As Heard On Jody Dean: Tuesday, 04/10/2012
If it came out of Jody’s mouth, we’re frantically trying to add it here! We’re updating this page constantly throughout the morning, so refresh often!
We have a few things going on this morning…
5:45AM – Notes from the News
6:10AM – Be listening for a chance to win tickets to Lone Star Park!!!
6:30AM – Matthew and Gunner Nelson stop by the show!
6:45AM – We’re going to talk ‘Hollywood’ with Mike Evans, the Hollywood Insider.
7:15AM – Rascal Flatts stops by the show!!!
7:45AM – They Walk Among Us
7. Mike Evans
- Blake: Reasons Summer Sucks?
- Blake: Worst I-35 DFW Accident Area
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Blake: Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actor!
- Blake: Food Skinny People Eat
- Blake: Sean Penn and Charlize Theron Heat Up
- Blake: Nebraska Furniture Mart Brings New Jobs
- Jenny Q: Top Selling NFL Jerseys Include Some Surprises
- Jenny Q: Billy Joel to Receive the Gershwin Prize
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’