Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- When Sliding On Ice, Do NOT Try To Stop Your Car With Your Foot
- If You Need A Date For Christmas, Here Are The Best #HoldayPickUpLines
- Texas Lowe’s Hires A Veteran & His Dog
- Move Over Yule Log, You’ve Been Replaced By The First Night Of Hanukkah
- Police Officer Raises $1000 For The Salvation Army With His Dance Moves
- Netflix’s New Feature Will Help You Decide What To Watch
- I Wouldn’t Recommend Growing Marijuana With This
- What Is The #1 Character Trait A Person Looks For In Someone To Date?
- Jojo Fletcher Talks Possible TV Special And Wedding Planning
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host Academy Awards and Be Dad For The 4th Time