It seems “Change” isn’t going to be President Obama’s re-election slogan. In this unofficial video the president tries to connect to the younger hipper voters.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Our Soundtrack Wishlist
- Disney Announces Release Dates For “Frozen 2”, “Star Wars: Episode IX”, “The Lion King” (re-boot) and MORE!
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz Introduces “El Chapo Act” To Use $14 Million In Drug Assets To Finance Wall and Border Security
- SEE Prince’s Former Toronto Home – FOR SALE!
- McDonald’s New Employee Uniforms Grilled By Social Media Worse Than A Burnt Burger
- Aretha Franklin Blasts Dionne Warwick for ‘Libel’ via Lengthy Fax
- Chuck Berry’s New Single ‘Wonderful Woman’ is Dedicated to Wife ‘Toddy’
- Oscar-Winning Director Jonathan Demme, ‘Silence of the Lambs,’ Has Died At 73
- Scott Baio Posts Open Letter From Erin Moran’s Husband Regarding Her Death
- David Bowie’s ‘Labyrinth’ Soundtrack Gets the Vinyl Release You’ve Been Waiting For