Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Band Who Played Bedside for SXSW Car Crash Victim Gets Opening Gig for Barry Gibb
- Listen to a New Bruce Springsteen Song, ‘Hurry Up Sundown’
- Please Enjoy The Peep Show!!!
- Another Benihana Birthday!!!
- Rebekah’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Oh Yeah, Magic Mike 2
- Kicked In The Head By A Train
- Paul McCartney Is Headed Back To DFW!!!
- David Does Jamaica
- Not Your Normal Boy Band
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day – Noah Van Vooren Is Going To College