Josh Sepkowitz and Kyle Noonan, SMU grads, are bringing the first “upscale boutique bowling alley” to Dallas this fall.
The two are ready to start construction on a 15,000 square-foot space that will feature 15 lanes and a restaurant.
The two became great friends in college, and now as they enter their business venture they say they are more like brothers.
During the past few years, the two visited bowling alleys in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and other major cities. When thinking about their own bowling alley, which is located in the Shops of Park Lane across from NorthPark Center, Noonan and Sepkowitz said they didn’t want to create another “club- like” atmosphere.
Sepkowitz pointed out that they Bowl & Barrel will differ from the “upscale” bowling alleys in Fort Worth and Addison.
“Here you’ll feel like you’re in your living room — really comfortable, really good food and Indie rock and country music.” And as Sepkowitz put it, “Kyle has the restaurant and hospitality and I have the finance side. We make the perfect team.”
It’s the “Barrel” aspect of their business that the two think will really set them apart. A combination of a beer hall and a pub.
“We’ll have craft beers and barrel-aged beer that you can pour directly from the cask,” Sepkowitz said. “Of course we’ll also have good wine and cocktails, too.”
“The core of our menu is based on German sausages,” Sepkowitz said adding, “Every aspect of our facility is different than what is in Dallas right now.”
The Bowl & Barrel will celebrate its grand opening on October 1st of this year. It will be open seven days a week, 10a-midnight Monday through Thursday, and until 2 am on weekends.
So look forward to bowling like you have never seen it before.
- For $9,000 You Could Own Trump’s Drawing Of The NYC Skyline
- Marine’s Son Cries In New Stepmom’s Arms While She Reads Her Vows
- Warrant Issued For Cowboys’ Lucky Whitehead
- Justin Bieber Cancels Tour
- Hanson Detail Greatest Hits Album
- Watch This Police Officer Talk A Man Into Living Versus Dying
- BUSH Recalls Brown Sugar Hickory, Country Style and Original Baked Beans
- WATCH ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Official Comic-Con Trailer
- Don Henley’s 70th B’day Celebration Concert Gives Fans A Memorable Musical Moment In Time
- Siri Loves the 80’s – Specifically ‘Queen’