First Pictures Of Tony Romo’s Baby
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Charlize Theron Adopted Another Baby! What Did She Name Her New Daughter?
- Channing Tatum Expecting Baby #2?
- 4 Things Men Hide From Their Wives
- Here Is A Look At The First 50-Year-Old “Bond Girl”
- Texas Man Finds iPhone That Fell From Plane!
- Will DFW Police Use Georgia Technique To Catch Drivers Texting?
- What Did CVS Pharmacy Minute Clinic Learn I Have?
- Former “Price Is Right” Host Bob Barker Speaks Out On Death Of Cecil The Lion
- What Women Drink Reflects The Kind Of Guy They Like
- D’Angelo, Ed Sheeran, Aloe Blacc to Pay Tribute to Bill Withers