Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Time To Introduce My Girlfriend To My Parents – Take 2
- VIDEO: Inventor Of Bullet Proof Cup Tests Product In Worst Way Possible
- Joni Mitchell May Have Had a Brain Aneurysm
- Is Taylor Swift Sexy?
- Dallas To Honor Stevie Ray & Jimmie Vaughan with Art In Keist Park
- New In Theaters This Weekend!
- Saturday Night: The TV Debut of The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame 30th Induction
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Neverland Ranch’ To Be Sold!
- What Does 3 Million Pounds of Sand and The Wizard of Oz Have In Common?
- Bee Gees To Receive Permanent Honor In Home Town