Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Free Starbucks For 30 Years?
- They Walk Among Us: The Great News Report
- Rebekah Reports From Vacation
- Blake: Neil Diamond’s “Melody Road” Released Today
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Blake: “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” Star Wants Rehab
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- Blake: What’s (1) Of Your All-Time Favorite TV Show Theme Songs?
- Blake: Scents You Secretly Love
- Blake: Gerry Rafferty’s “Baker Street” Sax Player Passes