Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Dallas Man’s $17 Kindness Turns Into $1500 Charity Donation
- Bruce Springsteen on Trump: ‘The Republic is Under Siege by a Moron’
- Blake Powers Reviews “The Magnificent Seven”
- Blake Powers’ Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW: Sept. 23-25
- Attention Ladies! Do You Feel Men Often Interrupt You?
- Disney Accused of Racism and Pulls “Moana” Polynesian Costume
- See Tom Brady’s Facebook Post Regarding Patriots Blowout Over Texans
- 5 Bass Players Who Could Replace AC/DC’s Cliff Williams
- Have You Seen SMU’s New Football Helmets?
- Report: FBI Investigating Brad Pitt Over Allegation of Child Abuse