Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Kate McKinnon Plays With Puppies And Reveals How She Keeps A Straight Face During SNL
- Demi Lovato Making An Appearance In Plano To Promote New Clothing Line
- Sundance Square in Fort Worth to Be Powered Entirely by Renewable Energy
- Wanted: “Vibe Manager” – Salary Up To $85,000 Per Year
- Bill Cosby Seeks New Counsel For Sexual Assault Retrial
- More People Having Massages To Improve Health
- Celebrities Threaten To Sue Website Over Posting Of Nude Pics
- Billy Joel Wears Star of David in Rare Political Statement
- Deed to Eleanor Rigby’s Grave Hits Auction Block
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More