Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Ted Nugent Picks Donald Trump’s Next Theme Song
- Hurst Begins NEW Cell Phone Ordinance For Drivers!
- Man Uses CrAzY Alias/Nick-Name To Police In “Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 45”
- Plano Moving Forward With Connecting DART To DFW International
- You’re Gonna Want One Of These
- UPDATE: Amber Heard Feels Johnny Depp Is Delaying Their Divorce On Purpose
- VIDEO: 1st Official “Wonder Woman” Trailer
- Angie’s List Reviews Are Now Free to All
- UPDATE: Lindsay Lohan’s Dad Threatens Her Fiance’ Egor Tarabasov!!!
- George Harrison’s Unfinished Tracks May be Completed by Son Dhani