Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Who cares!!! Rebekah let’s those gender-revealers have it!!!
Dear Future Parents,
Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Why do you think I care? I realize that you are very excited about your future baby, maybe your parents, grandparents, and siblings are too, however, myself and all your other friends just don’t care. So please stop inviting me to the latest trend in baby making…your gender reveal party. First it was your graduation party, your last 15 birthday parties, engagement party, then it was your bridal shower, then it was your couples shower, then the bachelorette party, then the wedding, your first anniversary, and now you are trying to make me attend a stupid gender reveal party. Isn’t it enough for you that I have to go to your baby shower and then later after its birth gaze upon as though it’s the most beautiful thing in the world? How many damn parties do you need??? I mean really? How many? When does it end? I can’t afford to be your friend anymore. Now, I love you and you are my friend, but I am not going to your gender reveal party…because it’s stupid…really, really stupid!
- $1,000 Song Of The Day Is Back!
- Prince Debuts New Video For ‘FIXURLIFEUP’
- Bono, Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde Join Matt Damon’s ‘Toilet Strike’
- 4th Annual 98.7 KLUV Fresh Flag Project
- Paul McCartney On Pussy Riot: ‘Further Incarceration Will Be Harmful’
- Ritchie Blackmore’s Biggest (Guitar) Smashes
- Home For Dinner With Jamie Deen
- Helio Castroneves Really Wants To Win!
- Jody’s Pick Of The Day
- Rebekah Reviews: The Hangover Part III