Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Behind The Scenes Footage From “A Dog’s Purpose” Shows A Scared German Shepherd Forced Into Raging Waters
- George H.W and Barbara Bush Admitted To Hospital
- President-Elect Donald Trump Cancels Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Group For Inauguration Party
- Men vs. Women: Who’s The Better Driver?
- American Airlines Unveils NEW ‘Basic Economy’ Service To Compete With Low-Cost Carriers
- UPDATE: Long-Time Friend of George Michaels Suspects Hard Drugs As Cause Of Death
- Inauguration Singer Lee Greenwood on Trump: ‘I Think He’s Going to Be a Great President’
- JNCO Jeans Are Back And Bigger Than Ever
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- Josh Hamilton Stays With Rangers On Minor League Deal