Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Oregon Man Finds Almost-Expired Lottery Ticket; Wins $1Million
- FUNNY Quotes from Betty White On Her 95th Birthday
- Packers Staffer Tells Tony Romo, ‘You Deserve Better’
- WATCH Chris Pratt with Wife Anna Faris Thursday Night On CBS’s “Mom”
- Woman Demands Phone Repaired On B’day and Drives Through Store Window in “Florida: The Second Chance State – Take 51”
- Lifetime To Air TV Movie On The Last Days Of Michael Jackson
- Grey’s Anatomy Star Katherine Heigl Gives Birth To 3rd Child!
- Sam Moore to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, Korn to Headline Chicago Open Air Festival
- Aaron Rodgers’ Father Confirms They Haven’t Spoken In Two Years