Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years
- Springsteen Cover Band Pulls Out of Trump Inauguration Event
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- George Harrison’s 74th Birthday Commemorated with Vinyl Releases
- Life…Accordion To Trump
- Last Man On The Moon, Eugene Cernan, Has Died
- The Dallas Cowboys / Green Bay Packers Final Play Set To “My Heart Will Go On” Will Break You
- Margot Robbie Is Unrecognizable As Tonya Harding
- HBO Is Exploring A Game Of Thrones Spinoff
- Florida Gator Goes Viral Because He’s 15 Feet Long & 900 Pounds!