Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Texas Gems Worth Traveling To
- George Clooney Finally Speaks Out About Being A Dad
- Grand Prairie’s “Kids Fishing Day” is Saturday!
- Today is “National Margarita Day 2017”!
- Texan Jamie Foxx: Texas Proud and Thankful For The Beauty of Filming New Movie In Croatia
- Texas Plans To Poison Its 2.5 Million Wild/Feral Hogs
- UPDATE: Dallas Cowboys Running Back Ezekiel Elliott Witnessed “Best Friend” Arrested For Bringing Gun Into Bar
- Working From Home Can Cause More Stress, Insomnia
- Jimmy Kimmel Contemplating When to Retire From Late Night TV