Alice Cooper’s Personal Archive Broken Into, Priceless Items Stolen
When Alice Cooper composed Welcome To My Nightmare, he didn’t expect an outcome like this…
According to Alice Cooper’s official website, the shock rock icon’s personal storage facility in Los Angeles was broken into on Friday.
The stolen archival items included vinyl records, the original sculpture used for the cover of the 1991 album Hey Stoopid, and the John Richmond jacket worn by Cooper in Wayne’s World:
It is assumed that Cooper was not a personal target in this heist, as three other storage units were robbed as well. A police report has been filed regarding this unfortunate matter. Sightings of any suspicious activity can be reported to Archives@alicecooper.com
Alice Cooper – “No More Mr. Nice Guy” LIVE 1973
Krista Blore, CBS LA
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Jody: Kids Say The Darndest Things
- Rebekah: I Can’t Find Anything To Wear For The Broadcast!
- David: How Do You Get The Kids To Change The Toilet Paper Roll?
- Rebekah: Look What I Found Cleaning Out My Car
- Jody: Ahhhhh, My First Car
- Blake: Rush Hour Star Chris Tucker Owes IRS $14million
- Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Giveaway
- Blake: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy Marrying Today
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend