As Heard On Jody Dean: Wednesday, 04/04/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:45AM – They Walk Among Us
4. Jerk Weeds
5. Mike Evans
- Weirdest Looks From Paris Fashion Week
- ‘Leg Loss Was Easier Than Divorce’ for Heather Mills
- ‘We Are The World” – 30 Years Ago Today!
- A Month Ago, He Was a Valet
- Jody Interviews Rodeo Announcer Bob Tallman
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- And They Said Tony Romo Wouldn’t Make It To The Super Bowl
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- Elton John & ‘True Blood’ Creator Alan Ball to Write Musical Pilot For HBO
- Shred You Ex For Valentine’s Day!