New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Dakota Johnson’s Parents Melanie Griffith & Don Johnson Make Cameo on SNL
- Eat Your Way To Wrinkle-Free!!!
- William Shatner Regrets That He Could Not Attend Leonard Nimoy’s Funeral
- Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne on Why They Named the Band ‘Black Sabbath’
- Scott Ian On His ‘Walking Dead’ Cameo
- Rebekah: James’ Truck Can Sing!!!
- Jody: Leonard Nimoys Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins Will Live On Forever
- An Owl Causes A Car Accident
- SNL Is Taking Some Heat For Their ISIS Sketch