Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- High School Serves Chicken Nugget Sandwiches
- Florida Teen Gets Ryan Reynolds’ Name Tattooed On His Butt
- “The Voice” Holding Summer Open Casting-Calls In Austin!
- Dad Trolls His Son At Basketball Game For Making Bad Grades
- NBC To Air Entirety Of 2018 Winter Olympics Live Across All Time Zones
- South Korean Teen Plays Amazing Cover Of “Livin’ On A Prayer” On The Saxophone (Video)
- Karate Teen Sets World Record Breaking 111 Concrete Slabs With Head In 35 Seconds
- Pink Floyd Recording Console Just Sold for $$$
- Damage Reported After Severe Storms Hit DFW
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus