes Goes All Mariah Carey On Me!
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- The Cedar Hill Police Department One-Ups Matthew McConaughey
- Beatles’ 51-Year Billboard Record A Feat To Be Tied (by Drake)
- KLUV World Tour: Southern Italy
- When Bison Attack…
- You Can Recreate Your Mother’s Womb!
- Uptown Funk Meets Family Guy!
- Jody’s Top 5 Fire Pits In DFW
- Archeologists May Have Found Jesus’ Boyhood Home