Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Katie Ledecky Makes Outfielder Bryce Harper Hold Her Medals While Throwing Out The First Pitch
- Dropping Your Kid Off At Kindergarten VS Any Other Grade
- Astronomers Discover A Nearby Earth-Like Planet!
- Watch A Piece Of Paper Cut Through Wood
- Ryan Lochte To Join The Cast Of Dancing With The Stars
- Why Are University Of Texas Students Carrying Sex Toys On Campus?
- Yu Darvish Gets His First Career Home Run Against The Reds
- Seal Escapes Hungry Orcas By Jumping On A Boat
- Courteney Cox Opens Up About Plastic Surgery and Divorce on Running Wild
- 9-Year-Old Banned From Flying Because TSA Worried His Pacemaker Was A Bomb!