Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Sources Say Jason Witten to Remain a Dallas Cowboy for 4 More Years
- “Guardians Of The Galaxy” and “The Walking Dead” Star Michael Rooker Talks About Set Souvenirs
- NBC vs. FOX: Which Will Re-Boot “American Idol”?
- Texas Business Man Robert Rhodes Pleads GUILTY To Rigging 2007 $783,000 Wisconsin Lottery Win
- Six Major Film Studios Considering Releasing New Movies 2-3 Weeks After Opening
- “Shameless” Star Emmy Rossum Robbed!
- Why You Should Never Work Out On An Empty Stomach
- Multiple Networks Reportedly Pursuing Tony Romo as TV Analyst
- Don Henley To Be Joined By Two Eagles at Dallas ‘Birthday’ Concert
- “Cash Cab” Is Returning To TV