Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Ringo Starr Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Queen’s Brian May Enjoyed Elizabeth Banks’ DNC Trump Parody
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Microchipped Dog Found in Ft. Worth Reunited with Family After Six Years
- New Breakthrough In ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) Thanks To “Ice Bucket Challenge”
- VIDEO: Watch Jimmy Fallon and “X-Men” Star Michael Fassbender Play “Frozen Blackjack”
- “Pokemon Go Plus” Pushed Back To September
- Here are Tonight’s Speakers at the Democratic National Convention
- Twitter CEO Taking Steps To Improve Users Safety
- VIDEO: Little Boy Finally Hears For His 1st Time!!!