Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- Bernie Sanders Appears on SNL with Doppelganger Larry David
- ‘Hot Ref’ Clete Blakeman Praised on Social Media During Super Bowl
- These Were The Top 5 Commercials From The Super Bowl
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Picture Of Apple Martin And Blue Ivy At The Super Bowl
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Bad Lip Reading Part II: The NFL Season 2016
- UPDATE: Chipotle Closed For (4) Hours Today
- Couple Weds At A Church Destroyed By War
- Death Wish Coffee Was Featured During The Super Bowl After Winning A Contest
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: The Good Wife Is Coming To An End