Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: 3,540-Calorie Red Robin Combo Named Fattest Meal in U.S.
- Blake: Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- Blake: Texas Semi-Pro MMA Fighter Gives Robber More Than Money
- Blake: New Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Album “Hypnotic Eye”
- ‘David Bowie Is’ Exhibition Gets Documentary, U.S. Debut
- Brian Eno Compares Israel to KKK, Faults U.S. for Not Intervening
- Blake: Top 10 Customer Complaints
- Blake: Jamie Fox To Play Mike Tyson
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Jenny Q: Four Homes Available on America’s Oldest Street