New Jersey Governor Caught Napping At Bruce Springsteen Concert
Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Blake: Rush Hour Star Chris Tucker Owes IRS $14million
- Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Giveaway
- Blake: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy Marrying Today
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend
- Blake: Labor Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Blake: SNL’s Funniest Cast Member Ever
- Blake: iPhone 6 Release Date