Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Drug Testing Is Coming To Video Game Competitions
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- BREAKING NEWS! Who Will Now Inherit Whitney Houston’s Estate?
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Did Katy Perry Just Announce She’ll Be Running For President In 2020?
- Excuse Me Citizen, But We Can Smell Your Meat Down The Street
- Sarcastic People are More _______?
- These Foods Could Help You Look Younger!
- Want A Fun and Free Way To Make Your Relationship Stronger?
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: “Jackson Five” Father Joe Jackson Hospitalized