Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Prince’s Personal Chef Reveals Long-Time Concerns
- Thieves Break In And Rob Black Chyna’s Home
- Prince’s Close Friend Helping His Financially Challenged Family Members
- Want To Help Deter Bed Bugs At Kid’s Camps This Summer?
- Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, More Tease October Festival
- The 5@825: Dallas Used To Be The Parking Meter Capitol Of The World
- Prince Vault Contains ‘Enough New Music to Last a Century’
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd Tackle Styx’s ‘Too Much Time on My Hands’ Video
- Elephants Retire From Ringling Bros. Circus
- VIDEO: Sportscaster Fired After Prince Tribute. Watch Here!