Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Study Shows Men Can Decrease Heart Problems With Consistent Chocolate Consumption
- Lionel Richie Recreates “Dancing on the Ceiling” with James Corden
- Rebekah: My Bathroom Remodel Is Finally Finished
- Lance Armstrong Gets Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
- You Need These Politically Incorrect Crayons To Go With Your Adult Coloring Book
- The Best Responses To ABC’s Remake Of Dirty Dancing
- Paul Simon and Stephen Colbert Update ‘Feelin’ Groovy’ for Scary 2017
- 8 Places You Should See In Texas Before You Die
- Guns N’ Roses Add 15 Dates to North American Not in This Lifetime Tour
- Check Out The First Images Of Star Wars: The Last Jedi