Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Black Sabbath’s Final Concert Captured for ‘The End of the End’ Film
- More Goat Yoga Coming To DFW! Six Classes Added In Grapevine.
- Lindsay Lohan Launches Own Subscription Based Lifestyle Website
- Bachelor In Paradise Contestants Must Get Producer’s Permission Before Visiting…”The Boom Boom Room.”
- Strangers Buy New Car For Rockwall Man Who Walked Three Miles To Work Everyday
- There’s A Conspiracy Theory Surrounding Taylor Swift’s New Album And There’s No Way It Isn’t True
- Man Presents Police With Monopoly “Get Out Of Jail Free Card” In Middle Of Arrest
- Oscar Mayer Introduces The “WeinerDrone,” The Latest Vehicle Added To The “Weinerfleet”
- Applebee’s Brings Back $1 Margaritas!
- This Dog Maternity Photo Shoot Will Brighten Your Day