Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- BREAKING: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI
- Former KISS Songwriter Stephen Coronel Arrested for Child Pornography
- Jody: I Don’t Know My Lines
- Jody: Stevie Nicks & Aretha Franklin In Still Got It Or Not?
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Michael Strahan Will Be In Magic Mike XXL!
- Look Out For Loose Cattle At The Fair
- Rebekah: Finding Jesus On The Printer…Literally
- David: Hey, What’s That? An “Ugly Kardashian?”
- Rebekah: This Is Why I Don’t Have Kids
- George Harrison Honored by Brian Wilson, Conan O’Brien, Weird Al Yankovic, More at L.A. Concert: Watch