Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy Marrying Today
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Black Dog’
- Blake: New Movies This Weekend
- Blake: Labor Day Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks
- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years
- Blake: SNL’s Funniest Cast Member Ever
- Blake: iPhone 6 Release Date
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed’s ‘Dime Story Mystery’
- Ted Talk: 16 Most Provocative Quotes From Our Ted Nugent Interview