Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- U2 Nominated For Golden Globe Against Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift
- Interview: Ann Wilson Reflects on Heart’s Remarkable Year
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Beatles, Isley Brothers To Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon Talks New Music, Foo Fighters and the Nuge
- Dylan, Marley, Lennon Covers Highlight Starbucks
- A Little Girl Signs Christmas Carols For Her Deaf Parents
- Help Us Find Trey Bounds’ Dog
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Duck Dynasty Beats Britney Spears
- Holiday Tipping