Bruce Springsteen performed at Madison Square Garden to a crowd that was star studded and packed with thousands of screaming fans. All of which were extremely excited to be there.
All except for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who was caught napping during the Boss’s performance.
The New York Post is reporting that fans caught the Governor, who claims to be a huge Springsteen fan, attending more than 100 shows, sleeping through the concert.
Apparently Christie was hanging on Bruce’s every word while hew was talking about supporting the food banks, and how hard people have been hit by the current state of economy. But once Springsteen started into the performance the Christie started fading fast.
It is reported that some fans even started yelling “Wake up Governor!” You can read the entire story HERE.
- Dallas Cowboy Ezekiel Elliott Detained By Police
- Rebekah Reviews: Logan
- Pink Floyd Open to Glastonbury Reunion
- Texas iFly Worker Catches Falling Toddler Inches From Floor
- KISS Selling $4 Air Guitar Strings
- Why You May Never Get to Read Mick Jagger’s Memoir
- Check Out What’s NEW In Theaters This Weekend!
- Blake Powers’ – #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: Feb. 17-19
- Plastic Surgeons Becoming Wealthier Thanks To Social Media
- UPDATE: Lisa Marie Presley Nearly BROKE: Children In Protective Custody Due To Estranged Husband’s “Pictures and Disturbing Videos”