Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- 5th Annual Throwback Festival
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Sylvester Stallone Involved in BRAWL!
- Can Your Pet Talk?
- Mariah Carey’s Ex Shakes His Groove Thang!
- Netflix Announces Release Dates For Summer Shows
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland
- Kevin James: Selma Hayek…She’s Like A Sister, The Best Looking Sister I’ve Ever Had
- Better Call Saul Episode 5 Recap: Precious Moments