Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving
- These Were The Biggest Television Flops Of 2015
- This Guy Is Already Camping Out For Black Friday And You Have To See His Set Up!
- 6 Singers That Could Fire Up Jimmy Page
- You Know What Else Starts Tomorrow? Engagement Season
- David Canary, Long-Time Actor on ‘All My Children,’ Dies at 77
- Photos Show Stunning Ginkgo Biloba Tree Shedding Bright Yellow Leaves in China
- Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested In Kansas
- Join Children’s Health℠ for the 28th annual Holiday Parade.