Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Johnny Depp Dressed As Captain Jack Sparrow Surprises Fans On The Pirates Ride At Disneyland
- Another Honest Commercial – Why Credit Cards Are A Scam
- Sofia Vergara Rides An Inflata-Bull In The Pool & Hysterically Fails
- Check Out This Pizza Prom Dress
- Why Do People Think Doris Roberts Just Died?
- So A Camel Wonders Into A Pool…
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ Our Soundtrack Wishlist
- Disney Announces Release Dates For “Frozen 2”, “Star Wars: Episode IX”, “The Lion King” (re-boot) and MORE!
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz Introduces “El Chapo Act” To Use $14 Million In Drug Assets To Finance Wall and Border Security
- SEE Prince’s Former Toronto Home – FOR SALE!