Need to get something off your chest? Well Jody Dean and the Morning Team are here to help. That is why they’ve set up the KLUV Confessional. A place you can anonymously get anything you want off your chest. This week we find out about some tax lies. Can your recliner be a dependent?
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Bob Dylan Spotted Painting Topless Women in Central Park
- Would You Rather: New Stones Music Or Mick Jagger’s Hair?
- John’s Rock N Roll Diary: Sir Paul’s Bonnaroo Set List
- Winning Weekend Smokey Robinson 6/22 – 6/23
- Ron Wood On The Rolling Stones’ Future: ‘We’ve Just Got To Find The Gaps To Record’
- I Can’t Believe It’s Been 6 Years…
- Jenny’s Q: Traffic Activities
- KLUV Morning Choir – For What It’s Worth
- KLUV Morning Choir – Hashtag
- Deporting Squirrels