Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Dallas Holocaust Museum Expanding
- The Who’s Roger Daltrey Says Rock is Dead
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- A Will & Grace Reboot Is In The Works
- Texas A&M Student Hit Police Car After Taking Topless Snapchat Pic For Boyfriend
- Mariah Carey & James Packer: SPLIT!
- “Family Feud” Tryouts Coming To DFW!
- Happy Birthday Keith Urban!
- Donations Roll In To Save Dorothy’s “Wizard Of Oz” Ruby Red Slippers From Destruction
- Robin Williams Bicycle Charity Auction A Major Success