New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- It Only Took Two Beers To Talk Dad Into This
- Hey, What Are You Doing For The 4th?
- Which Is the Best (Non-Starbucks) Iced Coffee?
- Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Reunite for ‘Really?!?’ Segment Re: Women’s Sports (HILARIOUS VIDEO)
- In Theaters This 4th Of July Weekend
- 98.7K-LUV’s 4th Of July Celebration with The City of Rowlett!
- Are Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Trying To Save Their Marriage This Weekend?
- 4th Of July Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 3-5
- The 4th of July Dessert People Will Ask For Again And Again
- See Emotional Reunion of Middle School Friends: Judge & Defendant (VIDEO)