Need to get something off your chest? Well Jody Dean and the Morning Team are here to help. That is why they’ve set up the KLUV Confessional. A place you can anonymously get anything you want off your chest. This week we find out about some tax lies. Can your recliner be a dependent?
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Benbrook Police Arrest Student With Gun at Western Hills High School in Ft. Worth
- See What Critics Say About “The Circle” (Tom Hanks, Emma Watson) and Action/Sci-Fi “Sleight”
- Blake Powers’ #WeekendThangsToDoInDFW: April 28-30
- John Wiley Price Acquitted On 7 Counts Of Criminal Wrongdoing
- Watch The 2017 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Inductions!
- Texas Senate Approves Bill Requiring School Buses to Have Seat Belts
- Dallas Zoo Opens Hippo Exhibit Today
- Hangovers Do Get Worse With Age, And Here’s Why
- Will Google Glass Replace Smartphones? Facebook Says Yes