Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Blake: Rush Hour Star Chris Tucker Owes IRS $14million
- Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Giveaway
- Blake: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy Marrying Today
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend
- Blake: Labor Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Blake: SNL’s Funniest Cast Member Ever
- Blake: iPhone 6 Release Date