Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Carnival Is NOT Offering Up Free Cruises For Hurricane Harvey & Irma Victims, It’s A Terrible Facebook Prank
- If You Saw This Carpet In A Store, Would It Freak You Out?
- Family Is Lucky To Be Alive After Lightning Strikes While They’re Hiking
- And The Winner Of America’s Got Talent Is…
- Sam Waterston Is Returning To Law & Order
- Children Rescued From A Mexico School After Earthquake
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Netflix Drops Official Trailer For Marvel’s Punisher
- Bob Dylan Announces ‘Gospel Years’ Bootleg Box Set
- Ready To Send Texts and Email With Your Mind?