According to CBS Miami Gibb is in a private hospital in Chelsea, West London.
He has recently battled colon and liver cancer, but had been getting healthier before his recent bout with health issues. Doctors believe the 62-year-old has a secondary tumor.
More Stories From KLUV
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- 10 Songs For Your Powerball Playlist
- I Ate Bad Chinese Food…
- Married To Jonas
- Prince Harry Is Smitten!
- Candice Glover Wins American Idol & Your Morning Links!
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- Rebekah Reviews: Star Trek Into Darkness
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”