Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Blake: ‘Glee” Star Naya Rivera Suddenly Marries
- Blake: Shia LeBeouf Trying To Avoid Embarrassing Brad Pitt
- Blake: Fruit Recall In Many DFW Grocery Stores
- Blake: New Way To Save Wet Cell Phones
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Blake: ‘The Simpsons’ Goes On-Line
- Blake: Former Dallas Cowboy Star Rides Into The Sunset
- Whitney Houston’s Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: ‘Please Let Her Rest’
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- 2nd Annual Beer, Bourbon & Brisket Festival