Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- Binge-Watching Increases Your Carbon Footprint
- B.B. King’s Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says That’s ‘Ridiculous’
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Performs with Michael Jackson, But Doesn’t Dance
- Wife Bonuses Are A Thing
- Rebekah Reviews: Poltergeist & Mad Max
- Man Kayaks Down The White Rock Spillway
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Kimye Celebrates One Year Of Wedded Bliss
- Cat Traps A Baby In A Cabinet
- David: Management Is Making Us Clean The Kitchen
- Jody: My Top Weather Moments From The Weekend