When Alice Cooper composed Welcome To My Nightmare, he didn’t expect an outcome like this…
According to Alice Cooper’s official website, the shock rock icon’s personal storage facility in Los Angeles was broken into on Friday.
The stolen archival items included vinyl records, the original sculpture used for the cover of the 1991 album Hey Stoopid, and the John Richmond jacket worn by Cooper in Wayne’s World:
It is assumed that Cooper was not a personal target in this heist, as three other storage units were robbed as well. A police report has been filed regarding this unfortunate matter. Sightings of any suspicious activity can be reported to Archives@alicecooper.com
Alice Cooper – “No More Mr. Nice Guy” LIVE 1973
Krista Blore, CBS LA
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Artists Pay Respects to Gregg Allman
- Gregg Allman Dead at 69
- Watch “Wonder Woman” Star Gal Gadot Try To Put Conan O’Brien Into Super Hero Shape… in 35mins!
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- Grateful Dead, Monkees Highlight Summer of Love Vinyl Reissues
- Watch The Late Late Show’s James Corden and Orlando Bloom “Turn On” Computers!
- New App Makes It Easy For Pot Lovers To Find Dates And Friends
- Mother Warns About Sunscreen As Her Burned & Blistered 14-Month-Old Ends Up In ER
- Learn How Critics Feel About “Baywatch” and “Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales”
- Professional Panhandlers in Dallas Operating as a Network