Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Original “Rocky III” Statue Copy To Be Auctioned
- Netflix Plans To Release 80 Original Movies In 2018
- Simpsons ‘Homer At The Bat’ Episode Gets Documentary
- Tom Petty Fans Held a ‘Vampire Walk’ to Celebrate His Birthday
- Reviews: “The Snowman” – “Boo 2” – “Geostorm” – “Only The Brave”
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Oct. 20-22
- VIDEO: See The “Big Mouth Billy Bass” Amazon Echo Alexa Version!
- Texan Takes Down 417lb. Wild Hog
- Man Tries To Kill Spider With Propane Torch; Burns House Down
- Emilio Estevez Was Hollywood’s Most Profitable Actor Over The Last 40 Years