Ozzy Osbourne has been in the news lately for drama around the upcoming Black Sabbath reunion (mainly centered around the health of guitarist Tony Iommi and the question of who will play drums if Bill Ward doesn’t return to the band following issues over his contract). But the metal icon has a happier bit of news, courtesy of his son Jack. On Tuesday April 24, Jack Osbourne and his fiancee Lisa Stelly welcomed their first child, Pearl, weighing in at 8 lbs. and 6 oz. As Ozzy has four grandchildren from his previous marriage, Pearl is the first biological grand baby for Sharon Osbourne. On her daytime show The Talk, she was ecstatic over being a grandmother stating, “Today I witnessed my first grandchild being born, a life changing experience.” In the past, Jack and Kelly Osbourne have displayed their juvenile rebellion stages, during their MTV reality show The Osbournes’ From drug addiction, to cancer survival the Osbourne’s have overcome severe hardships in each of their individual lives. While the frontman of Black Sabbath has constant alterations regarding the band’s reunion, this news was a positive update for the Osbourne family as a whole. Kelly was overjoyed as she expressed on her twitter: “I am one proud auntie.” In 2011, Jack Osbourne produced the documentary God Bless Ozzy Osbourne, portraying his father’s roller coaster ride, while balancing life as a parent and one of the most iconic rock stars in history. Perhaps Jack’s inside perspective of his father’s parenting ups and downs, will provide a platform of success for his years to come. –Krista Blore, 93.1 Jack FM
Ozzy Osbourne Welcomes Fifth Grandchild, Pearl
April 27, 2012 9:57 AM
- Sony TV At Best Buy Grapevine... Friday Night Drags - TMS... Huey Lewis & The News... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA...
- New Dallas Stars Logo &... Allen Summer Sounds 6-3-13 Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour... Smart Car 5-25-13
- Lone Star Park 5-24-13 Dallas Arboretum With Kraig... Sigel's 5-11-13 Lone Star Park Mother's Day...
- Observer Iron Fork 5-8-13 Central Market 5-4-13 El Chico For Cinco de Mayo... Sigel's 5-4-13
- .@JackJohnson says his new album is ‘the Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard’: bit.ly/13OQTDU 58 minutes ago
- RT @JackFMDFW: Escaped Inmate Fights With Girlfriend And Gets Sent Back To Jail: cbsloc.al/1amwIAV 2 hours ago
- John's Rock N Roll Diary: Sir Paul's Bonnaroo Set List >>> cbsloc.al/19gl5Kg 5 hours ago
- I Can't Believe It's Been 6 Years... cbsloc.al/11vNkPV 10 hours ago
- KLUV Morning Choir - For What It's Worth cbsloc.al/15fNv2J 13 hours ago