Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is a daddy now. He and his wife Candice welcome little Hawkins Crawford Romo into the world on Monday, and now they’d like to introduce him to the world.
Hawkins is 8 pounds and 8 ounces of cute. The proud parents shared a first family picture of dad, mom, and baby at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Mom and baby got to go home yesterday morning.
No doubt more pictures are soon to follow.
- The Beatles/Rolling Stones Rivalry Continues (Sort Of) At Glastonbury
- Never Say Die: Black Sabbath Hit #1 On Billboard Album Charts
- Brad Paisley Plays ‘Dead Flowers’ With The Rolling Stones: Watch
- Natura Pet Issues Recall On Pet Foods Due To Potential Health Risks
- John’s Rock N Roll Diaries: Song Writers Hall Of Fame
- Jenny Q: Get Well Soon Gift
- OMG!!! Debbie Gibson Was Here!!! OMG!!!
- KLUV World Tour: Antarctic Cruise
- Don’t Put Your Finger In The Gas Tank
- Jon Voight Loves Babysitting