Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Matinee Mania: Sexiest Male Movie Star Bracket
- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Do You Love Beer?
- Will Ferrell & Kevin Hart in “Get Hard” – REVIEW
- “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW” – March 27-29
- Do Guys R-e-a-l-l-y Shave Their Legs?
- New Phone App Prevents Drunk Texting!
- Toto’s Steve Porcaro: The Way I Work Is Like Giving Birth