New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Held Today
- Diana Ross’ Daughter-In-Law Ashlee Simpson Gives Birth to Daughter
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Pre-Funeral Turning Ughly
- Powers Of Observation 41
- “Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation”: Review
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 31-Aug. 2
- KISS’s Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley Bringing Rock & Good Taste To North Texas
- The Best Ways To Embarrass Your Kids This Weekend!
- Man Sues Airline For Having To Sit Next To An Obese Person
- Mick Jagger’s Son Looks Identical To Him. See The Pics!