Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Italian Actor Raphael Schumacher Declared Brain-Dead After Tragic On Stage Accident
- “Affluenza” Teen Ethan Couch: Now In Adult Jail!
- Couple Taken To Hospital To Be Physically Separated After Death Sex
- NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- Model and Social Media Sensation Katie May – Dead
- #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Feb. 5-7
- Bob Barker Coming To Texas
- Video: NYC Crane Collapse Kills and Injures
- Queen’s ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ Sets the Tone in New Super Bowl Ad
- A Bob Marley Cannabis Strain will be Released on His Birthday