Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Jenny Q: Joan Rivers – Update
- Jody: J-Law’s iCloud Was Hacked
- Jenny Q: Brad & Angelina Wedding Photos
- Jody: I Missed Tasting This Year’s State Fair Foods
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Kanye West Calls Out Jay Pharoah
- Jody: She Doesn’t Need Me To Teach Her How To Fish
- No One Will Want That Ring Now!
- Jody: Kids Say The Darndest Things
- Rebekah: I Can’t Find Anything To Wear For The Broadcast!
- David: How Do You Get The Kids To Change The Toilet Paper Roll?