Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Military Man Reading A Bedtime Story To His Child Via Skype Goes Viral
- People Are Losing Their Minds Over The Pen Pineapple Apple Pen Song
- Mom Bakes Apology Cake After Accusing Her Daughter Of Doing Drugs
- Justin Timberlake Is Coming To Netflix!
- KLUV World Tour: Spring Break On The Carnival Breeze
- Friday’s Black Moon Marks The End Of Days
- Roller Coasters May Help You Pass Kidney Stones
- Dude Perfect Plays Trampoline Charades
- Joe Walsh Debuts New Song From “Citizen Soldier” Documentary
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Bride’s Big Day