Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Adele Attacked By A Beetle During Auckland Concert
- The Justice League Trailer Has Already Hit Over 14M Views
- Chicago & The Doobie Brothers Giveaway
- What To Expect From This Weekend’s NEW Movies Plus My Review of “LIFE” with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: March 24-26
- 5 Things You Should NEVER Do At Work
- Ready For A Kardashian Animated Prime Time Series? #OhGodHelpUs – Take Our Poll!!!
- Comerica Bank Plus Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dallas Provide Prom Dresses For Students In Need
- The Best Foods For Your Brain
- Baby Spa Is A Thing Now