It seems “Change” isn’t going to be President Obama’s re-election slogan. In this unofficial video the president tries to connect to the younger hipper voters.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Arlington Has Been Named Best Big City In The South!
- Fletcher’s Corny Dogs Opens New Retro Concession Stand At State Fair!
- Tom Petty Named 2017 MusiCares Person of the Year
- Ohio Police Officer Drives Grieving Man 100 Miles To be With His Family
- Difficulty Falling Asleep? Try Sunglasses At Night, Researchers Say
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch Premiere 20 Years Ago This Week!
- Warren Beatty Gives First Interview in 20 Years (And Denies Sleeping with 12,000 Women)
- Survey Shows Average Lunch Hour is 28 Minutes; Too Short for Optimal Health
- Brad Pitt Cancels Premiere Appearance Amid Divorce
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Idina Menzel’s Son Doesn’t Like Frozen!