Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- New In Theaters This Weekend!
- Bob Dylan Treating 50,000 AARP Members to His New Album
- ELO’s ‘Strange Magic': 8 Great Electric Light Orchestra Song Placements in Movies
- “10 Things Guys Do When Alone”
- Rick Springfield Declares the Trial Over His Butt is Over
- Paula Abdul Joins “So You Think You Can Dance”
- SkyMall Catalog Files Bankruptcy
- Conan: Evidence of Deflated Balls
- Worst Ways to Lose Weight