Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Listen Linda, Give Me A Cupcake!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: True Detective Crashed HBO’s On-Demand
- A Bride Goes On Her Honeymoon Alone
- Impulse Buy
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – Phantasia LAND
- Stars Game Postponed After A Player Collapses
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- John Summers’ Rock N’ Roll Diaries: Rod Stewart, Santana Touring Together This Summer
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Boston Announces ‘Heaven on Earth’ 2014 Summer Tour