Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Watch this Gorilla Dance to ‘Maniac’
- Man Protests No Shorts Policy By Wearing A Dress To Work
- Couples Married During June, July , And August Are Most Likely To Cheat
- Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, Ice-T, Others to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Kim Kardashian Outbids All Others For Jackie Kennedy Cartier Watch
- Learn How Critics Feel About “Transformers: The Last Knight” and “The Bad Batch”
- 98.7K-LUV’s Blake Powers #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: June 23-25
- Will Ferrell Explains Why Mariah Carey Was Fired From ‘The House’
- Ft. Worth Police Officer Dressed As “Batman” Arrests Shoplifter In Walmart
- Weird Al Yankovic And Lin Manuel Miranda Receiving Stars On Hollywood Walk Of Fame