Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Selena Inducted To Texas Women’s Hall Of Fame
- Lindsey Vonn’s Dog Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- A Body Was Found In Lake Lewisville Today
- Ladies: Here’s What A Man Should Eat To Make His Sweat Smell Sweet
- Naked Swimmer Gets Hook Caught In His ‘Manhood’
- How Much Do Millennials Avoid Interacting With People?
- Scott Eastwood Reveals Losing His Girlfriend To An Airbag Explosion
- VIDEO: Vin Diesel Receives Facebook Award and Opens Up On Future Projects
- The TSA Wants You To Adopt The Dogs That Failed Training!
- Haltom High School Student Arrested For Bringing A Gun To School!