Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Amputee Toddler Plays The Greatest Game Of Hide & Seek Ever!
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan AKA Neegan Responds To Walking Dead Racist T-Shirt
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performance & Ticket Sales Drop By 12%
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians Has Been Replaced By Cats!
- What Happens When Health Food Nuts Try Some Deep Fried Deliciousness?
- Fox News Channel’s Alan Colmes Has Died
- Baby Panda Just Wants A Hug From His Busy Zookeeper
- Dry Winter Brings Wildfire Alerts Today In Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- This Movie Theater Has Beds For You To Watch From!
- Dallas Native ZZ Top Bassist “Dusty” Hill Puts Tennessee Home Up FOR SALE!