Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Zillow Values White House at Nearly $400 Million
- SEE What Some Of Today’s HOTTEST Celebrities LOOK Like With Donald Trump’s Hair!
- McDonald’s To Offer (3) Big Macs – SOON!
- 13 Automakers Recalling Over 652,000 Vehicles Due To Takata Air Bags
- Uber Giving Away Free Fitness Kits In DFW Starting At 11am
- New Survey Names Seat-Kicking The Worst Airplane Behavior
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Stops By Fort Worth Rodeo On His Tour Of Texas
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Latest Lifestyle Advice Involves Inserting An Egg…Up There
- Quincy Jones’ Michael Jackson Lawsuit Moves Forward
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million