New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Jenny Q: Queen of Soul Aspires To Master Another Instrument
- Jenny Q: Dog Faints After Being Reunited With Owner After 2 Years
- Sharknado 2’s Director Anthony C: Both Movies Were Made Without The Influence Of Drugs or Alcohol
- Jenny Q: Linda Ronstadt Honored for “Decades of Remarkable Music”
- March of Dimes Baby Shower
- Paramount Apologizes Of ‘TMNT’ 9/11 Poster
- I Am Taco Bueno’s Muse
- Party in Paradise at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya from Funjet Vacations
- Ticket Thursday – Aerosmith
- I Need Your Prayers Please