Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- 4 Killed In Black Hawk Helicopter Crash at Ft. Hood, Texas
- What’s The Most Money You’ve Found?
- What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?
- Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 26: Robber Dressed As Darth Vadar!
- Want To Burn Off Thanksgiving Calories Quickly?
- What Attracted Johnny Depp To Amber Heard?
- Listen to Bruce Springsteen’s Unreleased Track ‘Party Lights’
- Common Mistakes One Makes With Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Fox Releases First Cast Photos for ‘Grease’ Live TV Adaptation
- ManCan: Wine in a Can Made Especially for Guys