Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- Blake: Northeast Storm Could Cause Travel Issues
- Blake: Top Christmas Toys For Girls and Boys
- Video: Blake And The Tea Cups
- Blake: Saving Thanksgiving Travel Time
- Blake Powers Interviews Eric Scales, Senior ink & Paint Artist At Disneyland
- ICE! At Gaylord Texan With Rebekah!
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Jody: A Very Humbling Note