Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Bill Murray Crashes White House Briefing Room to Talk Cubs
- Study Suggests Eating Foods That Don’t Go Together Improves Meal Satisfaction
- E.D. May Improve With Exercise
- Brian May Cancels Remaining Tour Dates
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Fort Worth Is Getting Their Own Up Scale Mall! The Northpark of Funky Town!
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going