Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Paul McCartney Releases Virtual Reality Series
- 2-Month-Old With Killer Hair Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Bill Cosby To Stand Trial For Sexual Assault
- The Top Insecurities Men Have About Dating
- Don’t Mess With Kelly Osbourne! She Tweeted Phone Number of Ozzy’s Alleged Mistress
- Kris Jenner To Transition Name
- AXS TV Special To Highlight Prince, David Bowie, Natalie Cole, B.B. King and Merle Haggard
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Star Frank Dillane Arrested For Battery
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch