Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Emmitt Smith: Dr. Phil’s In Town To Straighten Out Some Of The Problems We Might Be Having…Just Kidding
- Deer Rescued From Ocean Off New Jersey Coast (PHOTO)
- Survey: Middle Age is Older Than You Think
- Paul McCartney Treats Minneapolis Crowd to Prince’s ‘Let’s Go Crazy’
- Rumer Willis Says Photographer Digitally Altered Image to Make Her Jaw Smaller
- Prince Group The Family Re-Release ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ With Video
- Trader Joes Is Recalling Contaminated Food
- VIDEO: Pizza Hut Unveils New Bacon Stuffed Crust
- Gene Simmons: If It Weren’t For America, My Mother Would Not Have Survived Nazi Germany
- Texas Man Sues Justin Bieber