Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- “Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation”: Review
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 31-Aug. 2
- KISS’s Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley Bringing Rock & Good Taste To North Texas
- The Best Ways To Embarrass Your Kids This Weekend!
- Man Sues Airline For Having To Sit Next To An Obese Person
- Mick Jagger’s Son Looks Identical To Him. See The Pics!
- Four Questions Women Should Ask Before Marriage
- The Human League’s ‘Don’t You Want Me’ Has Too Many Words
- The Contra Video Game Challenge: Only Rebekah Would Burn Through 59 Lives!!!
- Valerie Harper Hospitalized Prior To Performance