New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Bruce Springsteen Announces Children’s Book, ‘Outlaw Pete’
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- Interview: Ted Nugent is a Smart, Reasonable, Rock ‘n’ Roll Nut-Job
- Dave Davies Wants to Reunite the Kinks
- Jenny Q: More Parking Spots Coming to Love Field
- ZZ Top Cancels Shows After Bassist Falls, Injures Hip
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’
- Jenny Q: Apple iWatch Could Be Revealed Next Month
- Jenny Q: Brangelina — The Two Have Become One