Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- A Dog Was Elected Mayor In Minnesota!
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Here Is How MTV Picks The Seating Arrangement For The VMA’s?
- “Law & Order” Star Steven Hill Has Died At 94
- Houston Mom Returns Blake Powers’ Lost Vacation Cash
- U.S. Olympic Swimmer Jimmy Feigen Says Brazil Tried To Extort Money From Him
- “Ghostbusters” Star Leslie Jones Victim of Hacking Leak!
- Groundbreaking Events Today For The NEW Ft. Worth To DFW International Airport TEX Rail Line