Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- No One Is Buying Expensive Sneakers
- NEW Movie Reviews: ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ & ‘Logan Lucky’
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Aug. 18-20
- No Adoption Fees With Saturday’s “Clear The Shelters” Campaign
- Watch Madonna Forget the Words to Her Own ‘B-Day Song’
- Here’s Why Billy Idol Didn’t Play The Villain In ‘Terminator 2’
- The Rock, Snoop Dog, And Other Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Man Fined For Driving 60 MPH With No Hands While Using Two Phones At The Same Time
- Man Performs CPR To Save Pet Tortoise’s Life
- The Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup Is HERE, But Starbucks Is Still Going To Make You Wait Until September