Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Jody and Jenny Interview Rina Cantrell At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Jenny Interview Marilyn Sutton and Brittany Banks At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Jenny Interview Russell Vittrup At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Rebekah And Jody Interview Sim Scott At The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon!
- Chris Durovich Stops By The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Announce 40th Anniversary Tour
- Kate Moss Channels Elvis Presley in ‘The Wonder of You’ Video
- Day One Photos From The Christmas Is For Children Radiothon
- Jody And Blake Interview Serene Zimmerman At the Christmas is for Children Radiothon