Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Make It So: A ‘Star Trek’ Playlist
- 10 Songs For Your Powerball Playlist
- I Ate Bad Chinese Food…
- Married To Jonas
- Prince Harry Is Smitten!
- Candice Glover Wins American Idol & Your Morning Links!
- Bono Talks Poverty and New U2 Music
- Rebekah Reviews: Star Trek Into Darkness
- Jerry Cantrell On Heart: “They’ve Influenced A Whole Generation”