New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Women In Halloween Costumes
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign
- Q&A: Jimmy Page on His Favorite Led Zeppelin Album, Beastie Boys, and a Good ‘D’yer Mak’er’ Joke
- Stream Yusuf/Cat Stevens’ New Album, ‘Tell ‘Em I’m Gone’
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham: Listen
- Pope Lets People Into The Sistine Chapel
- The Crazy Play Call Of The Week
- Woman Petitions Toys ‘R Us To Remove ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys
- They Walk Among Us: When A Drunk Driver Pulls Into A Police Station