Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Arlington Police Identify (2) In Cell Phone Theft
- New In Theaters This Weekend
- Blake Powers’ “Weekend Thangs To Do In DFW”: Oct. 21-23
- Research Indicates Women Angrier Than Men Behind The Wheel
- Amazon, Netflix, Twitter and Other Popular Sites Experienced Difficulties Today
- Rolling Stones Share New Track ‘Hate To See You Go’
- Foreigner’s Mick Jones to Release Official Band Biography
- Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song For ‘Harry Potter’ That Was Never Used
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Green Day Down to Play Desert Trip in 30 Years