Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Perform at David Bowie Tribute
- The 100 Most Romantic Restaurants In The Country
- Rick Rubin Readies ‘Star Wars’ Themed Album
- James Corden Joins Cindy Crawford To Recreate Her Famous 1992 Pepsi Commercial
- Queen Elizabeth Jumped On A Commuter Train Back To London
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Selena Gomez Got Her Start On Barney!
- Johnny Manziel’s Ex Claims He Ruptured Her Eardrum
- Ryan Reynolds Grabs Blake Lively’s Boob In An Epic Instagram Pic
- Hugh Jackman Treated For Skin Cancer For The 5th Time
- Watch The Slo Mo Guys Put Their Tongue In A Mouse Trap