Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Bob Dylan will ‘Absolutely’ Attend Nobel Ceremony ‘If it’s at all Possible.’
- Eagles’ Timothy B. Schmit Plots West Coast Tour
- Mariah Carey Seeks Millions From James Packer
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Oct 28-30
- New Drive-In Movie Theater Opens This Weekend in North Texas
- James Packer Long-Time Suspicious Of Mariah Carey’s Backup Dancer Bryan Tanaka
- Man Who Destroyed Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Wants A Trial
- 97-Year-Old Cubs Fan Given Front Row Seats to Tonight’s World Series
- New Destiny’s Child Instagram Account Fuels Reunion Rumors