With a new solo record, Analog Man available June 5, and a string of tour dates, Joe Walsh is indeed living life in the fast lane. He kicks off his solo tour in May, and also has a number of date with The Eagles for a number of dates, including the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival.
Among his first solo album in two decades, and a 2012 tour, he has undergone a great deal of notable collaborations. He is currently in the studio with his former band The James Gang, which he occupied from 1968 to 1971, resurrecting old favorites and creating new material for all to enjoy.
Joe Walsh / Eagles 2012 Tour Dates
Sun City, South Africa – Superbowl
Johannesburg, South Africa – Soccer City FNB Stadium
Dubai United Arab Emirates – The Sevens
Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
May 02 & 04
Alpharetta, GA – Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park
Catoosa, OK – Hard Rock Hotel And Casino
Winnie, TX – Nutty Jerry’s – Winnie Arena
Richardson, TX – Wildflower Festival
Naperville, IL – Ribfest
Milwaukee, WI – Summerfest
Riverside, IA – Riverside Casino and Golf Resort
Hyannis, MA – Cape Cod Melody Tent
Cohasset, MA – South Shore Music Circus
Hampton, N.H. – Hampton Beach Casino
Littleton, CO – The Hudson Gardens Events Center
Tulalip, WA – Tualip Resort Casino Amphitheatre
Joe Walsh – “Rocky Mountain Way”
[metrolyrics artist=”Joe Walsh” song=”Rocky Mountain Way”]
For More visit the Joe Walsh Official Website.
Pre-order Analog Man here.
–Krista Blore, CBS LA–
- Andrew Luck, The Highest Paid Player In NFL History, Uses A Flip Phone
- These Are The Top 10 Highest Paid Actors In The World!
- Watch Cleveland’s Second Baseman Jokingly Square-Off with Ranger Rougned Odor
- Uber Has Bled Over $1 BILLION In Losses This Year
- Here’s What’s NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Aug. 26-28
- People Are Really Upset That Chick-Fil-A Is Changing Their Menu!
- Orlando Hospital Isn’t Charging Any Of The Pulse Night Club Victims!
- New Study Shows 3-Day Work Week Is Most Productive For Employees
- Study: Women Are ‘Genetically Programmed to Cheat’