New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- New In Theaters This Weekend!
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album
- ELO’s ‘Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies
- “10 Things Guys Do When Alone”
- Rick Springfield Declares the Trial Over His Butt is Over
- Paula Abdul Joins “So You Think You Can Dance”
- SkyMall Catalog Files Bankruptcy
- Conan: Evidence of Deflated Balls
- Worst Ways to Lose Weight