Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- DFW Area Movie Theaters To Feature Floyd Mayweather Jr./Conor McGregor Fight
- What Advice Would You Give Someone In Their 20s To Avoid Regret Later In Life?
- Man Poops In Police Car, Eats It, Then Spits It At Officers
- The Top 10 Highest Paid Athletes In The World!
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Cancels Dallas Show and Tour For Religious Reasons
- Artists React to President Trump’s Transgender Military Ban
- Ronnie James Dio Hologram World Tour to Launch this Fall
- Listen to Gregg Allman’s Posthumous ‘My Only True Friend’
- Lou Gramm Reunited With Foreigner For Their 40th Anniversary
- You Could Win A Pair Of Custom Whataburger Kicks