Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Sheena Easton, ’80s Superstar, Revamping Her Career
- Madonna and… Sean Penn?
- The Age of Rage
- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song ‘Substantial Damage’
- CeeLo Green Sings Over ‘Taxi’ Theme for ‘Sign Of The Times’
- 11 Books That Scared Stephen King (And Will Scare You, Too)
- “Unicorn Woman” Grows Giant Horn Right On Her Head
- Courtney Cox Is Getting Married, And Ed Sheeran Is Her Wedding Band!
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary
- Woman Asks Men To Hold Her Underwear In The Best Prank EVER!