Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: I Know Happy Days!
- Wendy’s Has A New “Special Sauce”
- Offensive Driving
- Audra McDonald Steals The Show!!!
- Has The Weather Ever Left You Stuck In An Airport?
- When The Weather Gets Bad…
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign
- Bruce Springsteen Manuscript Sold at Auction for $197,000
- A 7 Year Old’s Far Out Christmas List