Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Man Wakes Up To Empty Plane Cabin
- Rebekah’s Shopping Guide For A Zombie Apocalypse
- The Science Of Santa
- Frozen Tires
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Cougar Town Is A Good Show!
- Thou Shalt Not Twerk On Santa!!!
- Carrie Underwood Owned Thursday Night!
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – Reverchon Park & Park Cities
- Jody LOVES Man Candles
- I Spy The Porcelain Throne