Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- It’s A Real Life “Up”: Man Flies Over Calgary In A Lawn Chair & Balloons
- “Sunburn Art” Is The Dumbest Thing Trending!
- Court Documents Released Today Shed Dark Light On Bill Cosby
- Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler, Reunite for ‘Really?!?’ Segment Re: Women’s Sports (HILARIOUS VIDEO)
- How Much Fireworks Did Dallas Police Confiscate?
- First Recorded Fatal Alligator Attack in Texas!
- Can Visiting A Beach Be Good For You?
- Does Paul McCartney Still Carry Disappointment With John Lennon?
- Billy Joel Married Again!
- Did Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Get Married This Weekend?