Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Woman Stabbed During Dallas Graduation Ceremony
- Former ‘The Biggest Loser’ Contestants Want The Show To Be “Done, Canceled, Destroyed!”
- Adele Signs Record Setting Recording Contract Worth Over $100 Million
- Angelina Jolie Joining The London School Of Economics As A Professor
- Police Seek Terrorist Threatening Life Of Taylor Swift and Other Celebrities/Public Figures
- Buc-ee’s Opens Near Texas Motor Speedway
- Kids Try To Use A Walkman
- Madonna Defends Prince Tribute
- Plano Man Survives Shark Attack
- Weird Al On Making A Serious Album: Oh, No. That’s Not How My Brain Is Wired.