Matthew & Gunnar Nelson Stop By To Talk About Their Dad
Rickey Nelson is a musical legend. He passed that gene down to his two boys, Matthew and Gunnar. The boys are performing a tribute show to their father at Bass Hall and stopped by the studio to talk to Jody Dean & The Morning Team.
The boys also played a little of a never before released track from their dad, Rickey Nelson.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Sheena Easton, ’80s Superstar, Revamping Her Career
- Madonna and… Sean Penn?
- The Age of Rage
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song ‘Substantial Damage’
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- 11 Books That Scared Stephen King (And Will Scare You, Too)
- “Unicorn Woman” Grows Giant Horn Right On Her Head
- Courtney Cox Is Getting Married, And Ed Sheeran Is Her Wedding Band!
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary
- Woman Asks Men To Hold Her Underwear In The Best Prank EVER!