New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- 5 Benefits Of Drinking Beer If You Are A Woman
- Baby Cries After Mom Finishes Bedtime Story Every Single Time
- Watch This Woman Surf… In High Heels!
- MTV Executive Producer Van Toffler Says Miley/Nicki Fued Was Not Staged
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner Meet Face-to-Face for the First Time – Watch the Video
- What Does A Firefighter & Paris Hilton Have In Common?
- This Website Allows You To Fake A Pregnancy
- Keith Richards: Metallica, Black Sabbath Jokes, Hip Hop for the Tone Deaf
- Do We R-e-a-l-l-y Need Slow-Melting Ice-Cream?
- Six Flags Announces NEW Attractions For 2016!