Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- President Obama Turns To Comedy To Promote Health Care Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions: KISS
- When In Minneapolis: Arcade Fire Cover Prince
- Listen Linda, Give Me A Cupcake!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: True Detective Crashed HBO’s On-Demand
- A Bride Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone
- Impulse Buy
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – Phantasia LAND
- Stars Game Postponed After A Player Collapses
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?