New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Blake: Worst I-35 DFW Accident Area
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Blake: Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actor!
- Blake: Food Skinny People Eat
- Blake: Sean Penn and Charlize Theron Heat Up
- Blake: Nebraska Furniture Mart Brings New Jobs
- Jenny Q: Top Selling NFL Jerseys Include Some Surprises
- Jenny Q: Billy Joel to Receive the Gershwin Prize
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: ‘Try Being Nice to Rich People’
- Jenny Q: Jimmy Kimmel Shows New Baby Pictures