Josh Sepkowitz and Kyle Noonan, SMU grads, are bringing the first “upscale boutique bowling alley” to Dallas this fall.
The two are ready to start construction on a 15,000 square-foot space that will feature 15 lanes and a restaurant.
The two became great friends in college, and now as they enter their business venture they say they are more like brothers.
During the past few years, the two visited bowling alleys in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and other major cities. When thinking about their own bowling alley, which is located in the Shops of Park Lane across from NorthPark Center, Noonan and Sepkowitz said they didn’t want to create another “club- like” atmosphere.
Sepkowitz pointed out that they Bowl & Barrel will differ from the “upscale” bowling alleys in Fort Worth and Addison.
“Here you’ll feel like you’re in your living room — really comfortable, really good food and Indie rock and country music.” And as Sepkowitz put it, “Kyle has the restaurant and hospitality and I have the finance side. We make the perfect team.”
It’s the “Barrel” aspect of their business that the two think will really set them apart. A combination of a beer hall and a pub.
“We’ll have craft beers and barrel-aged beer that you can pour directly from the cask,” Sepkowitz said. “Of course we’ll also have good wine and cocktails, too.”
“The core of our menu is based on German sausages,” Sepkowitz said adding, “Every aspect of our facility is different than what is in Dallas right now.”
The Bowl & Barrel will celebrate its grand opening on October 1st of this year. It will be open seven days a week, 10a-midnight Monday through Thursday, and until 2 am on weekends.
So look forward to bowling like you have never seen it before.
- Man Asks Church Of Scientology “Are There Any Bombings I Can Do” and Ties-In Tom Cruise
- Your Mission: Win A Trip To NY
- “Divergent” Star Shailene Woodley Wasn’t Told The 4th Installment Goes Straight To TV!!!
- New In Theaters This Weekend!
- Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: July 22-24
- Bobby Brown Celebrates Fatherhood … a 7th Time!
- Ivanka Trump’s Use Of “Here Comes The Sun” NOT Approved By George Harrison Estate
- The Rolling Stones Welcome Eric Clapton On Their NEW Album!
- Virginia Woman Adopts Late Friend’s 6 Children
- North Texas Man’s Simple Message Going Viral (PHOTO)