Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Trailer Trash: Keanu
- House Panel Votes To Make Women Register For The Draft
- Do NOT Buy Your Prom Dress From China!!!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Margot Robbie Wasn’t A Fan Of Her Harley Quinn Booty Shorts
- 100-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Pole Dance For Her Birthday!!!
- Our Newest Dallas Cowboy Debuts A Crop Top Suit!
- UFO Spotted Over Southern California
- If You Want To Be A Doctor In Japan, You’ll Need To Be Able To Do Origami
- Newly Discovered Weevil Named After Chewbacca
- Jody: Sometimes My Life Is A Country Song