Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Piper Laurie Wasn’t Asked To Be A Part Of The Twin Peaks Reboot
- Caitlyn Jenner Will Pose Nude For Sports Illustrated
- When You Speed Up Bruce Springsteen, He Sounds Like Stevie Nicks
- Channing Tatum Gives His Wife Pedicures!
- Do We Really Need A Remake Of “Interview With The Vampire”
- Sarah Jessica Parker Defends Her Met Gala Outfit
- Gwen Stefani Joins James Corden In Carpool Karaoke
- Dallas Cowboys Release New Fly-Over Renderings Of “The Star”
- Police Officer Fights Off An Eagle To Save His Baby Kangaroo
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation