Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Paul Simon Performs ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ at the DNC
- Drunk Police Officer Pulls His Gun On Jack In The Box Drive-Thru Employee And It Was Caught On Video!
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Ozzy Osbourne Says His Marriage is Back on Track
- Powers Of Observation 66
- Yahoo: SOLD!
- Police Find Hundreds-Of-Thousands In Marijuana Plants In Corsicana TX!
- Lindsay Lohan Wakes Neighbors Pleading For Help From Police
- Dallas Cowboys Bus Involved In Deadly Accident
- Marni Nixon, Voice Behind ‘West Side Story’ and ‘My Fair Lady,’ Has Died